Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34009 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by innocenty(f): 2:50am On Jul 12, 2006
this is how u date a girl, date an alcoholic, get him drunk or best yet get him high like a kite, he'll start spilling the bean, might take 5yrs but the truth will definitely come out
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by iice(f): 5:19am On Jul 12, 2006
innocenty:

this is how u date a girl, date an alcoholic, get him drunk or best yet get him high like a kite, he'll start spilling the bean, might take 5yrs but the truth will definitely come out
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by spikedcylinder: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2006
A pick up line i once heard - "Hello future mother of my children"
My reply- "hi,father of my future bastards"

Cheeky i know but the guy happened to "get" my quirky sense of humour and we're still friends! grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by justkunmi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
hey spikedcylinder,,, thats kinda cruel, calling him the father of ur future bastards,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2006
Like i said,i have a quirky sense of humour that few people "get".
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by justkunmi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2006
A quirky sense of humour,,,, that i like. a few people get, as in?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Raymand(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2006
Normally i'd just walk over to the girl and try to hypnotize her with some techniques i learned on the internet, if it works i take her to my car, have sex with her then drop her by the road side, tAlk is cheap, just like port harcourt prostitutes! lipsrsealed
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
The best way on earth to approach ladies is to follow damsal, justkunmi and walelead. I use thesame technique but not exactly thesame words but all are directed towards thesame goal, have thesame power on all ladies and it never failed me. It shows you are more confident than most men who would rather buy  her a drink or try to be nice angry, ("how sad" "waste of money"wink. I always make ladies feel as if they would be lucky to get me & indeed any lady would be lucky to have me.
   Guys who are nice because they want to date any lady would be boring even on bed, YES!! Ladies enjoy being teased and any guy who tease ladies would have been baking his pie in her oven tongue before she gets to know whats happening. 
   So guys bust on 'em, tease 'em and even if she doesnt go out with you, she would have had a nice time chatting with you and you would also have enjoyed your time. Any lady that abuses you or do something similar, leave her and thank God you already know she is mad (YES mad!! because any sensible lady will even decline you with respect) before you get closer to her.
REMEMBER: Never abuse a lady & stuffs, be matured
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by naomijt(f): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2006
@ Raymand you are just cocky and a whaco.
@ Haywhy, yeah you are right, but not every girl love to be teased. You know, we have some shy girls dat can't even express themselves. So think of ways to reach dis kind of girl. kiss
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by eunisam: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2006
yah i think thats little funny story.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by FemiD(m): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2006
It's really not a vogue thing to think you are a sweet-tongue toaster. No one is! What makes one fall will definitely not work for another. Girls no longer fall for lyrics. We know what they fall for!!! I am sure you don't want to hear it from me cos you already know it. Even the most boring but 'wadded' guy will find girls falling over him. So, the next time a girl tells you that she fell for your lyrics, don't be excited cos that's the new definition of a lie.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by justkunmi(m): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2006
i feel u haywhy, a girl should feel lucky that u chose to talk to her over other gurls., not that u r proud,it just comes. as much as a guy wants to hook up wit a gurl, he must hide his desperation and talk wit confidence, this kinda attracts the gurl's attention. once u've gotten her attention, your yarns take over, and when ur yarns have done its job, u r game.

anyone wants ma private tutoring, ? holla me
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by cjlooks(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2006
Well I'd say that's not a good way of asking a CLASS A chick out. I even wonder the nerve a dude would exhaust carrying that out. I also take the drama to have between the two low mental dumbest creatures nature has ever created.
ADVISE: Let none of my homies try it  embarassedout!!!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2006
@cJlooks can you please highlight the way you will approach a CLASS A chick,
Anyway to be a CLASS A guy u've got to summon the courage to do just that to get a CLASS A girl.
  Hot chicks are used to guys begging and praising them angry, so u gotta  be different man, let her know u are more than an average man cooland let her feel she is the one winning u over cool & not u winning her over. Ask yourself, will any lady not be lucky to have you?
REMEMBER: Never abuse a lady & stuffs, be fun but matured.
@justkunmi, i really feel you too man, i'm always happy to roll with guys like you cos it gives the chance to discover more about the topic "THE INSECURITIES OF LADIES" Yeah when you appear nice, ladies are rude but appear rude in a funny way then they beg for you. You are cool
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Dinosky(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2006
Hello Shege,

The story was an interesting one; but there are other ways to ask a girl out. As for me i will not drop her with my car in the first place. rather i will wait for her to board a taxi; when she is gone i will follow her with my car to know where she is going. However before letting her board the taxi i must have gotten her contact no.

After like one week i will give her a call to confirm the authenticity of the no she gave me. i am ready to spend like 15minutes on phone with her telling her sweet things babes like listening to before booking an appointment with her. I will not even show any interest in knowing her house or telling her to come and know my house. She will be the one to suggest to me that she wants to know my place because she now feel secured with me. If on the first day you ask her to come to your house , she will see you as one of those guys out there to ruin her life and dump her tommorow.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by dearie(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2006
I think different strokes go for different folks, as for me, Once i see a girl that makes me feel some creeping sensation in my spine, I would take my time to investigate her, afterwards I will walk up to her and try to initiate friendship.

