Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. (1614 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by mobolar: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2008
This story is a little bit long.
     I met Fisayo about 2 years ago (not real name) while in college. He didn’t approach me until about 6 months ago. We started to talk almost everyday for hours (and sometimes hang out but not a date). I started to feel a connection between us. He didn’t ask me out, so I thought it was one-sided. Then one day he introduced me to one of his close friends, Tunde (not real name).
    Tunde and I started to talk (but not as much as Fisayo). The first day that he called me, he was like he’s in love with me but me no love am and told him. He said we should start dating to know each other better. I said no hoping that Fisayo would ask me out, But Fisayo started to encourage me to date Tunde. Fisayo started to list all of Tunde’s good attributes, so this made me think that Fisayo wasn’t feeling me. Tunde’s idea of a date is staying in his house for the nite, which I was like helllllllllll noo. So one day, one our way to the movies (Tunde and I), Tunde stopped at his best friend’s house and I was invited in. The friend (Olamide, also not real name) was like he has heard so much about me from Tunde, dat I should take care of him oooo. Before the end of the visit (like 30 mins), Olamide has started to call me iyawo wa (their wife), I didn’t want to embarrass Tunde so I just smiled, but in the car, I told Tunde to tell Olamide that I am not ur (Tunde) girlfriend (but I guess he didn’t).
    Olamide invited me thru Tunde to a party he was hosting. At the party, I was introduced as Tunde’s wife (girlfriend), I just smiled (Fisayo was also at the party). After the party, I lashed out at Tunde, that wats up about introducing me as his wife, dat I don’t like being manipulated. Then dat nite (after the party), Fisayo calls me and tells me dat he has very strong feelings for me, so I asked dat y didn’t he say anything, he said I should just count it has him being stupid and slow. Then I told him dat I also ve feelings for him.
    Now if I start to date Fisayo, Tunde will get mad dat he stole his girl (which am not), and all their friends will be in support of Tunde. People I really want to date Fisayo (dats where my heart is) but I don’t want to be the reason for breaking a friendship, or turning into news for gossip mongers. But I came to nairaland for advice from experienced people.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by saintneo(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2008
It is hard to tell, but I'll place my bet on Fisayo; he can be the jackpot.

Tough, nice and easy.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by iceland(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2008
rockhaven:

the bitter truth is fisayo and tunde may be setting you up.let tunde suffer his attempt to manipulate you and let fisayo also suffer from his procrastination.delay defeats equity and equity will not aid the indolence.it is better for you to dump that circle of confused men
I will agree with this.The guy was cajoling you for his friend and at the end of day came to ask you out.That's dummy!
The problem here is you are gonna date fisayo which would make u much more dummy than both of them.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by menix(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2008
D Fisayo guy might be d very stupid and slow guy who does not know want he wants. Y would Tunde want to conive with fisayo, wat would the both party gain.
Poster, go 4 wat u want but apply wisdom.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by poshangel: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2008
menix:

D Fisayo guy might be d very stupid and slow guy who does not know want he wants. Y would Tunde want to conive with fisayo, what would the both party gain.
Poster, go 4 what You want but apply wisdom.

i agree with menix, u ve always wanted fisayo, just be open and tell tunde d truth. is not ur fault he set himself up like that
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by ojeys(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2008
i vote for the Fisayo guy,though he was slow it does happen Tunde just wants to be the smart guy and might not go far with u, go with your girl and be wise. tunde is no good 4 u. smiley
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by richo(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2008
SBIR [/b]that means [b]S[/b]ummerize [b]B[/b]efore[b] I [b]R[/b]ead
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by mobolar: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
now Fisayo has stopped talking to me. he says that he can't bear the pain (anymore) of wanting something and not being able to touch it.

really, am still confused, who knows wat sorts of rumors Tunde will start just to ve "revenge". the state (in America) where i live is like a close network of naijas where everybody knows everybody and my family also stays in the same state.

hmmmm?
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by k1banty(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster.

if you don't have any feelings for Tunde, ignore him and follow your heart. Fisayo should know how to go about it and keep Tunde out.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by k1banty(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
if fisayo is not man enough to talk to you and express his feelings then something is wrong with him.

you can ignore the two and wait, yes wait and watch what happens.

With time you will know who you want to be with.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by ayomifull(f): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
Fisayo introduced you to Tunde and advised you to date him also told you all his good qualities and gave you reasons why you should date him, now the same guy wants to date you? I hope Tunde has not slept with you if not then you can try it out but if he has i bet this must be a set up. Some guys can do crazy things so think about it very well before you do anything, love alone is not enough.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by girlsoswit(f): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2008
Follow your heart girl but be really careful like others are saying, it might really be a set up. I wonder if you cud just aviod dating any of them. This will keep you off their game.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by iceland(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
mobolar:

now Fisayo has stopped talking to me. he says that he can't bear the pain (anymore) of wanting something and not being able to touch it.

really, am still confused, who knows what sorts of rumors Tunde will start just to ve "revenge". the state (in America) where i live is like a close network of naijas where everybody knows everybody and my family also stays in the same state.

hmmmm?
If you date any one of them,then you are full of "M". . . . . . . . . MUMU. . . MAGA. . . .slowpoke!
Mark my word!
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by Andyjoy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
Mobolar sweetheart, I think they just want to set u up for an embarrassment since its a close community. I think u shd stay alooff for a while so that they can sort out themselves before plunging into anything that will bring embarrassment to u and ur family.
Re: I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. by foye57(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
Mobolar, i think it might be a set up so look very well be4 u leap.men cud be very deceptive.wish u all d best in finding ur heart desires,

(1) (Reply)

Boys Beware Of The Female Folks! / The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook / Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.