Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Illiteracy On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illiteracy On Nairaland. (1143 Views)

Buhari And The Virtually Empty Treasury (deceit Or Illiteracy) / Northern Nigeria Has Highest Child Illiteracy Rate In The World / Illiteracy Rate In Nigeria Is Up To 70% - Vc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
It has come to our notice that a lot of I.T.K.'s(I too know) on this nairaland cannot express themselves in pidgin English.Not to talk of English.One of them is notorious for posting pix from google earth.My advice be say this nairaland dey show the level wey we naija people go bukuru reach,so e go dey good if we represent naija well 4 this site otherwise some kind small country like Ghana fit dey think say na so all of us be.Aje!
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
You mean illiteracy not iliteracy right?
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Cristalz(f): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
Ibime:

You mean illiteracy not iliteracy right?

LMAO  grin

Talk about 'pot calling kettle black'. *he'll prob'ly go modify now*
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Nigeria10: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
you are a bus conductor abi, how did you have access to the internet. do you know what it means to work for NASA, so NASA engineers are also uneducated. Go to school , you people and mr makama are the reason why nigeria is still behind. Una dey disgrace us for international community.

Go from one nigeria website to the others, they all want to leave nigeria. it tell you if you do not change. heaven knows nigeria is heading to a rock and with people like you out there , i do not see a future for that nation. it need God now to change it. Go to school, if you have just  aliittle education you would not display your lack of understanding what is science based. Go to school and read engineering then come back and talk of issue concerning national important.

Go and pick up a book, i wrote many years ago, you can find it at the university of ilorin, one of the chapters talks about area coverage. at least you can start to educate yourself from there. my brother you be olodo.

And you and many are showing the international community , the level of the educational system. if a very small issue like this seem to be difficult for you and the govt to understand. Then it tell you what hope is there for nigeria? honestly, what hope. if makama was your best, na wa for nigeria.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by ssRhino: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
Chei, na wa for us oh.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Nigeria10: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
The thing i am shock with is the nigeria society of engineers, who should come out bold and speak on issue like this. na wa for nigeria. una no go develop. you have to change. I forget the minister for  power read french. how una go develop. s

This is the problem with the world. I was working in a cable television company awhile back and the people handling the VOD section lack the based understanding how a set top box and how RF signal and RF in general works. I look at the signal level and i told this people and their manager, why the set top box does not work.  Like nigeria instead of them to listen to a honest technical advice, which was correct.  They pretend like if they are smarter, which honestly they were not. They lack the understanding how server work and how stream are transmitted, how can they offer technical advice. look the set top box still do not work well in that company. EMM must be 45 or up for the system to work. at 0 EMM , no set top box in the world would works.   Like nigeria this people too, instead of seeking for solution, they go to this meeting paid for by the company and start talking of an irrelevant issue of 77, when all they need is make thing work well.

The same altitude of this people is what nigeria and nigeria govt is displaying, if you do not have accurate data, no nation would work. It is like engineering issue, if you do not have a standard that meet certain required level nigeria would not work.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Nigeria10: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2008
Go to the university of ilorin and confirm my information. see your 419

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2935397
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by DRANOEL(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2008
TRULY THIS NIGERIA1 GUY IS HIGHLY UNEDUCATED AND I RECOMMEND MY SIX YEAR OLD SISTER TO GIVE HIM FRESHER CLASSES
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
I agree, he is the biggest joke since Mpele, and that guy who wants to be African-American so bad. grin
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Nigeria10: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2008
How many uneducated people help to bring into canadian  home  television stations from coast to coast television station like  TMN ,Food network, National geographic, Anime network, YTV Anime,  WWE, Howard stern, HGTv, Super channel, NFL ,Too much, Treehouse, Omni etc

how many of your nigerian people do that?.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by bilymuse: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
You mean illiteracy not iliteracy right?.
bukuru tire me o
the pot calling the kettle black
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

