Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? (1802 Views)

Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander / Hear What Tonto Dikeh Has To Say About: Meeting The Person Of Your Dreams. / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by nuellabond(f): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2006
I just keep meeting thw wrong people and i dnt know why.i just pray there could be a change for once.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by eveseh(f): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2006
sorry ooooooooooooo

me too da same here
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by CheeMoney(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
Hi @ Nuellabond, its bound to happen at one point or the other in ones life until you meet that someone that truly completes you. That single peice that completes the puzzle that makes you. Keep an open door policy and sooner than you know it; you will be smiling to that bank. Meanwhile, wanna hola @ me? You can PM me on my yahoo. freaky.chee@yahoo.com
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Raymand(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2006
nuellabond:

I just keep meeting thw wrong people and i dnt know why.i just pray there could be a change for once.
MAYBE IT'S CUZ YOU HAVEN'T MET ME? grin
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2006
sorry sad
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Damest09(f): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2006
It happens to many people, there are few people maybe one person that is right for you, so you have to keep looking to meet the right person. Good luck.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by kemulala(f): 3:27am On Jul 29, 2006
[/quote]I just keep meeting the wrong people and i dnt know why.i just pray there could be a change for once.[quote]

Dear you are probably moving with the wrong crowd, you see according to where you seek is who you find, shocked
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Coco29(f): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2006
nuellabond:

you never said what kind of people men or women, some times we attract the wrong type of people with out knowing it, you need to think about why those people or in your life what are they attracted to and change it.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Busta(f): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2006
@ topic

don't we all?
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Dalby(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2006
Has any body ever imagined that the problem could be you!!!
There is no perfect person, we all have our individual weaknesses.
Some guy told me that the girl he just started dating was not a wife-candidate because she did not know how to cook. If you know so much of how to cook i am sure she will be all to willing to learn!!!
What is in the past we cannot change, what we can change is the now, and in turn translates to a changed future.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by sapphirre(f): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2006
MY DEAR THERE IS PROBALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy :DAND MAYBE YOU ARE JUST LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE.IM IN NAMIBIA HOW ABOUT WE MEET AND I SHALL INTRO DUCE YOU TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE?? ??AND RAYMOND PLEASE DONT FLATTER YOURSELF. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedTHE PICTURE IN THE PROFILE SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Pain(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2006
Its Either U are Always @
The Wrong Place @ D Wrong Time

The Wrong Place @ D Right Time.

The Right Place @ D Wrong Time.

Try Adjusting Your Schedule.

Thats My 50 Shekels. undecided
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Poodle(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2006
there is more to everyone than meets the eye, maybe you need to look inwards and find out what exactly you should be looking for and apply a diferent approach in your search.

The question is, do you choose your friends or they choose you? If ur friends choose you, then you av no bizness asking this question, but if you av been doing the choosing then you dont know what you want.

food for thought: [b][/b]dont judge a book by its cover, you can TOTALLY CHANGE the cover but not the content. you can only IMPROVE on the content.

CHEERS
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by daviespan(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2006
tell me bout it man wink
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2006
that is bcoz you keep being at the wrong place.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by choiceman(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2006
busta,what goes around comes around could be law of karma but what goes up must come down na law of gravity now.xtians when marrying say 1+1=1,LORDS MATHEMATICS but i knw it can only be so due to law of inequalities abi no be so?
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by abbey02(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2006
don't worry ok,u will still meet nice and kulpple like me grin
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by kinzola(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2007
:Phi i'm kinzola you know one thing ,many people must have walk in and out of ur life but only a true friend like kinzola will leave its foot print in ur heart , i like to know u more text or call on 08060570159

Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by kinzola(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2007
hi wanna know u more

Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by marlet01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2007
HHHHHMMMMM
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by lalaboi(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2007
nna, u be omo nna abi?

marlet no be u o.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by NiteAngel(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2007
U fit be da wrong person, you fit dey walk for wrong circles, your outlook (dress sense, language etc) fit dey attract wrong people, if your person/personality, outlook and circle is right, e fit be spiritual; pray.
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by abohrandy: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
so what?
whose biz is it?
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by NiteAngel(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
Definitely not yours Abohrandy
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by sammy6(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2007
Do you really want to meet the right peeps?Buz me via email. mikesammyetu@yahoo.com
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by CrazyMan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2007
*Shakes head*
Re: I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why? by abohrandy: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2007
*laughing ma tissues out*

r u befgging for friends or what?
go out there n make some real friends or get used to them coz the prob here seem to be you n ur person.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Real Man For Date / Friendzone Whatsapp Group / Xxxladies Only-------secret Of Looking Young At The Age Of 50 Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.