Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (135948 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by davonameen(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
[img][/img] embarassedcorruption can never stop in nigeria.

Today i witnessed corruption at its peak. Hmmm....i went to a police station this afternoon for a police report for some items i lost on 9th of november. On reaching to the police station they asked me what i lost which i listed, and they told me that i have to pay 500 naira for the statement thinking that was the only sum i would pay not knowing that it was just the begining. I was later asked to go to the admin block to collect my print out of the police report but on reaching there, the police officer demanded for the sum of 3000 naira which out of shock i tried so hard to bargain with that black man in that black uniform with the black heart, but all efforts seems abortive....i was like oh my gosh where is this taking us to? If the police could be soo heartless to extort from a student with a clumsy excuse that students are rich, what is then left for the comon man in the street?...some of these police officers are criminals so their is no need for their institution to be in existance. I've lost respect for the nigerian police until things get better.
Peace out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Dandon196(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Anyone in need of an architect, pls call @08140872835,@very affordable price

1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Snoophulk(m): 12:58am On Dec 16, 2017
grin angryA notorious whatsapp disser was actually brutalised yesterday by fellow angry dissers
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by crowntoomuch: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please any interested applicant for the post of English Teacher to work in an international school within New Felele Area of Ibadan is needed. The applicant must have been teaching in senior secondary school for at least 2 years. Any interested applicant should send CV to ministas2003@gmail.com or call 08068012843. Thanks.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by YomiKristal(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
grin
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by incrediblegp1(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Seriously
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by incrediblegp1(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
incrediblegp1][/color]Seriously
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by incrediblegp1(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=davonameen post=62770257][img][/img] embarassedcorruption can never stop in nigeria.

Today i witnessed corruption at its peak. Hmmm....i went to a police station this afternoon for a police report for some items i lost on 9th of november. On reaching to the police station they asked me what i lost which i listed, and they told me that i have to pay 500 naira for the statement thinking that was the only sum i would pay not knowing that it was just the begining. I was later asked to go to the admin block to collect my print out of the police report but on reaching there, the police officer demanded for the sum of 3000 naira which out of shock i tried so hard to bargain with that black man in that black uniform with the black heart, but all efforts seems abortive....i was like oh my gosh where is this taking us to? If the police could be soo heartless to extort from a student with a clumsy excuse that students are rich, what is then left for the comon man in the street?...some of these police officers are criminals so their is no need for their institution to be in existance. I've lost respect for the nigerian police until things get better.
Peace out. [sorry oh I taught u mite as know the Nigerian police by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by simplesmart: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
nice
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Socialhyping: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by dlouis(m): 3:36am On Feb 28, 2018
for how long a new member have to reply before creating own topic
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by muvikaonline: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Now nimeelewa
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by optimus09: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Best meme from Bill Gates' visit

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Princsk1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

But it has been a while since I've registered but I can't still post yet
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by sh5995sh: 3:05am On Apr 04, 2018
SSC Result 2018

[url]HSC Result 2018[/url]https://notunprovat.com/hsc-result-2018-educationboardresults
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Acrownismade: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2018
betos:
Being a new member, how many times do i have to reply to posts before i get to post a topic.
. Please how can i get to know people that are looking for job at flour mill of nigeria in nairaland am a new member. Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by zentrich(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
City College of Health Sciences and Technology, Zaria.
This is one of the fast growing school of health in Zaria, it offers ND programs such as Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) Health Information Management (HIM) Optician and Dispensing, Medical Lab Technician (MLT) Environmental Health (EVT) and is accredited by the responsible bodies. the school structure is good and also have the good laboratory equipment to enhance learning, visit www.sankocitycollege.sch.ng for more information about the school.

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Acrownismade: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2018
zentrich:
City College of Health Sciences and Technology, Zaria.
This is one of the fast growing school of health in Zaria, it offers ND programs such as Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) Health Information Management (HIM) Optician and Dispensing, Medical Lab Technician (MLT) Environmental Health (EVT) and is accredited by the responsible bodies. the school structure is good and also have the good laboratory equipment to enhance learning, visit www.sankocitycollege.sch.ng for more information about the school.
. acrownismade@gmail.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by maybenitcrazy: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
im new here and i just want it to be noted that i perceive each and everyone as equal and i do not wish to boast or show any form of suppriority so any form of deep criticism is unwarranted.

I am a student undergoing serious issues both mentally ,psychologically ,Financially in short im like alot of nigerian students or i am the only one im not sure im here because i believe in the power of the internet and the quest to acquire knowledge that is not limited to our surroundings im a nigerian meaning i understand everything a nigerian is meant to understand but i belive this to be felt every nigerian because i see us as people who have the potential to be the most creative and innovative people in all of mankind but we are confined by our belief in popular oppion i also believe this is what not nigeria but every other nation suffers but with the universal law of being an independent being we are supposed to think for ourselves and search for whats right in our reality as we see it. i want to ask the question if saying out my iq as a nigerian is a bad thing because i can only thing of negative outcomes if i do that because of the way our education system is made up forcing us at a young age to inspire to be the beat when in real life you only need to be best you can be to achive your goals. i have an average iq of 124 and i know you might belive its a lie but i might not be you dont know no one knows that the point of everything in the world we dont know unless we try as much as possible in our physical and virtual reach to achieve knowledge and you cannot question the point because you were not present in both isntances where the information took place thats why we have language for the sole purpose of passing knowledge but lets not go there let me just say im a student with high iq undergoing all the instances as said above im failing my courses because of me growing up in an environment forcing me to be the smartest person in the world but without financial aid my parents are pour and my house would be taken away from us anytime in short im like anyother human reaching out for help i have vast knowledge of things and the love to learn more but because of the system rendering being the best out of the group as the main thing in life not knowing its helping the group be the best that is the solution which now has affected university mindset which labels them to think like that in their institutions and don't promote group work and helping the progress of people like me i hope you understand because i dont want to exhaust how much i can type my emali iamnexus247@gmail.com PLEASE dont contact for relevnce of the matter i have alot of emails im not being rude in anyway Thank you.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by jarezico(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2018
drop your WhatsApp number to get added to a interesting and interactive football group
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by joshvic999: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
I ve been looking for this
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Davidelus(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2018
wow, nice post , you can also see more beautiful posts and users on www.proviralz.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by hakinsbbstar: 2:39am On May 14, 2018
Watch gta v real life mod on
videowink.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by IamEga1(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2018
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

