Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (495995 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2006
@ jackal
nice one there. But sometimes Fergie beats me with d way he handle issues. Now he has put man utd in a corner about hargreaves and senna. Senna was ready to move to man utd .All he was waitin for was d transfer fee to be agreed on. Fergie immediately turned his eyes to hargreaves when he said he wanted to join man u.Now bayern are sayin they r not sellin hargreaves and villareal are sayin Senna is no longer for sale, If we do not get at least a player before d window closes, (dunno wat to say).
About a replacement for Ruud,i dont think there r 20+ goals a season strikers flying about but decent ones would do. I would not mind lucas podolski.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2006
I'm getting bored with this issue of getting a Dm. . .watever happens I'm not convinced the glory galore is starting 4 us.

We most likely have lost senna, we wouldn't get Hargreaves (heart grief) nor would masherano come.If it stays like this b4 August 32, we're prbly going to win FA or league Cup, and "get to semi-finals/finals of CL" and this fellas and Yodis is being optimistic rather than realistic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2006
And you know what is annoying me, manutd.com still has the stale news of Fergie being hopeful( albeit cautiously) that "The boy" wants to join United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2006
Now liverpull is taking on Sheffield wednesday( culdnt they think of a better name embarassed) i'm stuck here and going to read match commentary . . Is Kyute Dik playing? grin
how will anyone buy a shirt with Kyute Dik on it?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2006
pardon my soliloquy. I should really commit myself to the remand home.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2006
@all manutd fans

i must admit u guys are on fire, though its early to conclude, 4-1 already, damnn!!!

u wan kill dem,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toptho(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2006
I am so happy right now-5:1!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ Lordimpaq,
U aint seen nuthing yet.
I just hope the gaffer can sort out the midfield problems when Senna or Hargreaves arrives to give the strikers more precise passes.
Its good to see Rooney and Ronaldo(Premiership's enfantz terrible) combining together to bludgeon Fulham FC.
Ronaldo is getting better everyday plus his goal is top notch.
I can't wait for United to meet the likes of Gooners, Scousers and Chelski.

@ justkunmi,
Dont be deceived by Fergie's comment that says there are not too many 25+ goals strikers in Europe.
Why sell Ruud when he cannot get his replacement in the 1st place?
In fact, there are loads of 25+ goals strikers lying around in Europe.
Klass Jan Huntelaar, Luca Toni, Roy Makaay, Fernando Torres, David Villa, Diego Milito, David Suazo, Lucarelli and Fred.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2006
so much dreams waiting to get dashed!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2006
manutd manutd good game but wait for the others to come
you guys tried sha grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ Mukina2,
Who are the others? Gooners?
Pls expect Man United to pick maximum 6 points off Arsenal this season.
Arsenal is nowhere near the Premiership title.
Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea are the only serious challenge to Man Utd's title chase.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2006
@jackal
so you think that because we got off from a shaky start you can beat us this season?
or because you guys won 5-1?
wait for the league to rest well maybe like when its on the fifth or sixth week
we shall see
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ Mukina2,
Even when we had bad starts in the past Arsenal couldn't pick 3 points from us.
When was the last time Arsenal won United in the Premiership?
United is the team to be and i want u to watch out for Rooney n Ronaldo this season.
They are out to prove a point as the most potent strike partners in the Premiership.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2006
@jackal
wait time will tell
i can vouch for ronaldo but not for gorilla rooney angry
thot you said saha was adebayor's twin brother undecided
arsenal will trash man urd this season
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2006
Rooney is the bomb.
He is one of the best players to have played in the EPL in recent times.
Rooney has character, strength, good football brains, amazing vision and awareness.

