Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (13803 Views)

Who Is The Most Reputed/trusted Auto Dealer On Nairaland? / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2008
@zion train

nice thing u decided 2 leave him alone. and as per checking my post that was also nice, dont wori i wont be checking ur post because i know it wont be worth the effort. cheers
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by bolexy1: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2008
i am indeed amazed at the posts some gentlemen and ladies have put forward. uhm!! here we go again in our beloved naija! now let me throw some light on certain issues already discussed:

1) VIN - also known as vehicle identification number - easily seen at the bottom corner of the driver's side windscreen. can be accessed by anyone intending to buy a vehicle. knowing that we are in an imperfect market in nigeria, it would be best to gothe extra mile to personally retrieve this number and do a self-check on carfax.

2) to get a VIN check, even in the USA you have to pay for it, except otherwise stated, i wonder why nigerian want to get VIN check for free!

3) are ALL ACCIDENTED cars bad? surely not! as long as the accident does not affect the chassis, its cool. i recently bought a handa accord 2003, brought in thru a friend, after one glance at the vehicle, i didnt need a VIN check to know its an accidented car! but it sure drives like heaven, my friends avnt stopped pleading that i allow them drive it, took it to honda place and the engine was given an excellent clean bill of health.

4) do i know inspired? no. but i have met him several times in my search for a vehicle and i regert not buying a honda accord 2004 from him. all auto dealers were in the habit of rolling back odometer reading before we all woke to this fact and with the advancement of the internet, cheating was easily identified, even in the USA this is done!

5) inspired is a business man, and his focus is to make profit, you dont have to own a car b4 you can sell, you could be a middle man and i see nothing wrong with dat!

6) is the pre-order business good? yes of course! would i go into it? surely not! why? simple, i had a nasty experience with the arrangement that brought my car, i made advance payment to my friend since feb 2008 and i didnt get the car until aug 2008! and this is a guy we'v known for over 10 years! so i resolved that the next car i buy from inspired will be here in naija and i will pay in full.

i rest my case!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by abbyode(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2008
I don't know why we are like this? I mean we Nigerians,
Why do we have to be making issues out of nothing?
If inspiredman has actually defrauded anybody on this forum, can't the person come out and speak?
Someone has sold 97 cars and not even one person can accuse him of any fraud, haba.
What else do we want from this man called Inspiredman.

People said he should post vin numbers of all the cars he has sold on nairaland, but are the vin numbers hidden on the vehicles he has sold? And why can't the so-called defrauded people check the vin numbers on their vehicles to refute any claims inspired might have made for them?

A beg, letz leave this guy alone in his one-room apartment in maryland, because i don't know when that has become a crime. Also, when has being a middleman become a crime when u have not defrauded anyone? If u request a pin from him personally and he's not revealing it then u should move on to the next dealer. If you are so serious and curious about any of his advertised vehicle, then u should go and inspect the car in his so-called baranda office and copy out the vin for yourself, simple!

We should please leave this young man alone because if most of our youths should have his business sense then we shouldn't be having employment issues in the country.

Mind you I do not know inspiredman from anywhere , i am only being objective in this matter.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2008
nkc:

zion

may i butt in.

at this juncture please do me a favor as an old friend

just leave inspired and his VIN, if u see a thread made by inspired, just pass over it, let everyone do business with whomever they trust, and be 'defrauded' by same or more, its simple CAVEAT EMPTOR

please for my sake relax oh, thanks

nkc, One of Nairaland's smartest guy is back again, Was almost putting a Wanted AD on your name, Thats nice, Keep it up Bro.

enokoko:

well don't really have much too say, but its quite bad for this to be happening. i am a dealer myself and have had this fraudulent accusation levelled against me when i posted an add months ago on trying to help people with cotonu vehicles at a legitimate way. Though i briefly responded and was backed up by Viperman, credibility is a key attribute we must possess when running business like this on nairaland.

Also as regarding info, like VIN number, Pictures e.t.c SORRY guys but as for me i don't do that again because i have personal experiences (not once , twice but even five times when i lost a deal through that means.You mite be wandering how, but i won't explain now.

Please Explain, Probably these guys lost in The western World would Understand Our N
idupaul :
aija Situations better

If Inspired was fraudulent God will expose him,
but as a fellow dealer to another, i can't say much for now

Amen !!!!

link=topic=175059.msg2845343#msg2845343 date=1222236827]
@zion train

nice thing u decided 2 leave him alone. and as per checking my post that was also nice, don't wori i wont be checking ur post because i know it wont be worth the effort. cheers

You really Dont have too check his Posts, Let Ziontrain lay 1 good example, Let him advertise a car in Lagos, with the VIn, if he succeeds In Selling it ( Just 1 Car ) with reasonable facts I will Quit Nairaland.

larryshow4:

I would rather go along with most nairalanders asking VIN numbers to be published on so that all this wahala of arguing no go dey go on and on and on. Inspired_men, if you can't provide the VIN numbers of your cars, then i bet there is something fishy about you. It doesn't cost you anything proving that to your fellow nairalanders.

