Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! (13804 Views)

Who Is The Most Reputed/trusted Auto Dealer On Nairaland? / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
grin grin grin, VIN na recharge card now, u know know,

Zion don't hate the playa, hate da game, d thin pain am die say, one guy wey dem dey call inspired just dey crush market,

Make una no blame am, hopefully now wey inspired don promise to waka commot for that particular market, at least, more customer go drop for hin side,

Sorry zion, no worry, God dey!, at least hin don answer this part of your prayer!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by abbyode(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
ziontrain:

@Sojizzle, I enjoy your humour. Abeg, post your cars quick and don't forget the VIN O!!  grin grin
u wan buy?
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by stonedlive(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
@olivetree

i just read ur thread and i must say i am pleasantly amused at ur request, dat inspired man should disclose the addresses of the people who have bought cars from him, or wait, did i read dat wrongly? something is gotta be wrong with you, so if i had bought a car from inspiredman in the past , he will now post my contact address on the world wide web inorder to satisfy all the weird desires dat you all have on this forum, inspiredman be warned, i havent bought my car from you yet but kindly realise that the law of business primarily protects the clients privacy, am tired of all the mumu uneducated,uncultured idiots who are just posting anything dat comes to their head without considering that there are legal implications related to information dissemination in business, nonsense, ibo boys wey no gree go school, making all sorts of crazy requests.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2008
[b]Within the past 24 hours, I have received Numerous Phone calls, Sms messages, Instant Messages, Emails from Friends, Clients, Potential Clients, Pre Order Arrangements Clients and Associates to mention a few, Stating their attentions been drawn to an assortment of advertorials written and instigated by "Yahoo", since NAIRALAND AUTO FORUM current cover story, entitled: ( Inspired_men: the Ultimate Fraudster on Nairaland )

Its been a Sad/Bitter experience Indeed, An Eye Opener and a Thunderbolt.

I Wasn't particularly Shocked, Sighting the Topic at first, as I naturally expected a fight back from "YAHOO" so I was not in the least surprised at his moves to cast doubts on the authenticity of my Personality and Car Adverts, following My Termination of his Appointment as My Courier Staff a few days Earlier, but after Reading a few paragraphs of his Fabricated & Scandalous Episode, I became Unsettled, Because I knew A Lot was at Stake Considering My Reputation On the Forum and My Self Acclaimed Certified Auto Vendor, Power Seller and A Custodian of The Cleanest Cars On the Forum.

Strong Competitors, Contenders, Adversaries, PlayeR Haters Immediately Took Undue Advantage In the Wraith Campaign to Smear My Personality, Swooped On the Skepticism Of My Credibility and Started Saying All Sorts.

Naturally, My Instinct became Defensive, Paranoid and Uptight, I had a Flashback for a While, Who have I defrauded ? Who do I have Scores to Settle With ? and without any Phantomest clue In my Memory but Knowing Fully Aware of the Mediocrity / Stunted mind of the Poster I discarded the Post.

Much Sooner Than Later, Accusations / Counter Accusations Started Raging in from Known and unknown Quarters, it was then I realized it was a serious Business.

A Long List of Allegations were Piled Up which I could not affix to the Topic of Being a Fraudster,Issues Like :

1. He doesnt Have an Office, makes Him a Fraudster

2. He doesnt Own all the Cars He advertised , makes him a Fraudster

3. He Lives in a One Bedroom Guest Charlette In Maryland , makes him a Fraudster

4. He Has not been to the United States, makes him a Fraudster

5. He makes more than #100,000 on cars He sold But gives Him (Yahoo) #500 or at best 1000 per day, Makes him a fraudster

6. Ultimately, He Rolls back Mileages & Sells Accidented cars Of Cars that doesn't belong to him, Can I Roll back the Mileage of a Car that is not Mine ?.

Unfortunately, My detractors failing to read in between the Lines, Swung into Various Vituperations, Scolding, Smearing, Defacing and Assassinating My Character on the Forum.

I Was Looking for the Least Clue to make these ''Pharisees'' realize that I'm not a Fraudster, I challenged Anyone that I ever Defrauded to come Out and Spill the Beans, I also Challenged Anyone that has bought a Badly Accidented Car from me to Come out and Narrate their Experiences just in order to Authenticate These Allegations, I Quickly Reiterated that I had sold 97 cars On Nairaland, and That if Anyone comes out to Verify his being defrauded, I will Quit the Forum. No one has showed Up.

Several Minutes After, the Opposition Camp realizing they were fast losing their Grips came Out with the Issue Of Posting Of Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) Along with Car Adverts.

