Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Message From Nicon Transcorp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Message From Nicon Transcorp (3944 Views)

Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja / Employment At Transcorp Hilton Abuja / Transcorp Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Nicon Transcorp by abioye(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2006
To all Nairaland users.

I hope this will clear your mind from the arguement on when Nicon Transcorp will be writting their test.

The mail below is the response sent into my mail from their Analyst, Investor Relations. Read on.

Subject: Careers at Transnational Corporation Plc. (TransCorp) - Abioye Richard.
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 13:15:03 +0100
From: "Obi Onyeaso" <oonyeaso@TRANSCORPNIGERIA.COM> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "<kayfun4u2nv@yahoo.com>

Good afternoon Abioye,

Thank you for your interest in building a career with TransCorp.

Successful candidates would be informed of the scheduled date for interviews.

I wish you a pleasant weekend.

Obi Tabansi Onyeaso

Analyst, Investor Relations

Transnational Corporation Plc.

11, Alfred Rewane (former Kingsway) Road

Ikoyi, Lagos.

Office: (+234 1) 4716259, 2691024-5 Ext. 1138

Fax: (+234 1) 4622074

Visit: www.transcorpnigeria.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. The sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on any reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by a return e-mail and then delete it from your system.

smiley

Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by rasque(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2006
Check http://www.transcorpnigeria.com/job.asp for the application form from their website.

Good luck to you all!!!
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by rasque(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2006
Check http://www.transcorpnigeria.com/job.asp for the application form from their website.

Good luck to you all!!!
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by amoke115: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2006
do you not think that you have confused us the more,what has nicon and trancorp got in common ?
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by abioye(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2006
Amoke115, it wil be better if u read atleast one national daily in a day for u to know what is going on in the country. i'm not surprised, if this is a test, that is how u will fail. Our Transcorpnigeria are into hotel business which is Former Nicon Noga, they are into Agriculture, Airline, insurance, Energy and they just bought over NITEL/Mtel at $750 Million. My dear Amoke115, Transcorp and Nicon has something in common.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by lukkie(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2006
no no no no! abioye! you're wrong on this.
NICON & TRANSCORP are two diffrent companies. the Abuja Hilton hotel (formerly Nicon Hilton) was acquired not long ago by Transcorp and the name was changed to TRANSCORP HILTON ABUJA. It stopped being Nicon Noga Hilton a long time ago.
NICON Group is a group of companies whose chairman is Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim. They recently acquired EAS Airlines.
Find out about Transcorp here http://www.transcorpnigeria.com
Check those newspapers of yours for more accurate information about NICON Group.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by abdulkadir(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2006
amoke would not have failed the test but you abioye. i would advice you dont rush to jump into conclusions. for further info on NICON check yhe Nicon Insurance website
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by kitaun(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2006
abioye,
                 it seems u need to have your opthamological checkup because both amoke115 and lukkie were right except u read local newspapers or what are u insinuating ?
haba u don't need to flaunt your ignorance that much on an issue it seems u know little about
my dear nicon noga is different from transcorp in millions of ways,gaskiya grin grin
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by chinnybabe(f): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
Haba abioye u sef dey read papers 2 d reverse?transcorp has nothin 2 do wit nicon.transcorp recently bought hilton hotel in abj n also dey jst bought 75 percent of nitel.it has jim ovia,ndi onye(oga of NSE)n som other pple as ogas.Nicon insurance on d otherhand was bought by Jimoh Ibrahim-Global fleet
Boss.he was also rumoured 2 av bought VGC comm.but report has it dat he pulled out of dat wen he realised Nitel wld av bin a better investment.
So mak u sef no confuse us aiiiittt.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by georgee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
Everybody abeg,it's ok dnt let this argument stretch beyond this,please and please-biko!! As d sayn goes "nobody is ALWAYS right", if i was d only one dt saw d nicon advert and pasted it on ds forum dat d test wuld hold on d 8th july,and didnt hold on dat day as we all know,people wuld av attacked and even insult me dt i shuld make research b4 pastn info-so u c my dear friends,even NICON itself is not always sure of wt they say!! Please lets rest ds case and continue wt our job hunting adventure-good luck to everybody,
Georgee
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by theforce(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2006
Abioye, i am glad you know that Transcorp bought Nicon Noga Hilton. But under no circumstance should you refer to the new co. as Nicon Transcorp. If you want to call the Hotel, it is Transcorp Hilton.

Nicon is a new corporation, which comprises Insurance, aviation, training, energy etc. Do not get them mixed up.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by buraimoh(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2006
Transcorp is different from Nicon. However, transcorp bought the Nicon Hilton Hotel while Nicon is a group of Companies comprising of Insurance, Aviation , Hotels, Properties, E.T.C
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by abioye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2006
I want to thank every one in the house for their contribution. Well, the thing is that, i want all Nairaland users to know that that they will still contact all those who applied for the job by posting the reply i received from Mrs. Obi Tabansi Onyeaso, Analyst, Investor Relations of Transnational Corporation Plc. To clear the air of when they test will be written.