I WILL PROVIDE THE VIN NUMBER ON MY CARS ONLY AND ONLY WHEN A BUYER REQUESTS FOR IT
, That will Remain as long as Nairaland Remains, And as long as THE ADMINISTRATOR of the Website Who probably Understands from my point of View doesn't Object to it

bol_exy link=topic=175059.msg2845389#msg2845389 date=1222238388:

i am indeed amazed at the posts some gentlemen and ladies have put forward. uhm!! here we go again in our beloved naija! now let me throw some light on certain issues already discussed:

1) VIN - also known as vehicle identification number - easily seen at the bottom corner of the driver's side windscreen. can be accessed by anyone intending to buy a vehicle. knowing that we are in an imperfect market in nigeria, it would be best to gothe extra mile to personally retrieve this number and do a self-check on carfax.

2) to get a VIN check, even in the USA you have to pay for it, except otherwise stated, i wonder why nigerian want to get VIN check for free!

3) are ALL ACCIDENTED cars bad? surely not! as long as the accident does not affect the chassis, its cool. i recently bought a handa accord 2003, brought in through a friend, after one glance at the vehicle, i didnt need a VIN check to know its an accidented car! but it sure drives like heaven, my friends avnt stopped pleading that i allow them drive it, took it to honda place and the engine was given an excellent clean bill of health.

4) do i know inspired? no. but i have met him several times in my search for a vehicle and i regert not buying a honda accord 2004 from him. all auto dealers were in the habit of rolling back odometer reading before we all woke to this fact and with the advancement of the internet, cheating was easily identified, even in the USA this is done!

5) inspired is a business man, and his focus is to make profit, you don't have to own a car before you can sell, you could be a middle man and i see nothing wrong with that!

6) is the pre-order business good? yes of course! would i go into it? surely not! why? simple, i had a nasty experience with the arrangement that brought my car, i made advance payment to my friend since feb 2008 and i didnt get the car until aug 2008! and this is a guy we'v known for over 10 years! so i resolved that the next car i buy from inspired will be here in naija and i will pay in full.

i rest my case!

Mr bol_exy,

I remember you quite vividly, The Zenith bank man.

I didn't here from you again as per the Programming of your Honda Key, Glad to know you're having a Nice Ride.

Thanks for your Quotes on here, My Motto has been to be A BULL, The emblem Of the Business Mogul Who owns the Towers Beside your Banks Head Office.

I want to be like Him.

akuya:

The only thing that is certain here is that Yahoo and Inspired know each other and they are birds of a feather. Everyday as we say, is for the thief.

Inspired, why is it so difficult to defend yourself by posting the VIN of the recent cars you've advertised here when that action with exonerate you completely? There can be only one rational explanation, which is that, the act will further expose you. Who knows it might even reveal that some of the cars are stolen.

I believe another regular poster here, Kuntash, just wrote that you told him that it only takes 40 minutes to roll back a car's mileage. Is he also a liar and someone with bad belle, trying to bring you down? Posting the VINs on your recent postings will clear things up. DO THE RIGHT THING!!

Mr. Seun, I implore you once again that you require dealers to post the VIN numbers of cars 8 years and newer with the exception of those of brand new cars. This will sanitize the site and get rid of these criminals. If as some are saying, it is customary to roll back mileage in Nigeria, your site does not have to provide the avenue for this crime. Everyone except the crooks will benefit from this singular act of VIN posting.

This Inspired is now hiding under the fact that you are silent on the issue. This site is yours and we appreciate your hands off stance and the freedom you provide. But sir, you cannot allow criminal elements to infest your site. I trust that you will intervene. The number of replies to this thread should reveal that you probably need to make an exception here and require VIN numbers to be posted as requested. We shall all be better off. Only the crooks will have nothing to gain by this requirement.

Thank you sir.

It might also Interest Us to know that Akuya Is a Popular US based Dealer on this Forum, using another Username, theres No doubt, The Hunter May soon be Hunted, I Implore the Administrator to look into The issue of identity theft as Well.

Mr Akuya aka *****

I know I am a Strong Competitor to the Pre Order Stuffs Seeing the Fact that You are a Nigerian based Car Dealer in the US But See, We have gone across the Bridge Already, No matter the Character Assassination On here, You can Only try to Bring me down But I bet it's an excercise in Futility

Im Proud To say Im one of the Most successful dealers On Nairaland, an All the Smears on My personality Will Do Nothing.

