Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34005 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekkee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2006
@GINABABY
  OK BUT MY TIME IS ALMOST UP NOW,HOW CAN WE GET TO EACH-OTHER
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Mula(f): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
This is me doing my pony walk and shaking my booty walking down V.I
and this guy stops me

Don:  Girl where do u drop from?

Mula: heaven, like neverrr

Don:  so what is a girl like u doing in street of Lagos

Mula: why the questions ( rolling my eyes)

Don:  would you like to get into the car? the sun is burning like hell

Mula:  Get into the car? do i look like ashawoo to you?

Don:  No sweetheart, mmmm

Mula: Mmm what? Speak up boy, I'm about to bust your lips

Don: mmm, I mean u have such delicate skin and i don't want the sun to burn you

Mula: so you can tell by looking at me

Don : yes sweetheart. by the way I didn't ask your name,
          my is Don and what is yours

Mula: mine is Mula

Don : so wot do u do for fun?

Mula: wot do u have in mind?

Don: maybe take u out and go Clubbing

Mula: Sorry no clubbing for me, I'm jetting off to London tomorrow morning

Don:  Can i have your number ?

Mula : Sure! have you got a pen

Don: Yes

Mula: my number is 555- like do not call me ever. (and I walked off)

Don : look at this girl ooo, stupid

Mula: Go and bathe before you chat a girl up, broke ass nigga
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by donmayor(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2006
poor guy and poor girl
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mosho4all(m): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2006
Hello
Well,I did not Go to the center today because of that babe.Because i know if i go today and the girl see me , She will understand what i mean,So i know if can feel me not coming today and i will go tomorrow.i will tell the Girl to accept the will of the invigilator because i dont want anything to stop is result.Thanks Nairaland for the Advise.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kokoletz(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2006
Mula are u really a chick ow! Got confuse about this, dnt knw wat 2 say.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mannyem(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2006
the story is interesting and straight forward, but incase i dont have a car?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekkee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2006
@KOKOLETZ
how far, but i never understood the God Dey wey u talk oo
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by MyPeace(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2006
means God dey for your instant Love for Ginababy.

i hope i have explained better before he replies you!! grin

Love in LONDON!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekkee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2006
@mypeace
well thxs 4 understanding, cos NA SO I SEE AM OOO
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by MyPeace(f): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
yes ooooooooooo

Or we still wait for him for better explanation, if he has any shaa.

Koko, We are waitin for you oooooooooooooooooo! explain ursef.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by jaso1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2006
Boss seun eyes kongba, why did you removed my add? i dont think we both have anything in common or contrary. i know you will deffinately have your reason for doing that could you please tell the house.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekkee(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
@jas_o
what do u mean by add, do i know u b/4,maybe u met the wrong person
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kokoletz(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2006
@lekkee dnt understand u.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lekkee(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2006
@kokoletz
u dnt understand what?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kokoletz(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2006
Ur grammer dude.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Chay(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2006
The story's way off, something you'll read in a not too good novel. i dont think most girls are that easy to pick up!
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Dalby(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2006
I dont know, but i think mula was rather rude. If you do not dig a guy there should be better ways of expressing it. If the reverse was the case and women had to ask men out, and a man gives a show like that would you consider that as being nice and polite? embarassed
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ginababy(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2006
they is nothing wrong with that if the guy is not seeing what God has done for them that means the girl has the opportunity to see and put it into practice by asking him out.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Funsho(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2006
well, i tell the girl about her looks, shape nd everyy. how she makes me feel HIGH nd ill ask her if we could Bleep. if she gives me a slap, ill get into my car with my deck playing the afroman's classic "SHE WONT LET ME Bleep", go smoke some weed nd continue the search;-) grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ginababy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2006
funny you. don't forget that she has her choice to make, like "do you have money to spend"
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2006
i quit this topic, bcoz all this line no go trip a girl. what you guyz do not understand is that girls do not want any guyz to ask them out with a strong and thick lines they've already know, there are some nice and easy things you can tell girls that will make them fall for you, expecially the one you've known before like your neighbor.

