Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") (25277 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2005
~Men In Pink~.

I think it's good to talk about fashion.

What do you think about men that wear pink? I think they are hot, and pink actually makes men look sexy. it don't matter how "ugly" you are, when you wear pink, there's always the glow that says "I have just arrived, you aint seen nothing yet".

In this our world of "gay-ness", I think the color pink, has been assocaited with the gay men. And i think that's just an abuse to fashion. There's nothing like, Pink is for gay people or pink is for girls only. Pink is like totally for everyone. Also i thinkk when men dress in other colors and decided to add just a litte bit of pink to their outfit, makes them look smashing. Like having a Black tux, pink shirt and beautify your dressing with accessories: a nice pink glass(male one that is) would do. Add a pink tie to a dark suit. It'll make the outfit look more summery, and it'll make you look more confident.

Overall, i think men should wear more pink. Am i wrong?? Dull colors are just annoying and DULL.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by layi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2005
Damn right HotA.
Anytime i'm asked "whats your favorite color". I always start with "Dont laugh o...its Pink"
Pink is my favorite colour (reason why i'm replyin anyway). Its been associated with Ladies for ages but its what I like and it don't make me gay (even though i've had to ward off *those pips* several times). I wont stop wearin Pink..
People sure look good in Pink.
I'm very conscious of colors now though. The days of ignorable-fashion-mistakes are gone. U could loose a job for wearin d wrong stuff.
Even if I go the dark way (all black), I always have a pink on somewhere (maybe boxers).
I'll stick with Pink because Its the Color of Angels.  wink
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Bibi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2005
Nooooo way. Never a Pink or purple or any "lady colour" again. I once wore a bright, lime colored shirt, given to my by "one of my wives?" for my birthday on a plane, I was in business class. It took devine intervention for a white guy not to rape me. He did everything to entice me on the plane, and off the plane before I escaped..... , ....... No way. Guys, its Black, brown, white , Grey and the shades...
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2005
I've seen a lot of guys in pink and they are able to pull it off; although I think it takes a self assured man to wear it. I've seen it here in the work place as well. Men with pink suit shirts with a grey or dark blue suit looks good.

I've also seen a shirt that says: Real men wear pink!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Jio(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2005
If you live in Naija you can wear any colour you like but guys if you live in a world where there are lots of gays please avoid pink by all means..........just don't listen to the ladies in the house, except you want a gay guy toasting you
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2005
I've seen pletny of men in pink in which the word "gay" never crossed my mind. But again, it takes a self assured man to wear it.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by DEKING3(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2005
I agree with jio. Here in Nigeria, it doesn't really matter as long as you're dressing is not colour rioting.
I for one like pink but not as a wear. It's a colour that has been so why associated with gay now? Feel free to wear what you dim fit.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by angelak(f): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2005
Pink is a feminine colour. My opinion is, for a guy to wear pink, it should be a shirt that will be under a jacket so only the collar shows OR a pink tie.

Imagine a guy wearing a pink shirt, tucked into a pink trouser with a pink matching shoe plus a matching pink watch??

cry i will think his gay or a girl wannabe! A pinkish guy can't turn me on!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by DEKING3(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2005
Wel........ that's your opinion but I don't think any guy in his right frame of mind would dress like that.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by twinkledew(f): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2005
lol. any dude with a matching bag, belt,shoes etc is gay
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2005
I think pink is hot. Dont go all Pink-ish looking. Just a little bit of pink would spice up your dressing. A tie, a bow, A shirt, and those little accessesories.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2005
vexxy:

I've seen pletny of men in pink in which the word "gay" never crossed my mind. But again, it takes a self assured man to wear it.

it doesnnt take anything for a gay person to reveal his identity, Any man in pink is purely Gay, my God who says real men wear pink, oh my God, sometimes i get sick when i hear certain stuff, i think some of you on this forum dont really understand what gay is, men you guys are sometinelse
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2005
Ohh puh-lease. You mean kanye west is gay? Usher is gay? Those guys wear pink and it makes them hawt! Believe it or not, pink aint for gay men.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2005
seriously Angel i cant say any of them are gay but you never know, this world is full of surprises they could be
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2005
Pink is not for gay men.  It's only for gay men when we put it in such a category.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2005
Well dont judge people by their dressing. But i know for show that if i see a man in a top I should be wearing, The word "gay" comes to mind.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by cushman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2005
Men in PINK shocked that's really unusual
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2005
Angel thanks for admitting that comes into your mind, can i ask you a question when you see guys wear tight shirt  in which the arms a kind of tight (i don't mean muscular guys) i mean tight shirts really tight long sleeve , what comes to your mind ?
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2005
I think "rock star wannabe" of "gay". But it depends on the pants the guy has on.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2005
I've seen a guy (my professor to be exact) in shirts like that.  They were fitted and looked really good on him.  I think it works for some people. cheesy
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2005
Fitted shirt works, but the pants you wear with it determines how people will classify you.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2005
Hum. . . I believe he had on jeans. And I did think he was some sort of musician when I first met him!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2005
ladies jean or men jean. He prolly is a "rock star wannabe".
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2005
men's jeans. They were clean, not the "used jean's" look.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2005
Ohh alright. Back to men in pink! smiley
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2005
Pink ties and pink shirts I don't have a problem with them being on men.

Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2005
That's a good shirt. I've seen guys that wear shirts like that.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Bibi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2005
Men in Pink......looks like a good title for a randy movie.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Scorpio(f): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2005
These guyz r sexy especially if they're black guyz. i personally don't like d colour pink, but if my man likes it, i'll buy it in excess cheesy i don't c n e thing wrong with it tho!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2005
ohhhh Men/Guys are hot in pink.. You don't need the face.

I personally think you are gay if you CAN'T wear a shirt like this because u think pink is for gay men

I love this.

This is a cute tie, that you could use on a black suit... add a little flavor.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by dovey(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2005
Pink colors are for both male and female and not really associated with gay people, but It really depends on how u wear it. It all depends on how fashion consious you are. Even there are some girls that abuse pink dress and guys that abuse pink cloth but whatever happens it really depends on how FASHION CONSIOUS THE PERSON IS AND PLEASE STOP JUGDEING AND CRITISING GAYS, THIS IS A CIVILISED AND SCIENTIFIC WORLD.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2005
Aint no body criticising gays. This our civilised world is what makes most people think Gay men wear pink. I guess the civilised world is contradicting itself.

Anyways when you are a fashion disaster, you should expect what people will think of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Grace Jones : Fashion Icon? / Miss China Is Miss World 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.