Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Must You Work For A Boss Before You Get Rich? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must You Work For A Boss Before You Get Rich? (1098 Views)

Do I Have To Notify My Boss Before Leaving My place of work? / How To Spot A Bad Boss Before You Start A New Job / How To Spot A Bad Boss Before You Start A New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must You Work For A Boss Before You Get Rich? by zogo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2006
do i need to work before i get rich, even in this computer age?
pls lets take this post serious as i find jobbing worthless cos ur whole life is control by ur boss and job, and at the end of the month u go home with a pay that has been spent even before u receive it!!
This is computer age, a time when the internet affects almost the general life of people, and i think there could be ways (legitimate) of cashing out from the net. pls tell me. gideonkelvins@yahoo.com
Re: Must You Work For A Boss Before You Get Rich? by Seun(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2006
You just need to create your own job. Have you read all the discussions under business?
Re: Must You Work For A Boss Before You Get Rich? by Tgirl6: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2008
now, ther are 2 ways to this, if u have the rite capital' u cld start small or big, if u dont u work for ur boss n save up some capital, a baby wil crawl b4 walking,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Has Any Chemical Engineering Graduate Been Invited For The Shell Test? / Lng Ref. No / Fcmb Test Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.