I also like being natural and very funny, because girls appear to have this unquestionable penchance for guys who are loaded with humour.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by iice(f): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2006
dearie:

I think different strokes go for different folks, as for me, Once i see a girl that makes me feel some creeping sensation in my spine, I would take my time to investigate her, afterwards I will walk up to her and try to initiate friendship.
I also like being natural and very funny, because girls appear to have this unquestionable penchance for guys who are loaded with humour.
True, we r suckers for humour,
@spikedcylinder, i soooo get what u mean by the whole quirky sense of humour, i got that 2, not many ppl can grasp that, its like they r likely 2 get offended when u say something,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by sucguy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2006
Though there're many ways in which a guy can aproach a lady, but this man Don has done it in a very mature way; I like his style, it's alright.

I like the story, please continue.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by LiquidMind(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2006
Don't go after cuties let them come after you.

Always be an Alpha King that is what you are.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by memyself2(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2006
rofl, see these guyz consolin themselves on how they fink ladies like2be approached!(i slap my hands together!) u guyz r PATHETIC im sorry if dts rude, bt its true! puhleeze! one said, take her to my car, have sex wiv her n drop her off!!! u r sooo cocky! no1)the word here is "lady", do u by any chance know what that means? i doubt it, if u do, u wouldnt have spat out the rotten stuff u did!
no 2) the story isnt sooo pathetic, its a lil pathetic but not sooo pathetic, i mean we watch movies like titanic n 50first dates! so hey its not so bad! but i feel one of the chics here(4gotyten her name) i mean, why rehearse? the only xcuse i can fink of for any guy who spits out rehearsed lines is dt, he doesnt have confidence in himself! n a guy without confidence is a no-go area for most girls, seun, there are no pre-determined ways to be approached, just be natural

LiquidMind:

Don't go after cuties let them come after you.

Always be an Alpha King that is what you are.

(my eyes r raised, u must really have an over inflated image of urself!)-2liquid mind
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by retro(f): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2006
Raymand:

Normally i'd just walk over to the girl and try to hypnotize her with some techniques i learned on the internet, if it works i take her to my car, have sex with her then drop her by the road side, tAlk is cheap, just like port harcourt prostitutes! lipsrsealed

*Yawns* Liar.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by spikedcylinder: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
Raymand:

Cheap ass dude!He goes around sleeping with ashanas. . . . . tsk tsk! lipsrsealed
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by memyself2(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2006
iice:

Wud it matter if she can cook but can't f**k?? lol

lol guys! really funny, but that brings2mind anoda issue, if ur mate(female or male) cant (clearin my throat)perform in the bedroom(yáll know wat i mean) does it really matter?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by justkunmi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2006
the best way to show ur interest in a girl is not to show interest, if u know wat i mean. and i can really back this up with first hand experience. check this out.

when u enter a room full of guys and gurls and all the guys are rolling their eyes towards a gurls direction, she's damn cute, u want her too but u dont show it. infact u completely act as if she's not in the room. she begins to wonder why her charm is not working on you and she'll try to find out wat makes u thick, by this tyme, she'll feel lucky if u talk to her, i'm not saying u should be proud or anything, just dont jump into things,

i really feel haywhy. he's my kinda guy. when u really dig a girl, u hide ur desperation and come out confident not with prepared yarns,, but free flowing natural spits, and always remember, most girls love laughing. start with a funny opener, her reaction is your cue. either to try again, harder or softer. just be natural.

hey i should get paid for this free tutorials
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by memyself2(f): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2006
hmmm, someone dt makes a lil bit of sense, bt u dnt ignore her too much oh! wink
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by justkunmi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah. u dont ignore her too much but it has to be obvious to have the desired effect. u feel me??
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by retro(f): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2006
justkunmi:

the best way to show your interest in a girl is not to show interest, if u know what i mean. and i can really back this up with first hand experience. check this out.

when u enter a room full of guys and girls and all the guys are rolling their eyes towards a girls direction, she's damn cute, u want her too but u don't show it. infact u completely act as if she's not in the room. she begins to wonder why her charm is not working on you and she'll try to find out what makes u thick, by this tyme, she'll feel lucky if u talk to her, i'm not saying u should be proud or anything, just don't jump into things,

i really feel haywhy. he's my kind of guy. when u really dig a girl, u hide your desperation and come out confident not with prepared yarns,, but free flowing natural spits, and always remember, most girls love laughing. start with a funny opener, her reaction is your cue. either to try again, harder or softer. just be natural.

hey i should get paid for this free tutorials

Hell no! If a guy should do that, au revoir. He isn't worth my time.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by memyself2(f): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2006
just kunmi i feel you but u have2be sure she's interested.
no retro, we r all diff, u know? a guy who acts desperate is soooo not my kind of guy, i've stopped keepin in touch with a particular male frnd of mine cuz he started actin like the sun rose cuz of me! pls i want a lil attention but not too much, let me work4wat i get, but ofcourse u'll also work4watever u get!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by retro(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2006
I know that we are all different. Anyways, I prefer when a guy is outspoken. I like when he knows what he wants. A guy who plays hard to get is definately not worth my time.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by memyself2(f): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2006
i know i feel u but no1 said anyfin bout playin hard2get, just dnt be too desperate n clingy(i cnt stnd guys who r clingy!)
and yes! definitely! a guy who knows what he wants is an absolute turn-on,lol
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by retro(f): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2006
Desperate guys are eww. I like when a guy comes up to me. He knows I want him and he comes to me, that is a turn on.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by memyself2(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2006
hmmm, ok, i agree but ofcourse i wouldnt let him know instantly im interested! i mean, even with Naija girls frontin, my bro tells me everyday"the ratio of girls2guys is 20:1"i hate it when i hear dt, im like so friggin wat? alot of gals r bcumin lesby's now, so wat d big deal? so i wouldnt let him get the idea im desperately intersted cuz then the get annoyingly arrogant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.