Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Toilet Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toilet Infections (18038 Views)

Ladies!!! When Last Did You Test Yourself For Sexual/toilet Infections??? / The Truth About "Toilet Infections" In Ladies / How To Treat/prevent Stds And Toilet Infections!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Infections by anny2020: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
pls i need a doctor to tell me how to prevent and cure toilet infections. pls its getting to serious.    cry
Re: Toilet Infections by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2008
I'm not a doc. but.
To prevent toilet sit? When you go to a public restroom:
1. Get tissue to wipe the sit.
2. Flush before you sit.
3. Put the lil toilet paper cover sit before you sit
4. do your business
5. wipe/clean yourself
6. Then flush again.

One thing I hate that people do is not washing their hands before they walk out. Disgusting!!!
Your hands is prolly the 2nd dirties part of your body. Germs loveeeeeeeee hiding under the nails.

7. Wash your hands with soup
8. Dry your hands.
9. Get extra paper and use it to open the door.
10. there are usually garbage can around, drop the dirty tissue in one of it, and voila! grin

NOW FOR THE CURE:

Try google or wait till a doc comes around. cool

1 Like

Re: Toilet Infections by Baxilexi(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2008
i leaving rubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l8r.
Re: Toilet Infections by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2008
L8r, oya, go and sleep smiley
Re: Toilet Infections by ifyalways(f): 1:45am On Sep 25, 2008
@Topic,
some of the causes are :
After using the toilet as a lady,wipe/clean yourself from front to back(vagina to anus), never back to front.(anus to vagina)
As a lady,DONT urinate directly on the ground/sand.The vapour plus other germs enters back directly into your body via the vagina.
Don't wear one pant for a full day.
when in the toilet,try as much as possible to avoid water splashing on your vagina.i mean water from the toilet esp if its a public toilet.
Treatment :.
see ya doc and know what type of toilet infection it is.
Re: Toilet Infections by naijaking1: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster
what do you define as toilet infection?
Re: Toilet Infections by stnonymus(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2008
Be selective when choosing toilets.Try to avoid pit toilets and very dirty public toilets.Use disinfectants on toilet bowls in your office or home.

Take Garlic and grapeseed extracts are very good for fighting vaginal infections.And the can be found in Swissgardes NAFDAC approved Omega Plus & Defender.

For more info or orders visit :

http://www./ourproducts.htm

or call 08060778624

Re: Toilet Infections by helpee(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
there is nothing like toilet infection.
they are generally called pelvic infections for two reasons,
1- you dont want to call it sexually transnitted diseases because that is not a fashionable language.
2- there are other ways than sex from getting it one of which is the toilet though rare
mostly, you get them either from sex or when faeces contaminate genitourinary tract.
What do you do?
1- since you are infected already, get yourself and your boyfriend treated at the same time.
never mind wether the guy shows symptoms or not, you must be treated at the same time otherwise you are wasting your time.
which drug do you use?
depends on presentation.
what is the colour of your vaginal discharge?
is it smeliing bad?
is your vaginal itchy?
any rashes around the vagina?
any pains when you have sex?
do you smell like rotten fish after sex?
Provide answers to all these then i will proceed from there?
Re: Toilet Infections by jamespraise61111(f): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls I need drugs for viginal infection
Re: Toilet Infections by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2015
jamespraise61111:
pls I need drugs for viginal infection
wat is d result of ur test showing
Re: Toilet Infections by jamespraise61111(f): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2015
I haven't seen a doctor yet but all the symptoms above I do experience them, most of the times the colour of my viginal discharge is milk in colour.
Re: Toilet Infections by jbblues24(m): 2:15am On Jun 02, 2019
It's bold not just sleek! cry

(1) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Commissions 160-Bed Isolation Centre In Osun (Photos) / Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? / Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.