Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,384 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Jamb Enquiries - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Enquiries (1158 Views)

Uniport Remedial Thread For 2015/16 Is Out, Call 08061598306 For Enquiries. / Uniabuja Remedial Form For 2015/16 Is Out, Call 08036359763 For Enquiries. / Imsu Pre-degree And Diploma Enquiries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Enquiries by dataz: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
hello y'all
please is the jamb form still on sale? i need a response ASAp

Thanks a lot
Re: Jamb Enquiries by Hardar4lag(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster am surry 2 say dis is a stupid post
Re: Jamb Enquiries by dataz: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ hARD4LAG OR WATEVA D STUPID NAME IS
is it a stupid post, or you are so stupid to give an answer.
the topic says JAMB enquiries. I am making enquiries concerning JAMB daa. If you have ans, well and good. If you don't, den don't be STUPID
Re: Jamb Enquiries by Hardar4lag(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
@poster u lack English i said am sury to say and also which planet are you
the way you posted your question is bad u said is it still on sale instead is it out aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Jamb Enquiries by dataz: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2008
hardar4lag,
its obvious english language is harder for you.
what do you mean by 'u lack english'? and 'instead is it out'?

We could all see who is deficient in the use of english language here.
you could have simply said the forms are not out for sale yet. end of story. instead you just gave all of us the reason you are 'still' trying to pass your examination- you are not eligible, intellectually to attempt even a pre- o'level exam.

You need private coaching in english language for a start. I would have been willing to help but I would want to live my life to the fullest and not die of hypertension or stroke while listening to your damaging language.
Re: Jamb Enquiries by Hardar4lag(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2008
heeya why not say dat to your Dad
Re: Jamb Enquiries by dammy2good(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2008
@harder4lag dts quite rude of u aw can u insult his father don't u ave a father at home ur really uncultured
Re: Jamb Enquiries by Hardar4lag(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
@poster am sury oooooooooooooo, i checkd their website and i saw UME 2009 but i don't think d form is out also 10ks to dammy2good

(1) (Reply)

.. / Ansu Admissions For 2nd List / Punishment Back In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.