How many uneducated people help to bring into canadian home television stations from coast to coast television station like TMN ,Food network, National geographic, Anime network, YTV Anime, WWE, Howard stern, HGTv, Super channel, NFL ,Too much, Treehouse, Omni etc

how many of your nigerian people do that?.
lol, Food Network, National Geographic, Animal Network, WWE, HGTW, Super Channel, NFL Network, and Howard Stearn Network are all American television stations. I suggest you stop trying to come off as an intellectual, because you're obviously not. You should also fact-check before you post, you're horrible! wink
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Abagworo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2008
I cannot boast with my level of education and exposure because we all learn till death.Wetin I know be say GOOGLEMANIA is a new mental disorder which originated here on nairaland and we all know the 1st sufferer.My prayer is for a cure to come up soon.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by tpia: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2008
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2008
@

not surprised!!

one wonder where all the zeal come from in regards with disintergrating nigeria. the man is just a living joke. period. his followers inclusive.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by JeSoul(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2008
blackspade:

I agree, he is the biggest joke since Mpele, and that guy who wants to be African-American so bad. grin
= Bigmodo! grin He hasn't posted a ridiculous thread in like a week . . . I wonder if he's finally got his wish to travel.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by DRANOEL(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2008
what has pix got to do with this? go back to pre-primary
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2008
nigeria1@/:

blackspade you see, i say you be olodo, so if they are america channels , does that mean they do not have them in canada. go school.
I am well aware of that, but you stated they were "Canadian Home Television Stations", which they're not. Those stations are American import channels that are carried by Canadian Cable/Satellite Networks. Now, you go back to school (I suggest primary, you need extra help!) cool

nigeria1@/:
we have the same service with canadian content. google is in the usa and also there is google in canada, there is going in japan and other countries. it is just that the parent company of this stations are own by the USA. they can have them too in nigeria.
Again, Google is an American object that was imported worldwide. Google is it's own company, it has no "Parent Company", please fact check before you try and pass your here-say as fact, I don't want people who don't know you're a dimwit to take you seriously.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
DRANOEL:

what has pix got to do with this? go back to pre-primary
Absolutely nothing, haven't you noticed that whenever "Nigeria1" is backed into a corner, he posts those meaningless satellite images? lol grin
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2008
explain, i did not get your english ike,

nigeria1 You will never get it till you stay out of drugs! igboman

DISILLUSION COULD BE A MADNESS IN THE MAKING

oya enter shell skool now
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by DRANOEL(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
NIGERIA1 ARE YOU HIGH ON PICTURES? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST POST?
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by DeepZone: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
Roflmao @ satellite pictures.

@Dranoel, I think he's trying to show the rate of illiteracy in Nigeria. Make una leave the guy alone jare.
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2008
nigeria1@/:

blackspade you are really uneducated.
Oh really, so if I'm "uneducated", then you must be. . . . ? lol

nigeria1@/:
i am done with you. i am busy. i have no time for you. you do not know what the word parent company means, na papa and pinkin habi, go school, shell nigeria is a child of shell headquarter. shell headquater is the parent company. nearly 40% of hollywood films are shoot in canada. the film chicago was shoot in canada and not chicago. Come shoot movies in canada and joint the afri fest , contact me , i have friends to help nigeria produces out.
I do know what a parent company is, but a sovereign nation can't be a "Parent company" over another. Your example you posted above makes no sense, try again though, I don't want you to continue on your "conquest of ignorance". Do you care to correct yourself before I do? cool
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
lol, you're so confused. Just because a company is in another country doesn't mean it's a company of that respective country. Wherever the company's main headquarters is located, that is where that country is from. Your remedial excuse of "I don't have time" is a mere disguise for saying you know you've been cornered once again, and I wouldn't be surprised if your next move was to drown this thread with meaningless satellite images.

loser. tongue
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
hahha oh my god
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by blackspade(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
nigeria1@/:

i reject that in the name jesus.
I guess this is the best response you can expect from a pea brain, right? grin
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by ifyalways(f): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2008
what is it with all these photo?
Re: Illiteracy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2008
In a civil society like the USA there would understanding my satellite pictures, now i understand now. you nigerian are uneducated, which nigeria website have educated people. please can someone tell me.

look compare benin city to hadeija the largest town in jigawa state. but they claim edo state is 3 million, jigawa state is 4 million, now my eyes they pain me or what i no see well or what,
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

First Lady, Akunyili Reject Unicef’s Report On Nigeria / Dipo Dina Shot Dead! / Tinubu, Fashola Crisis Boils Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.