These has been a Long Discussed Issues On the Forum, Several of my Adverts has been Attacked on the VIN issue and I have painstakingly Explained My stance and Reasons I don't Post Vin along with Car Adverts, Many Notable dealers On here don't Post Vin with car adverts Including Viperman and they don't get attacked the Way I've being attacked. I don't hide the VIN of the Cars I sell, I can't Hide the Vin of the cars i've sold, Its written all over the Car, I've had situations where Clients came for Personal Inspections and noted the VIN down for their Independent Checks.

Why Only Inspired ?

My Personal Philosophy is that If You Like a car Enough to want to buy it, An Email requesting for the VIN is not too much to ask, It makes me keep track record of Interests In each particular Vehicle, and I can easily send a Reminder to the Interested Buyer, its Simple.

I have sold so many Salvaged cars, Properly Rebuilt & Renewed Vehicles, Clean Titled Vehicles, I believe in the Idea of Full disclosures To intended Buyers< and No one is Under Obligation to buy my Vehicles Advertised, if it pleases you, request for the Vin, If it doesnt, Kindly Jump to the Next Thread.

I Personally think the Administrator of the Website who Oversees the Forum Understands These issues better, I am not the Only dealer On Nairaland Autos Section.

Additionally, The Pre Order Arrangements of Cars from the USA I initiated a few weeks Back has been a tremendous Success, its easy to become Wealthy if you have a Pragmatic Solution to Peoples Problems. Realistically, I attached VIN to the Advertised cars because Buyers couldn't have Immediate Access to the Pre Ordered Vehicles Advertised, so in order to make their checks and be sure of what they were buying, VIN were attached to each Car Advertised.

Barely after the Second Advertised car On the thread, I was attacked by a nairaland US based dealer by the name Akuya who I strongly believe is *****. the Link is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.0.html#msg2645968

Normally I rose to the Attack and Defended the Allegation of Fraud, A couple of Days Later I was Vindicated When the Car was Delisted off The Link.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.64.html#msg2686952

The Close Watchers with Sinister, Villainous Minds Shoved it aside and No comment was made. Even Our Dear Investigative Officer Akuya's eyes were blind to the Links that Vindicated my earlier Claims.

Finally,

To clear the Air, I will Post the VIN numbers of the Present Cars I have for Sale Starting from tomorrow 25th September 2008, And I have Resolved that When I hit the 100th Car Sold On Nairaland, I will Quit Advertising USED cars on this forum.
I will focus mainly on my Pre order Arrangements.

This is being done to raise the bar of My Business Self Styled Professionalism.

I have taken this Irreconcilable Decision to give in to other Rookie / Wannabe car dealers to advertise their vehicles, and make a Living out of it.

As a Young man, I have also learnt a lesson that the Closest person that feeds from the Crumbs that fall off your table is the One likely to Bring You down, Ive learnt to particularly pay Close attention to My Security Guards, My Cook, My Driver, My House Maids, As In this Particular case My Courier Staff.

Finally, I express My profound gratitude to Mr Seun Osewa ( The Owner / Administrator of Nairaland Website ) for giving me the Privilege to Exhibit My Sales Skills, Educate My Fellow Forumites, and Make Lots of Cents from My Car Adverts.

I also wish to Express My Sincere Appreciations to All & Sundry that Stood and Believed In My Dreams despite The Odds, and for those that have decided to Be part of Our Elevation to the Peak of Our Chosen Profession.

May God Grant Us Long Lives and Prosperity.

Thanks

Abimbola Emmanuel ( inspired_m)[/b]
cool cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2008
I love the auto session, because I like seeing car pictures.

Truly, any novice would have learnt the importance of VIN checking from nairaland auto session.

However, as much as there as been so many threads to help people buy, the simple fact of the matter remains whether or not oyinbo man know about 419, maga go still dey pay!

Which implies, in the real world regardless of the fact that there's been so many threads to expand one's knowledge about the dos and donts of buying a car, there'll still be cheaters, and they'll still get away with it. That doesn't imply inspired is a cheater.

It's left for the parties concerned to make sure they are satisfied with their transaction. That's my point. You can't simply pounce on the biggest car dealer, and say he must either be white or black simply to make a statement or worst still settle a score, he's not your own, he's OURS!.

We seem to have over valued a buyer than a seller. which is wrong.

DOn't forget, inspired could as well leave this forum, and we could as well be left with more animals who pose as sellers.

We need to appreciate our own, his records speak for him.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Queenisha1: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2008
Ebelebe Igba!!!!!!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by abbyode(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2008
damola1:

I love the auto session, because I like seeing car pictures.

