Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo (3885 Views)

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008 Printer Friendly Version

Police arrest two men with nine human skulls

By Olalekan Adetayo

Policemen attached to Sabo Police Divisional Headquarters in Lagos have arrested two men for allegedly being in possession of nine human skulls.

Olalekan Adetayo
L-R: Tunde Adenuga and Suleiman Ogunyemi, on parade by the Police, for alleged possession of human skulls, in Lagos on Wednesday

The suspects, Tunde Adenuga and Suleiman Ogunyemi, were arrested at about 3am on Wednesday at Atan cemetary, Yaba, where the skulls were suspected to have been severed from dead bodies.

As at the time of their arrest, the skulls were carefully concealed inside two cement bags.

Another suspect, who drove the car that conveyed them to the cemetary, however, evaded arrest as he reportedly sped off with the car when he sensed police presence.

Forty-two-year old Adenuga told our correspondent at the headquarters of the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, that he resorted to supplying human skulls to those who needed them to earn a living after he lost his grave digging job at the cemetary.

Displaying the stinking skulls, the suspect, father of seven children, said that he sold a skull at the rate of N3,000 each.

He identified Ogunyemi, a herbs seller at Awolowo Market, Babalosa, Mushin, Lagos,as his major customer.

Adenuga said that anytime Ogunyemi was in need of the skulls, he (Ogunyemi) would call him and they would agree on when and where they would meet to deliver the items.

He said, ”Since I have worked in the cemetary before, I know where the security men normally sit, so I always take the other way. I always arrive there around 12am and head straight to the temporary cemetary section.

”You know that they normally exhume decaying bodies and replace them with fresh ones in that section of the cemetary. So what I do is to collect the heads of those bodies that have already been exhumed and sell them to Sule.

”I do not use any juju for the operation. I am always emboldened by this horoscope thing that says that those born on November 19 like me will achieve success through grave digging.”

Adenuga confessed that before he decided to be collecting the skulls in commercial quantities, he usually picked ”small ones”, burnt them into ashes and mixed them with black soap which he used to take his bath.

This concoction, he claimed, attracted fortunes to people.

Adenuga said, “I usually go to Awolowo Market to burn the skulls. That was how I met Sule (Ogunyemi). He told me that he was interested in the skulls, too. That was how I started to supply him.

“Before I was caught, he even deposited some money with me on Tuesday in anticipation of the next supply.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/sep/25/421.html
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by skfa1: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
O boy, Nkan be  shocked
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
hahha i tell you!
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by MCUsman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
See as all the nbati bati Nairalanders that scan worldwide dailies for slight negative new on the north just ignore this.  

Na diya way  angry angry angry angry.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by abdurrazaq(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
The story is already posted here. But, it wasn't given the TOPIC you love, you decided to re-post with a new HEADLINE that will suit your thirst to humiliate the Yorubas. Very soon, the thread will degenrate into tribal war segments angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175696.0.html
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
dnt know about that one, just saw that in the paper, then emm that was it, so yes that was it.ha
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2008
nawoo for yoruba man ! chineke god oo ha

abi na soup dey wan cook with them dumb heads
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by skfa1: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
ikeyman00:

nawoo for yoruba man ! chineke god oo ha

Dont say Yoruba man angry .
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
u see this is what i still dnt get here, this was in the press, wasnt me that come up with that. it has become a norm to ridicule the ibos as always by nigerians, oh yes lets talk about okija, yes u feeling good now, yeaaaaaaaa hahhhahha angry angry angry

now just look at that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by MCUsman(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2008
ikeyman00:

Na amala and ewedu soup he wan chop
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nairaland seems to be derailing, and this needs to be checked. Avowed tribal chauvinists like the starter of this thread and the notorious Deepzone and Queenisha are always manipulating topics to have tribal undertone. It's a pity MCUsman, who has always been of the defensive, is also going offensive, viz
MC Usman:

See as all the nbati bati Nairalanders that scan worldwide dailies for slight negative new on the north just ignore this.

Na diya way angry angry angry angry.

I'm a proud Yoruba , but in most of my previous posts(and if needs be,still now) I've had to defend the North because I see most of the Deepzone and Queenisha-led north-bashing as a mere venting of grudge and hatred.

