Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage (3047 Views)

Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) / My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. / I Am 26 And Never Had A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by sunshine04: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
She is 38 And Am 26,We Love Each Other But She Want me in Marriage.I need Advise Pls.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by timbabng(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
If you were my brother, i'd probably bitch-slap u back to reality!
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by lauradovey(f): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
Really don't know what to say!

Sometimes, they say age doesn't matter when Love is involve, but then the age diff BTW u guys is too muccccccccccccch,

I will advise you to quit before its too late,

bros, abeg think well! Look your future please oh, unless u won your picture or the portrait of you two to be like this years later.

Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by arramyjay: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ poster
If you love her then you didnt need to ask questions,marry her.And how mean are you when it started didnt you think of the age now the poor woman has probably given her heart to you now you are asking what you should do.Marry her
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
if u really love each other like u said then why dont u want to marry her??
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
sunshine04:

She is 38 And Am 26,We Love Each Other But She Want me in Marriage.I need Advise Please.

GO for it!!!
12 years difference is nothing.
Mariah Carey is 11 years older than Nick Cannon. cheesy
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
@post
ehrrrm, ewww.
What is up with ppl and suga mamas this age?

But if you love her, go for it.
But divorce is not something to joke about
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

GO for it!!!
abi oh
although he seem more like one of her bodyguards than her husband undecided
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

abi oh
although he seem more like one of her bodyguards than her husband undecided

I doubt that he would act like a bodyguard in bed.
Heard Nick Cannon is a BULL! grin cheesy
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by onyinye2(f): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Sure. . . . you {heard} it.tongue
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Sure. . . . you {heard} it.tongue

Pumbaa, surely. . . . U look the type that would marry a dude 12 years younger than you. tongue
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Moyola(f): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
:-x
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

I doubt that he would act like a bodyguard in bed.

through the grapevine, right? tongue grin

Hannibal:

Pumbaa, surely. . . . You look the type that would marry a dude 12 years younger than you. tongue

lmao. . . .  grin
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

through the grapevine, right? tongue grin

No doubt. . . . .
She used to be one of his numerous nymphets!! wink
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

No doubt. . . . .
She used to be one of his numerous nymphets!! wink

Kai . . . . . how you take know??

berra get back to topic b4 seun ban me again
lipsrsealed angry
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

Kai . . . . . how you take know??

That information is CLASSIFIED!!

berra get back to topic before seun ban me again
lipsrsealed angry

You deserve it.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

That information is CLASSIFIED!!

You deserve it.

how can you say that, i have always been a good girl tongue cheesy
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

how can you say that, i have always been a good girl tongue cheesy

Really??
Would u marry a 26 year-old dude at 38?? grin
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Arcani: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

GO for it!!!
Its easy to say, face reality, how does it really seem.
Thats Mariah Carey.
I really don't know what to tell you guy, but pray I don't find my self in your shoes.
Well if your family is ok with it, well then go ahead at least that matters most
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
Arcani:

Its easy to say, face reality, how does it really seem.
Thats Mariah Carey.
I really don't know what to tell you guy, but pray I don't find my self in your shoes.
Well if your family is ok with it, well then go ahead at least that matters most

So Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are not real??
Any woman at any age can marry any man. . . . .It's their choice.
If it's OK by him then happy days!!!
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Arcani: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
warava!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Really??
Would u marry a 26 year-old dude at 38?? grin

ehen now
who doesnt want a toy boy tongue
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

ehen now
who doesnt want a toy boy tongue

U want a toyboy??
Can u please list the functions of a toy boy??
Errand boy + bed partner
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
the list will be too long and i wudnt survive another ban from seun tongue grin
but to list a few sha:
sex slave
errand boy
gateman
washman
househelp and so on tongue
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

the list be too long and i wudnt survive another ban from seun tongue grin
but to list a few sha:
sex slave
errand boy
gateman
washman
househelp and so on tongue

Do u stay in North London??
U sound like a typical Tottenham chic. tongue
Washman n Househelp and a sex slave?? Cheese n Rice!!!
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Do u stay in North London??
You sound like a typical Tottenham chic. tongue
Washman n Househelp and a sex slave?? Cheese n Rice!!!

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
nope, not a north london girl, im from the south wink
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
nope, not a north london girl, im from the south wink

Dirty dirty south!!!
It seems 99% of the London peops on NL are from the South.
Lemme guess, u roll with North London chics cos the toyboy talks is right up their alley.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Dirty dirty south!!!
It seems 99% of the London peops on NL are from the South.
Lemme guess, u roll with North London chics because the toyboy talks is right up their alley.

LOL. . . . .
u guessed wrong, i hardly have a north london chic as friend tongue cheesy

lemme think of a north london chic that i know undecided
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by chessguru(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ post
You love each other, do you love her to the extent that you would marry her?? if yes, DO SO!! age is a matter of the mind if you dont mind, then it doesnt matter, i

@ all
Is is not better to marry a woman 12 yeatrs older and be happy than marry a woman 12 years younger and be sad, because she is a she-devil??

when in doubt play chess
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

LOL. . . . .
u guessed wrong, i hardly have a north london chic as friend tongue cheesy

let me think of a north london chic that i know undecided

Hmmmmmm. . . . . .
Any recent stabbing or shooting lately in your post code?
I hope u don't belong to any gang. grin
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Hmmmmmm. . . . . .
Any recent stabbing or shooting lately in your post code?
I hope u don't belong to any gang. grin

Heheheheheh grin grin grin
I actually i do belong in a gang so u berra dont mess with moi. tongue
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

Heheheheheh grin grin grin
I actually i do belong in a gang so u berra don't mess with moi. tongue

Don't mess with you.
Doyin13 said the same thing last month and i made sure he got manually castrated. tongue
U w'anna stay alive?? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admiring A Married Woman? / Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused / Why Do British Girls Have Bad Teeth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.