Truly, any novice would have learnt the importance of VIN checking from nairaland auto session.

However, as much as there as been so many threads to help people buy, the simple fact of the matter remains whether or not oyinbo man know about 419, maga go still dey pay!

Which implies, in the real world regardless of the fact that there's been so many threads to expand one's knowledge about the dos and donts of buying a car, there'll still be cheaters, and they'll still get away with it. That doesn't imply inspired is a cheater.

It's left for the parties concerned to make sure they are satisfied with their transaction. That's my point. You can't simply pounce on the biggest car dealer, and say he must either be white or black simply to make a statement or worst still settle a score, he's not your own, he's OURS!.

We seem to have over valued a buyer than a seller. which is wrong.

DOn't forget, inspired could as well leave this forum, and we could as well be left with more animals who pose as sellers.

We need to appreciate our own, his records speak for him.

Shikenah !
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2008
na wa o. See as enemies wan finish a man. shocked
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by stonedlive(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2008
@agaba123

huh! you must really be tribally sensitive, well for ur information agaba and much to ur suprise i am an igbo guy , dealers  who have related with me on this forum will tell you dat my email username is akachukwu, so forget the tribal dance song, so as intelligent as you are my fellow igbo broda, amongst everything i wrote earlier the only one you could relate with was the school thing, well wat can i say except to tell u , NDO BIKO!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by sylife(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2008
Tribalistic   agaba123

You  ar  UNCULTURED   please  can  you  tell  us your  tribe  so we  can take  you up  from there,

nairaland  forum   do  not  need  tribalist    like UUUU     OK??
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by showbobo(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2008
olivetree:

we are talkng objectively here, let inspired give the VIN of the car andhis shop/garage address, simple, no need to beat around the bush.
Whats your problemThis man has already vindicated himself. . . . Na people like u wey no ready to buy common tire dey always derail thread
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2008
@ Idupaul & damola1  e be like say una don buy this market. are you new recruits to thumb up for Inspired? abi na d grammmer dey trip You,  make una take am easy o,  Inspired has agreed to post the VINs TODAY,  let him do that to clear quite a nos of issues I never see anywhere any of una admit say una don buy car/keke/truck/bus from inspired,  una just dey act like hired thugs - I beg slow down,  2011 never reach.         Inspired men,  whos is ROMEOBEST?   (I don't want to believe  Idupaul, damola1, inspired, Romeobest are same persons,  Ohhh,  Gusshhh,  Seun please say smthn here,  why not track these IPS for us.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by laydub: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2008
Hello ,

DO WE REALLY HAVE AN ISSUE HERE, I BELIEVE IF AM INTERESTED IN A CAR POSTED ONLINE I SHOULD CONTACT THE VENDOR. I BOUGHT A CAR FROM INSPIRED AND I DON'T REGRET IT IN FACT I DIDN'T SEE THE CAR BEFORE I GAVE HIM A POST DATED CHEOUE OF N100K AND PAID INTO HIS ZENITH ACCOUNT THE BALANCE 6 DAYS BEFORE THE CAR WAS DELIVERED TO ME. UP TILL THIS VERY MOMENT EVERYONE BELIEVES THE CAR IS BRAND NEW.

IF You ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF HIS CARS, JUST CALL ASK FOR THE VIN AND SURE HE WILL PROVIDE .

I HAVE BOUGHT FROM HIM, I WILL KEEP INTRODUCING PEOPLE TO HIM because AM IMPRESSED .

I ALSO REMEMBER THAT HE SHOWED ME A TOYOTA COROLLA AND HE SAID IT IS SALVAGE CAR AND SAID IF AM INTERESTED HE WOULD SELL AT 1.5MILLION. THAT I BELIEVE IS HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by laydub: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2008
Hello ,

DO WE REALLY HAVE AN ISSUE HERE, I BELIEVE IF AM INTERESTED IN A CAR POSTED ONLINE I SHOULD CONTACT THE VENDOR. I BOUGHT A CAR FROM INSPIRED AND I DON'T REGRET IT IN FACT I DIDN'T SEE THE CAR BEFORE I GAVE HIM A POST DATED CHEOUE OF N100K AND PAID INTO HIS  ZENITH ACCOUNT THE BALANCE 6 DAYS BEFORE THE CAR WAS DELIVERED TO ME. UP  TILL THIS VERY MOMENT EVERYONE BELIEVES THE CAR IS BRAND NEW.

IF You ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF HIS CARS, JUST CALL ASK FOR THE VIN AND SURE HE WILL PROVIDE .

