Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? (25610 Views)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2008
Niggaz,

Nigerian girls I come across are always very ugly. Almost any ugly(,most times also fat) black lady I find around the block in Boston is Nigerian. Is it that they just

sent the ugly and one-legged Nigerian shawties down this end? I beg to differ. My conclusion is that 50% of all Nigerian girls are goddamn ugly! The ones blessed

with little elements of beauty are as stupid as crap. I hit on one in the club-- she had the guts to look at me head to toe. And you know what? She said, you aint

that bad!

I just laughed. Who does she take herself to be? Because she's got looks a little bit presentable? She aint know me yet! Must surely get her served. Had to switch my

game around her all night. When I took this shawtie home, only God knows! This girl who claimed to be too hot to handle was the one toasting me in my

apartment. Well, the way she screamed was the impetus to my writing this. The incoherentness of her scream is directly proportional to her stupidity. I made her

suck my d**k like no other girl has done.

I constantly hit on my russian hotties. Men russian ladies are fuckin' hot! They got the curves, the lips and can f**k you real good. I always toast them by saying-- russify me my lascivious russian boo! Men, I gat one coming 2nite! I'ma give you guys updates!

So you ugly Nigerian shawties over here, go mess and masturbate yourselves. I'm lookin' past your ugly faces, I must bet you also have ugly pussies and wacky sexy styles.

Russian shawties rule in bed, nigga! Give it a try! You won't regret it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by spikedcylinder: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2008
Why is the internet so cheap? tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

judging from haw u crusified my nigerian sisters, are u a nigerian or a scumm bagg? angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2008
[size=40pt]HELP O, SOMEBODY (naawee) DON MAD FOR NAIRALAND O[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2008
spikedcylinder:

My dear u can say that again o
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2008
To you'all,

I'm a full Nigerian. Why can't we be honest for once? Letz face the facts and be real!

And not being over-patriotic. I am a patriot but when I want to address an issue, I spell

out the problem gleam clean.

The few Nigerian gals I've slammed are wussies. They were attracted to me by their beauty

but on getting close, they turned out to be damn stupid. Low IQ levels. Can't think straight. So I stopped

hitting on them except when I'm very Hot and my choices aint around. Though currently, I

have one very beautiful albeit very stupid nigerian girl as one of my girlfriends. She thinks

appearance is all that matters! Me I don't care, when I'm done f**kin' that pussie, I aint goin' to

keep her. Give her to the next nigga who wants. I gat no patience for stupid shawties!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

To you'all,

I'm a full Nigerian. Why can't we be honest for once? Letz face the facts and be real!

And not being over-patriotic. I am a patriot but when I want to address an issue, I spell

out the problem gleam clean.

The few Nigerian gals I've slammed are wussies. They were attracted to me by their beauty

but on getting close, they turned out to be damn stupid. Low IQ levels. Can't think straight. So I stopped

hitting on them except when I'm very Hot but my choices aint around. Though currently, I

have one very beautiful albeit very stupid nigerian girl as one of my girlfriends. She thinks

appearance is all that matters! Me I don't care, when I'm done f**kin' that pussie, I aint goin' to

keep her. Give her to the next nigga who wants. I gat no patience for stupid shawties!

Apparently, your dating record reads like the who is who of human crap. Says quite some about you doesn't it? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Godalone(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2008
@poster,
You must be crazy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

You have to be most funniest guy or an excuse for a guy in the whole world,You are into russian girls?Tht is so said no offense to russian woman or girls but all you need do is wear a sean john top and a timberland sneakers and they are all yours,your post shows how cheap and very low thinking you are,but it is ok Nigerian Girls dont want you.And by the way if you are all that Post your Picture,And the grammatical rules u follow is horrible and will take alot of wisdom to understand it.Wannabe.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2008
thats right! most russian girls are harlots!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

@ poster

You have to be most funniest guy or an excuse for a guy in the whole world,You are into russian girls?that is so said no offense to russian woman or girls but all you need do is wear a sean john top and a timberland sneakers and they are all yours,your post shows how cheap and very low thinking you are,but it is ok Nigerian Girls don't want UAnd by the way if you are all that Post your Picture,And the grammatical rules You follow is horrible and will take alot of wisdom to understand it.Wannabe.

F**k you! I mean f**k you very much! Maybe thats how it is where you are. But right here, we operate on different games! You might wish to consider my thinking shallow and the girls i date cheap but I bet you, no one will ever look in your direction even once. You are in the cateogry of ugly and stupid nigerian shawties. My niggaz and I be lookin' past you because we aint gat nothin' to do with you. Your pussie must be stinkin'!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
richo:

thats right! most russian girls are harlots!!

Oh yeah, harlots! harlots that your annual salary can't buy for an hour service! Idiot! The Nigerian harlots aint they as cheap as your one hour wage? back off man! Come discuss when ur game gets deeper!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

@ poster

You have to be most funniest guy or an excuse for a guy in the whole world,You are into russian girls?that is so said no offense to russian woman or girls but all you need do is wear a sean john top and a timberland sneakers and they are all yours,your post shows how cheap and very low thinking you are,but it is ok Nigerian Girls don't want UAnd by the way if you are all that Post your Picture,And the grammatical rules You follow is horrible and will take alot of wisdom to understand it.Wannabe.

