Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Excercise In Exorcism - Poems For Review (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Excercise In Exorcism (8444 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Wait Boss, you don't think I'm Bluespice do you
bluespice:

li can assure u that sisi n i are only twins
nothing more

Girl keeps going on and on.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2008
the beauty about life is everyone being entitled to their own opinions no matter how warped or outrightly wrong with the truth staring them straight in the face the opinions might be smiley
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2008
I won't argue with you, blue. It never did V any good, anyway smiley. I just gonna have myself a field-day with these smileys . . .

- oh yeah, I caught the bug, too. No wait, that was Sisi who said that. Hee-hee.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
Seriously, Serious, on everything Bluespice and I are two different bodies. Can you imagine the HEIGHTS of our. . . her. . . my MPD is we were one person? Eve (from the 3 Faces of Eve) will have nothing on us! Eve's personalities never talked to each other like we do. . . did I mean we have post replying each other and all. cheesy

Why won't you believe me Boss? cry

Hehehehe, it's infectious huh. . . the smiley bug I mean? I gots lots and lots more grin
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
@Sisi. There was a time I believed your job was to design these smileys for you always have one handy for any occasion. Honest
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
oh no! i got infected too!!!!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2008
oy!
kay9 wat do u mean by wat u just said? undecided
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 2:57am On Nov 15, 2008
I’m sorry

I’m sorry I broke your pen
I’m sorry I eat your last cookie
I’m sorry I’m late
I’m sorry you are sick
I’m sorry you lost your everything you own
I’m sorry your dad died!

I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!

Seriously, it’s either we look for another word for more serious sorry stuff or stop saying I’m sorry for the littlest things because I’m sorry has become so over used, its lost its meaning.

Until we do, I’m sorry. I’m Really, Really Sorry!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2008
vescucci:

@Sisi. There was a time I believed your job was to design these smileys for you always have one handy for any occasion. Honest

I wish I had the smarts to make these smileys so I can create one showing how I am because my is causing identity on the thread, I just want to you know who.

I am so because our lovely thread is , it makes me

I things will go back to normal so, so we can all go back to again.

Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2008
Aww, you're gonna make me cry my eyes out. Our thread wouldn't be going under if you'd show up here more. You jump start my brain. When you ain't here my brain hibernates. Kay9 too does that but he doesn't even show up half as much as you.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2008
Oh man, V, can't you figure out why i don't post that often?? Its because - and please don't tell anybody else - because half the time I don't have anything worth saying to say. I mean this isn't like Blaze's rant thread where you can just post any shit that comes to your head - no disrespect to ariblaze-san grin. And what's more: after SMC and stillwater, you and Sisi have the most incisive minds in Lit-NL (in my opinion, anyway), though Sisi has a "round-the-mulberry-tree" way of making her point which more often than not leaves her audience a little winded. smiley So you see, a body has to watch he says around you two.

Tell you what V; you come up with a cure for my persistent "poster's block", and I'll amp-up my postal frequency. What say you? wink
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
Methinks you is righto, old boy! Poster's block? You need a muse. Sisi woulda been a good candidate but upon monitoring her, I see she gets taken with a thread and absolutely won't leave it till she's done and good with it. So, you'll just have to settle for second best. Say the shit you would rather not say and we'll berate you and you'll defend yourself and we'll berate you some more and you'll defend yourself some more. That way we'll all never run out of stuff to say.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
honestly the aim of this thread got lost on me
can anyone tell me?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2008
@Bluespice. It was initially meant to be a 'ranting' thread of sorts but now it's basically where our 'clique' hang out and do 'catch-up'