I HAVE BOUGHT FROM HIM, I WILL KEEP INTRODUCING PEOPLE TO HIM because AM IMPRESSED .

I ALSO REMEMBER THAT HE SHOWED ME A TOYOTA COROLLA AND HE SAID IT IS SALVAGE CAR   AND SAID IF AM INTERESTED HE WOULD SELL AT 1.5MILLION.  THAT I BELIEVE IS HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by gidig(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2008
Even though I have not done any business with Inspired_M before, I think that in the interest of peace and the fact that he has agreed to post the VINs, these atack should be stopped. I make this appeal based on the fact that two other threads have been created to run this guy done on nairaland.

For me and any discerning individual, this shows that there is an organised agenda to run him down.I have helped my neighbour sell his car on this forum and It is a question of the interested buyer as well as the seller. To ask him to state his business location and all other conditions is pushing this too far.

So far, no one has come up to state that he duped them anong the many people who bought cars from him. There is something foul about this campaign. Maybe. he has his issues in business like everyone of us. Everyone who followed this thread thought it was up to something but it is a fight between two people choosing to watch their dirty linen in the open!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by PAPABOMBOY: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
All this allegations over for one man-----(abi one business name---INSPIRED).

MIDAS you sef no do well oh (but I see why you choose Abimbola over yahoo------very humble---- 97 deep n still sleeping in a bedroom with no palour-----but I'm sure other perks dey).

Me----even the name yahoo sef, let me know sey the bobo shouldn't be trusted.  grin grin grin grin grin Yahoo go yahoo yahoo the whole business grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin ;DLOL!!!

But nothing do you jare MIDAS (INSPIRED). We still like your business drive, be it accidented, flood or clean title .

KEEP THE FLAG FLYING, remembering that the road is never easy.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by lordimpaq(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
and the story continues,

really i don't know what to say, or even who to trust,

different stories on nairaland,, small time, person go come and say "inspired men is viperman or viperman is inspired men or whoever"

just can't get to the end, d drama keeps unfolding,
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by lordimpaq(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
viperman:

errr, impaq, easy on the name twisting, some bored people might start-up a new scandal saying it's actually true, you know SOME people create scandals from thin-air for fun sake. You dig? grin

eh, yes, but anything is possible on nairaland,
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by olupahpah(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ yahoo!

you should have thot about all that before starting the drama,

@ inspired

keep ur head up bro!!
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by texazzpete(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
9 pages long and still no resolution.

Can i inject some reason into this and implore all sellers to TRY and provide VINs for each vehicle they put on sale?
Everyone is trying to get a good deal here, so it doesn't hurt to provide some background checks on the vehicle prior to purchase.

I hope at the end of this we know who to trust or not. Yesterday i was referring people to Nairaland to buy vehicles. . .it's difficult to accuse some popular sellers of fraud when they sell so many vehicles and there are so few complaints.

Here's hoping the honest vehicle sellers come out of this with clean hands, because we need all of you guys to provide vehicles for us at below market prices.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by showbobo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
@toba1909
??
I would like you to reframe your words. . . . Why on earth would you think i'm his loyalistIts really downgrading

@Viperman

I tried calling you some days back and you hung up.Hope everything is cool
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
Time will tell.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by inspiredm(m): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
[b]I've been Really Tempted to Shove Aside these Thread as Viperman / Others Advised and Move On, But Not with this So Called Allegation As regards Bribery.

Madam Kemi Aluko,  , I Remember You Vividly as the Woman from Port Harcourt, And I remember the Scenario That played Between Your Driver / Mechanic Just like Yesterday.

I admire the fact that you didn't edit The part of my Email to you that disclosed that the Car has had a Previous Rear Impact In the US, and was fixed before Shipment, and it was your Sole decision to still forge ahead, Thats Good of you.

When Buyers come with Inspectors ( Mostly Mechanics ) to check Vehicles, they see these Mechanics' Decisions binding as the Final Decision as to whether to go ahead with Purchases or Not, Its a good Option against buying a Badly damaged Vehicle, but Most times they don't bother to Check  The Integrity of these So called Mechanics.

It May interest you Madam to Know that Your So called Driver / Mechanic of Long Standing Years of Loyalty Compromised On this Deal, He Actually Demanded the Sum of 50k to certify the Car, I've experienced so many issues that when Dealers refuse to compromise along with these Mechanics, they Forfeit The Deal, as Not much is at stake for these ''Certifiers''.