[size=20pt] I HATE F--KING WANNABE NIGGAS[/size]

I BE PROUD SON OF NAIJALAND
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Oh yeah, harlots! harlots that your annual salary can't buy for an hour service! Idiot! The Nigerian harlots aint they as cheap as your one hour wage? back off man! Come discuss when ur game gets deeper!

if i wire 10,000 dollars to this bastad maybe he'll know who he's talking to! useless harlot chaser! u think those buzu girls u de fuk for chad are russians? durun uwarka
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
What I want to ask everyone is , "why are you bothering yourself replying the poster" ? He is looking for attention, and he's gotten it. Poster, if you dont like Nigerian babes, especially the big ones, all well and good, it leaves enough to go round the rest of us.
Chei, nairaland,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

F**k you! I mean f**k you very much! Maybe thats how it is where you are. But right here, we operate on different games! You might wish to consider my thinking shallow and the girls i date cheap but I bet you, no one will ever look in your direction even once. You are in the cateogry of ugly and stupid nigerian shawties. My niggaz and I be lookin' past you because we aint gat nothin' to do with you. Your pussie must be stinkin'!

I am nt considering it shallow or narrow i knw it is very low,I can just Imagine the kind of girls you dated lol Oh you wannabe american i form my own grammatical rules brief guy.And everybody knws russians girls are just too cheap it is nt a suprise to me tht you dont knw that like i wrote you are just an excuse for a guy.You for a moment i was thinking you were in america Your wannabe skills is very displeasing.

AND I DARE YOU IF YOU THAT HOT POST YOUR PICTURE.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
shegirl71:

I am nt considering it shallow or narrow i knw it is very low,I can just Imagine the kind of girls you dated lol Oh you wannabe american i form my own grammatical rules brief guy.And everybody knws russians girls are just too cheap it is nt a suprise to me that you don't knw that like i wrote you are just an excuse for a guy.You for a moment i was thinking you were in america Your wannabe skills is very displeasing.

AND I DARE YOU IF YOU THAT HOT POST YOUR PICTURE.

NO dont post ur picture nawee!

we dont wont to see ur useless cockroach face starved assshole angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by yongbabe(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
spikedcylinder:

hahahaha abi o
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Raimond(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2008
PLEASE SOMEONE MOVE THIS PIECE OF S**T TO THE JOKES SECTION grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
richo:

if i wire 10,000 dollars to this bastad maybe he'll know who he's talking to! useless harlot chaser! You think those buzu girls You de fuk for chad are russians? durun uwarka

Jezurs! You have killed me with laughter!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
richo:

if i wire 10,000 dollars to this bastad maybe he'll know who he's talking to! useless harlot chaser! You think those buzu girls You de fuk for chad are russians? durun uwarka

How much do you have? what d f**k is $10 000? if it's not about large money, what d point nigga? Come talk to me when

your bank accounts grown up! ur money 2 young!

I've spendinin' cash since ur mum be breastfeeding you!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
my mum stoped breastfeedin me about 18yrs ago when i was one year old! that must mean ur an old toothless bastad i now know that you are a local tout because ur english proficiency level is very poor cry cry embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2008
richo:

my mum stoped breastfeedin me about 18yrs ago when i was one year old! that must mean ur an old toothless bastad

Thought I was talking with mature minds so we talk sense on how to improve the appearance of Nigerian girls. because right now, these girls can be very disgustin'. Some ugly chumps moving about town portraying monkeyshines! I wonder how they even get laid! I'D advised you guys go into Vibrator biz because these gurls are severely sexed starved.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by babyx(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Poster Naawee

You got a very very caustic tongue, all that foul language u dulling out is very terrible, and if you truly are Nigerian as you claim you sure have lost all your good culture breed, We NIGERIANS don't talk street cos its not something to be proud off no matter the topic of Discuss, !! sad its all dirt. angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Thought I was talking with mature minds so we talk sense on how to improve the appearance of Nigerian girls. because right now, these girls can be very disgustin'. Some ugly chumps moving about town portraying monkeyshines! I wonder how they even get laid! I'D advised you guys go into Vibrator biz because these gurls are sexed starved.

u think you are gangster but may God almighty have mercy on ur soul. embarassed embarassed hell fire candidate
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
NAAWEE, i been advise you make you no dey show dis your toutish character but you no hear. your papa don disown you, still you no wan help yourself.

now see how you don stain yourself for public.

kai

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by k1banty(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
grin grin
grin grin grin

very funny
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2008
I do
GETLUST:

NAAWEE, i been advise you make you no dey show this your toutish character but you no hear. your papa don disown you, still you no wan help yourself.

now see how you don stain yourself for public.

kai

They are just haters. Hating on my switchin' game. My game be lating you fools soon!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by naawee: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
Boy
richo:

You think you are gangster but may God almighty have mercy on ur soul. embarassed embarassed hell fire candidate

Boy, I aint no gangster. I'm just me--the guy that spends nights out, days in blazing in d street.

I've got no date of attonement--married intoto to the streets. So now, I guess u understand why

I sound the way I sound.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by arramyjay: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ na
naawee:

I do
They are just haters. Hating on my switchin' game. My game be lating you fools soon!

And The rantin begins.You have no game and really you have to stop splitting your infinitives God it is most displeasing,now run off and learn how to speak correctly.Wannabe
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by richo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Boy
Boy, I aint no gangster. I'm just me--the guy that spends nights out, days in blazing in d street.

I've got no date of attonement--married intoto to the streets. So now, I guess You understand why

I sound the way I sound.

i see no wonder u behave raz! u shud hav told us that u are one of those area touts
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? by sistawoman: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Should I Move On? / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.