Evil has nothing to do with tribe, pls. The attachment of tribe to this evil perpetrated by this eccentric person has nothing to do with his being a Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
and tribe got some affilation with okija shrine yea? shocked
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2008
na 2day?
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
People steal stuff everyday and their action may be abominable but not the worst thing that happens in Nigeria everyday. These guys only trade skulls of the dead and not killing the living to get a skull. duh!~!
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by tpia: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2008
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by tpia: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
tpia

thanks we are getting in there finally finally grin grin
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nairaland seems to be derailing, and this needs to be checked. Avowed tribal chauvinists like the starter of this thread and the notorious Deepzone and Queenisha are always manipulating topics to have tribal undertone. It's a pity MCUsman, who has always been of the defensive, is also going offensive, viz

See who is talking. You are a religious bigot that is always looking for a way to paint christians black. yes, i said it.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2008

thanks we are getting in there finally finally

What's so funny? useless tribalist. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
DeepZone:

See who is talking. You are a religious bigot that is always looking for a way to paint christians black. yes, i said it.

I don't paste Christians black, I defend Islam when the likes of you and Queenisha, scavenge the news sites daily, for negative stories on Muslims and come to dump such in NL.
I need not castigate Christians to defend my religion. Bring a thread I've started to paint Christians black.

I have never come across an ethnic/religious chauvinist like you before. The most unfortunate part is that you have a very shallow command of history, yet you parade yourself as an analyst. Critics usually have strong analytical skills and are versed enough to bring convincing facts to butress their criticisms, but you are far from this. I have come across many of your posts and you are always goofing, raping facts and history even a primary school pupil will know.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2008
I don't paste Christians black, I defend Islam when the likes of you and Queenisha, scavenge the news sites daily, for negative stories on Muslims and come to dump such in NL.
I need not castigate Christians to defend my religion. Bring a thread I've started to paint Christians black.

I have never come across an ethnic/religious chauvinist like you before. The most unfortunate part is that you have a very shallow command of history, yet you parade yourself as an analyst. Critics usually have strong analytical skills and are versed enough to bring convincing facts to butress their criticisms, but you are far from this. I have come across many of your posts and you are always goofing, raping facts and history even a primary school pupil will know.
Keep ranting but just take my name off your list because everything I've said here about the north is the truth. The truth is bitter but am sorry it's not my fault.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
typical they will keep missing the point, they will keep fooling themselves, the message is a straight one till then i know those hypocrites in the north are for real!

religion leave that out now, face the music my friend, if u like talk about jesus, no house will be burnt in the east, picture the difference mister. we arent talking about religion na wa oo
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2008
What's so funny? useless  tribalist.   

infact i confused! bet someone out is as well!

k here IBO man with nigerian skulls
happy damn lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2008

religion leave that out now, face the music my friend, if u like talk about jesus, no house will be burnt in the east, picture the difference mister. we arent talking about religion na wa oo
O ti ya weree. Go and get help abeg.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
2x
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
yes i got help for u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

for free embarassed
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by MCUsman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2008
DeepZone:

People steal stuff everyday and their action may be abominable but not the worst thing that happens in Nigeria everyday.

it is not the first time they have seized skulls being sold by grave robbers but is the largest cache found at once. It is likely that "many, many more skulls have been duged and If the Yoruba guy awaiting the cargo does not see his supply, he's going to need body parts again through another source and that means more desecrating Yoruba grave sites ."

DeepZone:

These guys only trade skulls of the dead and not killing the living to get a skull. duh!~!

Issues relating to death, mutilation, cultic behavior, desecrating grave sites and selling human remains does not sound only to me.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2008
hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by MCUsman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2008
ikeyman00:

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo am gonna get u 2night

Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by arramyjay: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ MC-Usman

Na diya way Angry Angry Angry Angry.

I am sure this type of topic please you.I understand the cause of it.It is called inferiority complex.But it is understandable.

@ poster
Did you have to specifically mention Yoruba's everybody knows in Nigeria that d Ibo's where the ones to start things like that,Do you remember your mentor?EzE EGO.
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by DeepZone: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2008
[size=14pt]Can the moderator send this thread to the tribalist section so we can discuss IMPORTANT things please? There are better things to discuss than this orishirishi story that is not even confirmed.[/size]
Re: Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo by ikeyman00(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2008
hahha

NO COMMENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Be Acting President - High Court / Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.