Honestly & Truthfully, I Agreed to Give your Driver 15k which he refused, He insisted on 50k or No Deal and Further  threatened that He is Your Cousin and You will always dance to His Tune, I thought it was an Empty Threat, Seeing Much of a Malnourished, Misused, Young Man, I thought He would later Consider the Offer, But the next I saw was your email Accusing me of Bribing Him with 50k.

From a Non biased and Non Distorted Angle, Can You reason to think that If Indeed I offered That Man 50K he would have Declined it ? TO Hell, Even If hes your cousin as he purported, You thought he would have allowed 50k to Slip ?

Knowing fully Well That I disclosed to you Earlier Right from the Onset that the Mileage was 10,000 miles and the Car has had a Previous Fixed Impact, and knowing that I met you on a forum where You could have accessed & Explained your Stances If I sold you a Bad car was enough to make you reason rationally That I didn't have an Ill Intention.

The Least a Reasonable Car Dealer can do is to sell a Badly Damaged Vehicle On a Public Forum.

I wish you Much more "fruitful" days ahead with your Driver vis Mechanic and that you would be able to come back here again to explain Next time if You ever will survive His back Stabbing which I prophesy to you Is very Imminent.[/b]

cool cool

THE CAR IS SOLD

NB ; I never Claimed to be the Most Honest man On Earth. Business & Morality, Uprightness & Virtue Works pari passu,

Every Business Venture has its Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, We Constantly thrive to work On them, Nobody Holy Pass, But Please, Hate the Game, Not the Player.

I Would Forever Hold My Peace On this Thread.
   cool cool

Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by damola1: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
This guy should be a politician.

There's more money there for you inspired.

Craftily, you have cornered it well so far or being straight, how we go take know whether the bribe na for real or na fake,  good thinking!

I don't like too much stories, I usually stand on experience, but all this games,  something dey happen.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by abbyode(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
God knows the best !
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by showbobo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Inspired_M

How long would you continue doing this.Some rational people here already advised you shove all this aside.I'm getting sick of this whole issue escalating day by day and i dont think its reasonable for you to have stated her names on here.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by bugybugy(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2008
@ YAHOO, Guy, you dey gan and it is very easy to tell you fit get ppl like ziontrain for your back cos na bad belle person him b. At year 2000,you couldnt have that nick YAHOO, and if Inspired is making atleast 100k from a car he sells. Get a lovely 3 bedroom wont be hard for him,dont you think so? INSPIRED,please dont mind dem continue your work,you go see me soon jare cos I like your cars, ZIONTRAIN and other VIN wanting ppl, PLEASE STOP WINDOW SHOPPING. How do you check the VIN history,na credit card I know they use to pay for where to check it,it is not free o,so I guess you guess are into CREDITCARD FRAUD , Bleep AL HATERS
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by bugybugy(m): 3:39am On Sep 26, 2008
**you dey lie gan*** ***Getting a 3 bedroom*** I dey vex gan cos i no like ppl that hate for no reason
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by kuntash: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2008
and where's the site administrator?
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Eagle1(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2008
@klan
I'm happy for you. Between Inspired and your Driver, there lies the truth somewhere in-between. You will agree with me that in business there are sometimes missteps, the bottomline for the guy is success in the deal. Appreciate the guy's point of view, it doesn't mean he is a fraudster or dubious.

I got my current car from my regular car dealer, a guy I buy cars from almost on a yearly basis. Even the mechanic I took along said it was a good car. On closer scrutiny, got to know that it was accidented but cleverly patched up. Today, the dealer and I are still friends, his dealership is flourishing and my car runs smmooooooothly!

Allow the youngman to run his business. He is not Mother Theresa, ethical consideration or altruism really doesn't come to play.
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2008
Re: Inspired Men: The Best Auto Dealer On Nairaland! by laydub: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2008
gentlegg,

With regards to ur questions on
1. When i bought the car?
2. Was it posted?

1. The car was delivered to me on the 14th of August 2008, i made the deposit of 100k on sat 9th August 2008.

2. The car was not posted as at the time i deposited for it. It was the red Yaris posted by inspired that i was actually interested in but on meting with him that sat, he said he was expecting delivery of 2 toyota corolla S model the following week and so without knowing him from adam, i deposited for it. Well it might sound unbelievable but it went just that way. i paid in the balance into his account thursdayy midday at Zenith bankkofo abayomi street V/I at about 3pm and he later delivered the car to me at about 6pm fully registered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ford Escape 2008 ₦ 950,000 (negotiable) / 2009 Lexus Is250 Fully Loaded Toks Selling Cheap. / Digital Car Air Purifier And Ionizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.