I remain Resolute.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2008
abbyode:

I don't know why we are like this? I mean we Nigerians,
Why do we have to be making issues out of nothing?
If inspiredman has actually defrauded anybody on this forum, can't the person come out and speak?
Someone has sold 97 cars and not even one person can accuse him of any fraud, haba.
What else do we want from this man called Inspiredman.

People said he should post vin numbers of all the cars he has sold on nairaland, but are the vin numbers hidden on the vehicles he has sold? And why can't the so-called defrauded people check the vin numbers on their vehicles to refute any claims inspired might have made for them?

A beg, letz leave this guy alone in his one-room apartment in maryland, because i don't know when that has become a crime. Also, when has being a middleman become a crime when u have not defrauded anyone? If u request a vin from him personally and he's not revealing it then u should move on to the next dealer. If you are so serious and curious about any of his advertised vehicle, then u should go and inspect the car in his so-called baranda office and copy out the vin for yourself, simple!

We should please leave this young man alone because if most of our youths should have his business sense then we shouldn't be having employment issues in the country.

Mind you I do not know inspiredman from anywhere , i am only being objective in this matter.

I need Few More Reasonable Men On this Thread And I will drop My Pen Finally On this.

cool cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by idupaul: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2008
Inspired pls do not be detered by this smear campaign by ur fellow dealers who want to give u a bad name just to hang u. The more successful u get the more u are bound to meet this kind of cheap attempts to pull u down.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by bolexy1: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2008
What happens if a car has had a windshield replaced?

uhm simple sir, the VIN can also be found once you open the the driver's door (where you have details of the vehicle - manufactured date, weight etc)
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by abbyode(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2008
akuya:

Inspired,

The issue at hand is that you've been accused of criminal acts and you are still refusing to defend yourself. You are instead accusing objective people of unrelated acts.

It is noteworthy that you posted the VINs on your preorder cars without being asked. I applaud you for that, but why not do the same thing for the cars you have recently advertized here? Could it be that it will reveal that these accusations are correct?

Do the right thing and clear up your reputation. This thread is about the accusations against you, its too late to be trying to divert the accusations.

If you post those VINs and  the cars checkout, I will tender unreserved apologies to you. Until then, I will remain watchful.

akuya, Just hear yourself or have someone else read it to you that u would tender an unreserved apology to someone when u might have already embarrassed a fellow in a public forum. Why don't u exercise due diligence first before tieing up somebody to a ceiling? I don't think u are a serious guy !
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by samboribo(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2008
OMG! how could i forget my manners? GOOD MORNING, NIGERIA!!!

we still dey d case. Day 2.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by t0kunb0(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2008
Personally i aint rili against VIN posting, but if afta selling over 90 cars and there aint any single complaint den du d maths urslves

Dont no Inspired personally aldou i did miss out on a honda bulldog deal sumtym bac. He always state emphatically dat y'all shld ask 4 VIN via mail & i bliv he sends 'em 2 i stand 2b correctd

Bizness & family dont mix, solve ur personal issues personally & move on.

inspired, u proud sha but seem very  intelligent enuff 2 make d most off ur deals hook or crook but shld we take advantage of a fellow Nigerian who's in a rush 2 pay cos he feels he's gettin d ultimate deal 4 his dream car all in da name of doin bizness?
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by t0kunb0(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2008
@ yahoo:

what's d bone of contention?

inspired giving u better commission
inspired having an office address & account
inspired owing all dem cars personally
inspired claimin 2 av sold over 90 cars
VIN postin

or u just mad @ inspired cos he screwed u up? and u equally wonna du d same
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2008
t0kunb0:

@ yahoo:

what's d bone of contention?

inspired giving u better commission
inspired having an office address & account
inspired owing all them cars personally
inspired claimin 2 av sold over 90 cars
VIN postin

or u just mad @ inspired because he screwed u up? and u equally wonna du d same
Youre Gradually Hittin the Nail on the Head

I gave "Yahoo" #500 per day for being an Errand boy to drop Proforma Invoices, Receipts & other Petty documents, Asides Feeding and giving him Used Wares, His grievances are that I should pay him 100k Per month, For an HND holder that graduated with a Pass ? Hell No, I couldn't have made him more of a Courier Staff. His names are Olatinwo Shola, and he's just a Greedy bastard that i thought i could help his condition, but has failed woefully in his attempt to Smear My image.