Where have YOU been?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2008
been down with fever
still am will take me a while b4 i get back to me
y'all should pls get the others back even if my fingers are too numb, weak, and heavy to type, my eyes r still alert
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by Moyola(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2008
bluespice:

been down with fever

is it?!!! shocked
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2008
wat moyo?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
Aww Blue. I wish I could share your discomforts. What's up with everybody going down with something or the other. Get well soonest, dearie kiss
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
thanks ves,
but illd rather u didnt feel the pain with me
its horribly crushing
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2008
Is this thread like a zone for hanging out? tongue
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2008
apparently it is
so hows u doin tongue
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by Opslag(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2008
Me gud.u?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2008
SOS

I am so lost, I’m trying to find my way back but I don’t know if I can. Seen so many things, heard so many things this past few weeks, it makes everything seem so trivial. I can’t find pleasure in the pleasurable anymore. I want to go back. . . back to when it was all so easy, when the thought of murder gave me a thrill. Now. . . now I can barely muster up a Yee haw at the thought of taking a life with a pen. . . a blue one (I think the image of red on blue will be a pretty sight). Not even the thought of popping air in a vein gets me there. My muse has deserted me or maybe I left her. . . either way, I’m lost,  I’m trying to find my way back and I don’t know if I can.

Help! sad
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
Sisi, oh my poor prodigal uh, prodigal uh, prodigal whatever you are. There, there now. I'm sure it'll all come back to you. You've taken on a brave campaign for good. But doing good involves fighting evil and tis a grim grim world out there. And you've ventured too deep missie. You've wallowed and have almost drowned in sobriety and now you can be all gay again. That's why we're here. Tell you the truth I've missed you but I didn't want to infringe. Else I'd have haunted you in every thread trying to bring you back. I hope you've had enough of the mad world.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
Bluespice. I actually intended to come here and find out if you were doing ok. So, how is u is? I miss everybody in this thread, period.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2008
wow,
ves i feel honored n special
im doing great thanks for asking
the worst of the fever has passed all thats left is to finish my medication
other than that, im what u can call perfect
how are u doing?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
bluespice:

apparently it is
so hows u doin tongue

lol, I'm fineeeeeeee!!! I ate a looooooooooot of sugary stuff during the weekeeeeeeeeend, so if I appear hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, you know what to blame. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cheesy

Sisi Jinx:

SOS

I am so lost, I’m trying to find my way back but I don’t know if I can. Seen so many things, heard so many things this past few weeks, it makes everything seem so trivial. I can’t find pleasure in the pleasurable anymore. I want to go back. . . back to when it was all so easy, when the thought of murder gave me a thrill. Now. . . now I can barely muster up a Yee haw at the thought of taking a life with a pen. . . a blue one (I think the image of red on blue will be a pretty sight). Not even the thought of popping air in a vein gets me there. My muse has deserted me or maybe I left her. . . either way, I’m lost, I’m trying to find my way back and I don’t know if I can.

Help! sad

Don't tell anyone I told you this. Take some sugar, you'ld bounce back instantly.

Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

SOS

I am so lost, I’m trying to find my way back but I don’t know if I can. Seen so many things, heard so many things this past few weeks, it makes everything seem so trivial. I can’t find pleasure in the pleasurable anymore. I want to go back. . . back to when it was all so easy, when the thought of murder gave me a thrill. Now. . . now I can barely muster up a Yee haw at the thought of taking a life with a pen. . . a blue one (I think the image of red on blue will be a pretty sight). Not even the thought of popping air in a vein gets me there. My muse has deserted me or maybe I left her. . . either way, I’m lost, I’m trying to find my way back and I don’t know if I can.

Help! sad
sisi, it hurts to read this from u
my advice?
go see saw v in the cinema
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
hi Sisi.

hi V.

hi blue.

hi stillwater.

hi Moyola.

I ain't done battling my demons yet.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hey, Kay_9. U're the boss, right?
So do whatever you do to bring back Sisi to life
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2008
where's everyone? cry
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
I'm right here angel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is For Dat Texas Girl : 2fine4u (2nd Entry) / 'Funky Patient': Screenplay For A Short Film / Orphans Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.