Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,073 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks (3459 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / 1st Timer In The Uk What To Do? Where To Shop And What To Expect? / Business Visa Uk. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks by babaJayZ1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2008
I am to attend a conference in UK, what type of visa am I to apply for? You know any small problem can render the application invalid.
Holla back.
Re: I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks by Freshyo: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Hello house I got an agent to help me with the UK visa process since I know little about Visas. Recently he showed me my Conference invitation letter from the UK. I'm in doubt if the letter is real. Pls help out undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Move Around Enugu / Wannabes Abroad / Will I Be Refused Entry To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.