All the best to every body in the house, especially Amoke115 accept my apology.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by ishmael(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2006
Its not a big deal now, the guy was a bit confused, the house can still pardon him. Transcorp bought Nicon Noga hilton hotel and they just bought NITEL/Mtel recently. Nicon group is different, they are into insurance, energy, airlines etc. ABIOYE take note of the difference.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by kitaun(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2006
good that abioye apologised for his flaw,cheers
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by cosmorpel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
Big uppes 2 all in d house.4 accept all d wrongs & rites. But we shud not 4get 2 watchout 4 d txt.Gud luck 2 evrybody
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by kitaun(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2006
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by bechex(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2006
What does this mean,this kitaunGuy is just a nuisance.
kitaun:

:d :d :d :d :d
hiu
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by amoke115: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2006
bechex,youseem to be the nuisance or else you should have known kitaun was trying to insert some smileys or there about,na wa 4 we nairalanders,criticizing when we ought not to
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by kitaun(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2006
BECHEX,
it seems u just wanted to look for trouble and u felt the best way was to call moi a nuisance,well i believe u made a mistake u should just have tried to mellow down and see how the gang flows,i joined this forum passively 5 months ago,registered 4 months ago and had to study the situation b4 just posting anyhow,it seems u don't even know what smileys are or even emoticons or else u wld have perfectly read my intention b4 u call a fellow nairalander a nuisance or maybe you dont even know the meaning embarassed embarassed shocked shocked sad sad

what does ur hiu mean

bechex:

What does this mean,this kitaunGuy is just a nuisance. hiu
?
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by dearie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2006
why are we so irascible? we r so short tempered that if one intends to give us some comic relief, he would need to think twice to do that. What is wrong with our sense of humour, we r supposedly the happiest people on earth, I dont just see the connection with us.
I suppose we hook up to this forum 4 a common purpose, so why not let us 'flex our muscles' on the purpose instead of chasing after frivolities like calling one another names or generally disparaging one another.

For the Nicon and Transcorp confusion, I suppose we r all clear about that now, i used to harbour that confusion until recently, so there's no big deal about the mix up. We could have easily answered the question, rather we chose to make an issue from that question.

Lets be humble, nobody is an island of knowledge.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by bechex(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2006
Hi guys na wah oh see d lashing i received from Amoke and Kitaun, I must confess that no one has ever made me feel that bad embarassed in a long time(not since i was in jss2).I must confess that i started the whole s, t and i think it is my responsibility to end it wink. Upon reading the posts by Kitaun and Amoke115 i could sense that i had steped on the toes.
So i would like to say a big SORRY grin TO BOTH kITAUN AND HIS Wife(guess amoke is feminine)
And for my dear DEARIE thank you for mediating.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by kitaun(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2006
amoke 'will u marry me'
pls don't say no
at least it seems bechex wants to turn this place to a dating zone grin grin
its okay guy,its bound to happen
u must step on toes or have your toes stepped on
to make it in life
hope your weekend rocks  grin grin grin
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by dearie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2006
Cool guys, i suppose that ends it , as kitaun wrote, toes will continue to be stepped upon, no one can change that, it's our reaction when it happens that we can work on.

Bechex, I will like to felicitate with u on ur offer with IBTC, i got to the interview stage but couldn't make it thru, but it's all ok now.

Kitaun, u appear to be nice, so stay that way,I'll just wish all of us luck.

Take care guys.
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by equity: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2006
to bechex: i think dat we shouldn't personalise any comments among ourselves.if kaitun has made any comments dat u feel itsn't ok,correct him.we are all designed 4 the best.there4,lets encourage ourselves,abi no be job we all dey look 4?
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by crito(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2006
no additions nor subtractions.i will rather take the average.
nicon/transcorp=1
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by amoke115: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
Long time, so where is everybody including my 'hubby' Kitaun and what about this TRANSCORP STUFF
Re: Message From Nicon Transcorp by joeyarticles: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Analysis of the Existing System

The manual system available at the departments of NICON insurance plc Aba has a different type of data which are being kept in their registration forms, sales record, claim forms and production record etc. All of these data will however, be inputted to (the system and at the end be processed to give out the desired result or output.

Input Analysis

The input of the new system are the information that are supplied or are selected by the user of the application, The major inputs by the individual are the Personal Details of the client such as his Name, occupation, Age, Sex, the type of Policy he or she want to be insured for and the Method of Payment etc. The majority Input keyed in the client's details are his names, age while the other are selected from the list of other available options

i. Tide of proposer.............................................................ii. Name of proposer..........................................................

iii. Address of proposer.....................................................

iv. Phone "number of proposer…………………………

v. Period of insurance..................................................

vi. Routes being applied...............................................

vii. Use of the tricycle...................................................

viii. Location of tricycle.............................................

ix. Drivers' details..........................................................

x. Type of tricycle.......................................................

xi. Make of tricycle.......................................................

xii. Value of tricycle......................................................

xiii. Time of accident........................................................

xiv. Date of accident......................................................

xv. Date of driver’s license..............................................

xvi. Make of tricycle...................................................

http://www.joeyarticles.com/examination-registration-records-nicon-insurance-plc/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh graduate recruitment at Sahara Group of company / Please Help Me with my CV Writing / Zodiac Multi Links Services For Business Development Executives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.