Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Welcome To The Ypops! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Welcome To The Ypops! (1222 Views)

Welcome To Smile Communications- Superfast Internet / You Are Welcome To Drop Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Welcome To The Emt Online Training Library. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The Ypops! by imoh81(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2006
YPOPs! is an application that provides POP3 access to Yahoo! Mail. It is available o­n the Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac platforms.
Yahoo! Mail disabled free access to its POP3 service o­n 24th April, 2002. This application emulates a POP3 server and enables popular email clients like Outlook, Netscape, Eudora, Mozilla, etc., to download email from Yahoo! accounts. We do not go against the license agreements of Yahoo! Mail. This application is completely legitimate and well within the realms of legal software.

How do we do it you ask? Well, this application is more like a gateway. It provides a POP3 server interface at o­ne end to talk to email clients and an HTTP client (browser) interface at the other which allows it to talk to Yahoo!

YPOPs! was inspired by a Perl script called FetchYahoo written by Ravi Ramkissoon.

http://www.ypopsemail.com/

try it with http://www.incredimail.com
good luck
Re: Welcome To The Ypops! by diddy4(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2006
thanks man but i dont even know how to use outlook.

who knows how to configure outlook to receive mail from a my clients? i got yahoo, gmail and hotmail.
Re: Welcome To The Ypops! by bluenubian(f): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2006
thanks i think thats what i needed when i had my sidekick, doesnt this this software enable u to forward ur yahoo email to another email?
Re: Welcome To The Ypops! by diddy4(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
thanks alot buddy

(1) (Reply)

Know How To Use Bittorrent? / How Can I Protect A Folder In "windows Explorer"? / Laptop Sale-hp Pavillion, Dv6700 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.