i think i like you but i really don't know why bcoz i've asked my self questions about it but i couldn't find an answer( don't tell her you think she is beautiful, i won't fall for that) i don't know how you feel about me but do you think we should give is possible for us to date expecially in this neighbour hood, whatever you think sha but i feel we should give it a trial, hold on, hold on, hold on, am not forcing you into this coz it doesn't even fell right to me but i think it doesn't have to feel right in the first place. let just give it a trial and if it doesn't work we will assume is a fairy tale that is meant to happen but i think we make it work, it will work.

you need to look very serious like isaac in the bible. ask her how her school is going and tell her you have an assignment or office assignment you gotto go do right now

i will give you a call to see how you are doing later, have a good evening.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nikemi: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2006
Is not all girls will fall 4 dat kind of trick.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by izbu: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
is not always the matter of falling, we will (this is two people opinion) say is the matter of seeing you in a different way because you don't want to use a lne for a girl and she now going to start telling her friends your points are week, is the matter of respect, even if she break-up with her boy friend with bowale's point you may be the second candidate of her choice
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Chinie(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2006
if a guy comes up to me and says "u look like like tyra banks",i'll give the guy the beating of his life.girls don't like bin compared with other girls.the girl herself is so stupid for allowing the guy to drop her in her house.how dumb is that?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2006
@chinie your mouth tooo sweet.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2006
@ mula
the guy na undecided to have approached you by trying to help but to me you were not cool enough grin because you acted like he has offended you before. Always respect guys at least a little, then if he is not the cool type to respect himself & thank you for respecting him then you can be slightly rude. But its cool & admirable to see a gentle respectful & hot lady.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Profy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2006
Shits like that happen but really we must be frank with ourselves. I mean why i should we guys lie under the pretence of giving compliments just to get the ladies and u ladies, why should u fall for the compliments u reciv frm boys. Now a guy asks a girl out bliv me there is a purpose 4 it and d way he goes about it is dependent on the purpose.
So how to ask a girl out really depends on wat u ve in mind. Girls be careful!!!!

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by ginababy(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2006
its just this way "Baby! i will like to be your friend" and the well educated girl will not refuse and friend then gradually the relationship will start building. no need telling her my father is this, i have been dreaming about you, i will paint your world in so many colours or I'm rich and so on. all this comes gradually behind when she has already accepted to be your friend not minding the type of friend the both of you want it to be.
Its all in your hands.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by kboy2z(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2006
Seun, You know all this why dont you have a girl already in your life,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2006
profy that is a good thesis statement on how to ask a girl out
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mosho4all(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2006
Hello Room
My name is Moshood,Am new in this game But i have to learn to have the confident to talk to girl,because i saw one girl from my center and i text her that i want her to go out with me and later to call her for my request and she delined my will.So i need advise because i really love the Girl, when i confort the girl , i dont know what to say and its ver hard for me to say i love you and i want you to be together.
thanks
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by haywhy(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2006
She will never do your wish because your approach was 1,000,000% wrong. If i be girl you think say i go gree, laye laye[/sub

Why do ladies play hard to get? Because you guys will not stop running after them & thus they are like a prize we are trying to win!
My guy, be a prize, be a challenge & change your attitude towards this girl & females generally. We don't love people but we make our self love them by fantasizing & thinking about them In your eyes let her be an ordinary girl & treat her so. When next you see her bust on her like hope she wasn't too happy that you sent such text e.t.c like you didn't mean the content because uh that's ?? 

Don't be excessively nice to her! If you have 10k which you have planned on & she comes for assistance let her know you have it but you've planned on it & not pull one foolish efizzy or try to buga her. Get a life, don't call her too much, don't spend too much time with her, give her impressions that you are getting along fine with other ladies.  After all these you can flirt with her & tease her then watch out for signs that she's interested & if there is no sign continue with your life because its not a do or die affair & you still maintain your respect!!!

If a lady doesn't have good taste & says you are too much for her, let her be lotta ladies are expecting your move!!! Do you know the ratio of ladies to guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / My Relationship Is About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.