I'll be out for the Business Of the day, Hope to be back Later today.

cool cool cool

Cheers
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2008
End of Discussion - Showbobo, show dem jare, tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2008
Na laugh I dey laugh all the way, God bless Sly for verifying my VIN, (It wasnt bought on Nairaland- but the contribution from some good people here - got its else where) May the Good people of Nairaland, likes of Viper- Ivvie- Siena continue to get the knowledge to disburse on this forum. Now, SEUN where are thou?, no comment yet shocked shocked shocked, I dont want to believe you are considering collecting N2m per annum O!!,  grin grin grin grin
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2008
@ bababuff, Aha!! my people don come, you know I am a staff of EFCC (with no ID card O) , I work for free, let me know how I can be of assistance, I can join Seun to probe his server, IT Forensic dons in da house hear me out, work wan start O!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by zheroes(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2008
after deliberating for this long( 5 pages), and with no concrete evidence tabled before the house, learned colleagues, are there any?,  NON! Your highness.

Inspired is discharged and acquitted!!!

i never expected this issue would degenerate to this level.

my recommendations:

1.inspired please increase yahoo's daily wage or terminate all business ties with him
2.always post VIN of vehicles, i know you do send to email addresses.

all the best in you auto business.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Jaychuks(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2008
We are waiting. grin shocked cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2008
Explanations indeed, u go wait tire, these tricks of killing hot issues are sometimes learnt even from the universities, ''KEEP MUTE'' or try to ''DIVERT' the issue, as styles used by Baba while he was in power, and many other wuruwuru politicians, Western Avenue car dealers, 'which levels
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by webmaster3: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
I think this is the hottest topic on Nairaland. This thread was just created yesterday and its already [b]5 Pages!!![/b]Na wao. Wonders shall never end
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
I tell u it could hit 10 pages, Our brodas in the east and west of GMT never get time, they too will contribute. Just at a point when Nigeria is galloping gently off the most corrupt state in the world, Mind you, Millions of internet users worldwide know about nairaland,
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
Gentlegg, e be like say u wan try jump hundle, we never conclude, just hold on first. several questions had been channelled to the trio, and they are toying with the whole stuff, The Admin of this site is being awaited too to make his comment, I am sure he would ignore the N2m /yr offer proposed by one of d guys.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by TayoD1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
@paribus,

I present another angle to you guys.
Could a smart alec wanting to be quickly successful and recognized as a car dealer of merit on nairalander purposefully create multiple identities over a period of time and use this identities to buy cars from himself - later down the line using the same fictitious IDs to post some bunkums about ---
"thanks I've just gotten the car radio code"
"please send me the 2nd key of the audi as discussed"
"I'm still awaiting the alarm code"
"the car was fantastic thanks"
---- just to boost his popularity and create some false perceptions about his clientbase ?
Knowing Naija - where anything can happen is the rule rather than the exception - I take every claim here with a serious pinch of salt. Regards
My thoughts exactly! To think I was planning to have this guy sell my vehicle!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by teetalks: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ all and inspired_M
i have read ALL, this is amazing, inspired_m if only you and your friend know what is in "NAME"
both of you would have done this, imagine a profile built over 2yrs falling like a pack of card,
personally inspired_m when a man lacks God wisdom this is they are no more than a prey,
i was online (yahoo messanger) chating wt u yesterday and as usual, i hope you and your friend call
yourselves together, Education is not equal to WISDOM
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Mase3: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ paribus, the VIN is not on the windscreen.
If you change it, the VIN will still be there.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kenzspunpy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
this one pass my power o! by the way am yet to see any comment by ajagx1,viperman and others. After all, they are part of the movers of this forum. @ viperman, please i need your comments o, remember somebody recently reported Inspired_Men to you for shortchanging him in a deal and you waded in, so make i hear your view please
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
Siena, I am sure you are a respected member of this forum, dont you think its time for Seun to say smthn here?
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Landmark(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
I think we need to be more matured in all that we do.
To start with i have met Inspired through a friend that bought a Toyota Avensis from him.
He has never said he lives outside the country. He has always given us a local GSM number to contact him.
I have called him and i have spoken with him also one on one.
Please i believe there are better ways of settling scores than what you all are doing. You are stiill behaving like kids that needs to be given proper teaching on what life is all about.
Don't discourage people from this thread, it will not only destroy inspired or Phammyous but every other person on the thread.

In the spirit of unity and love lets bury the hatchet and help promote one another.

Remember "Whatsoever you sow, you will surely reap"

Thanks.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by icemann(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
Na wa oh. this na serious matter, in less than 24 hrs and 6pages of postings
Please take it easy
Pls no 1 should damage each others image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ford Escape 2008 ₦ 950,000 (negotiable) / 2009 Lexus Is250 Fully Loaded Toks Selling Cheap. / Digital Car Air Purifier And Ionizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.