Saha is not Adebayor's twin at all.
Adebayor is the wackest player in Arsenal because he squanders chances every matchday.
Arsenal will struggle this season because i feel they need to strengthen up the team with 2 or 3 good players before August 31.
Wenger should get Obafemi Martins, Bouba Diop and a defender.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2006
@jackal
at least we bought some players
what bout you you went shopping with an empty basket and came back with it empty
grin grin grin grin grin
as far as i am concerned rooney is the most rude,ugly,exaggerated player in the whole epl
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2006
@mukina

most rude, i can agree,

most exaggerated, wrong, in fact 100% wrong, u see a performance like that, a consistent performance u say he's exaggerated, dear me,

and finally he's not ugly. he's cute though, u want to compare him to kahn,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2006
lordi
well kahn rooney and riise belong together grin grin
he has a huge physical appearance but he cant play like that
i think ronaldo is the best young player in their team
he's the only player i actually enjoy watching when he handles the ball in the whole man utd team
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2006
@muki

all you have to say is that you don't like rooney that's all, then i can understand,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2006
lordi i dont like him but that wont cloud my judgement that's what he is
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2006
Dont mind her she is jealous of the winning team.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2006
amodu jealous of what winning team? angry tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nuggard(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2006
Darling Mukina2 ur hear again.( I should'nt b saying this)

@Chacal,
I'm hoping you are seeing SAHA in new light ? and to others I can bet my first six salaries that scholes out-gun lampard at the end of the season.

ps: I majored in sport psychology grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2006
@ nuggard,
Saha is strong and very mobile but he lacks the most important character of a striker-goal sense.
He scuffed an absolute sitter yesterday and i was disappointed in him.
Overall, United had a brilliant performance especially the combo of Rooney n Ronaldo.
The enfantz terrible surprised all critics in the EPL.
United still needs a striker and a strong midfielder to challenge the moneybags(Chelski).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2006
rooney wil self destruct this season, mark my words - imagine he feels so big he's telling the FA not to use his image to promote England games!

soon and very soon, rooney will blow his top - again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2006
He has the right to do whateva he wants with his image.
Afterall, the FA(fake-asses) let Rooney down by slamming him with a 3-match ban after promising Ferguson that Rooney won't be touched.
Alan Shearer has done it before so why can't Rooney do it?
The FA has a law for other clubs and a different one for Man Utd and its highly unfair.
Rooney should even go further and withdraw from all international matches this year.
He cannot be playing for an organisation that keeps letting him down and denting his image.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2006
Rooney is a dumbass for saying that, does he want preferential treatment because the FA makes money with his image? thats pure crap. He should go ahead and withdraw himself if he wants, as if it was the FA that taught him all the bad habits he has. that boy need serious anger management therapy
yeah one rule for MU huh? well Mourinho said the same thing last season too about Chelsea, and i'm sure Wenger complained about it too during vieira's time. but you know what? suck it up and focus on the game - thats what great players like Beckham and Vieira do, they don't go making threats to cover up their stupidity.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2006
Mukina

What am trying to say is that you are jealous because your team didnt win,
you are now jealous of Chelsea nad Man. United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2006
@ debosky,
Stop beefing the wonder-kid.
The FA had no rights to have banned Rooney with that innocuous challenge.
Why didn't FA ban Essien for pulling someone's hair against Man City or when he slapped a player against Liverpool during the community shield.
The FA is just buncha fuckeries and it sucks to think someone wld get banned for 3 matches for that kinda challenge.
How does the Amsterdam tournament affect the premiership and even if it does, why didnt FA ban Mellor and Gerrard 3 seasons ago when they got red cards?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2006
just read that bayern are threatning to report man utd to fifa if they do not stop bidding for hargreaves. this is bad news. it is just a week left before the transfer window closes. villareal have already closed the door to senna's move to man utd since fergie's new interest in hargreaves. so wat happens now when bayern have refused to sell him, and time is of the essence.
we cannot go thru this season again with just scholes and carrick in the middle particularly with our persistent injury problems. something has to be done, and fast
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2006
@ justkunmi,
Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It only takes few hours to get a player's signatures on the dotted lines.
Wayne Rooney was signed on the 31st of August in 2004 so we still have time.
For the right price, Bayern will release Owen Hargreaves and some couple of millions will tempt Villareal to release Senna.
All these players are still available as long as they really wanna play for Man Utd. Capice?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2006
they are not coming, better get used to it

maybe y'all can get senna in January, but Bayern won't sell two key midfield players in the same season. or fergie will reconvert smith into a midfield player yet again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.