This is very helpful. Thanks a bunch.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by juniorV5(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Umar1181(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2018
click�� for love poetry https://channels.cc/u/lLaA-
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Fmtch: 12:18pm On May 28, 2018
Please Mr Seun remove the ban on my profile on Agriculture. my intention is not to use alternative Niaraland account to operate but I only need my own personal account to advertise my own personal product outside company product cause I'll soon resign from the company..
please remove the ban on me so that i can have the privilege to advertise on Nairaland again.
please and please.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by royhanoh(f): 7:33am On May 29, 2018
MASJID SAGA

Ignorance is the most disturbing consequence of a Muslim who thinks if He steps into the Masjid five times a day. He would surely be forgiven of His sins. Allah is not after the number of people who parades the Masjid just to erase the feeling of apprehension.

Dear brothers and sisters Allah is not after the number of time you enter the Masjid. Your intention is important, Allah is not marking attendance but he is focusing on attention. Now after the prayer in the Masjid, some sisters would not even make their supplications, the next thing you see them jostling outside. Brothers, where are you Nawafil, is it optional to do ?Why in a haste. Where are your Dua's, where had you kept them. The business you want to attend to are they more important than your Supplication to your Lord.

Are you waiting for the moment Allah will test you to a trial. And then you will turn to your Lord in despair. After performing your prayers, Make sure you make Dua's. Do your Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, And Allahu Akbar (33times). Make Dua for your family, your friends, the Muslim Ummah and people you don't know. Say the Tasleem to people you meet in and around the Masjid, Take the broom to sweep the mosque. Wallohi you will not die if you do this. Take the kettles fill them up with water. Brothers, if you see a sister with kettle in her hand, collect it from her and fill it with water. All these are rewards too, you might just see them as nothing.Allah knows.

ﺇِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﻳَﻌْﻤُﺮُ ﻣَﺴَﺎﺟِﺪَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻣَﻦْ ﺁﻣَﻦَ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﺍﻟْﻴَﻮْﻡِ ﺍﻟْﺂﺧِﺮِ ﻭَﺃَﻗَﺎﻡَ ﺍﻟﺼَّﻠَﺎﺓَ ﻭَﺁﺗَﻰ ﺍﻟﺰَّﻛَﺎﺓَ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﺨْﺶَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ۖ ﻓَﻌَﺴَﻰٰ ﺃُﻭﻟَٰﺌِﻚَ ﺃَﻥْ ﻳَﻜُﻮﻧُﻮﺍ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻬْﺘَﺪِﻳﻦَ
”Only those shall maintain Allah's mosques, who believe in Allah and Last Day, and establish prayer and give zakat, and fear no one except Allah. They, hopefully, will be among the guided.” (9:18)

Now some of you will go to the mosque, then you will start watching Series films inside the mosques. Don't you even know it's a place of worship. If you want to watch film go home. Allah did not ask you to watch film in the mosque. Fear Allah!!!

Okay, we were asked to pay Sadaqah in the mosque, you will start putting N10, N20 and you are the types that uses the latest Gucci Bags and the brother wearing the New Stock Of Versace shirt. Don't worry Allah is your Strength.

Brother, you are the only one that knows how to read with Tajweed. During Maghreb you are reciting Surah Tahrim. You want to use your recitation as experiment. Okay Masha Allah brother we can see that you recite like Sudais. Can't you consider us praying at your back. Do you want us to faint?.Allah is watching you!!

In the Maghrib Prayer, one should recite any surah from Surah Zilzal (99) to Surah An-Nas (114) these are called Qisar Mufassal ."He (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) used to (sometimes) recite the short mufassal soorahs"

It came from a letter that Khalifah Omar Ibn Al-Khattab sent to Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (may Allah be pleassed with both of them) that said:
ﺃﻥ ﺇﻗﺮﺃ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻔﺠﺮ، ﻭﺍﻟﻈﻬﺮ : ﺑﻄﻮﺍﻝ ﺍﻟﻤﻔﺼﻞ، ﻭﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻌﺼﺮ، ﻭﺍﻟﻌﺸﺎﺀ : ﺑﺄﻭﺳﺎﻁ ﺍﻟﻤﻔﺼﻞ، ﻭﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻤﻐﺮﺏ : ﺑﻘﺼﺎﺭ ﺍﻟﻤﻔﺼﻞ .
Read in Fajr and Dhuhr [some of] long-Mufassal, and in Asr and Ishaa medium-Mufassal, and in Maghrib short-Mufassal.

By Raihanah Bint Abdul-hakeem
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by royhanoh(f): 7:37am On May 29, 2018
-Repentance

By R.M Abdul-hakeem

Don't bombard me with unfilthy smell of cologne
Serenade me not for your lustfulness
Bloodshot eyes that sparkles like a starry sky
Touch me not for irresistible addiction

Did I feel the lines of your bones
Drenched in wet drizzle
Hot chills running down your chin
Or those lips seductively selfish

Those passionate eyes
Refuse me not to Haggle
Cos your warmth is more than to argue
And if I slayed for your indecision
Make me bloom in thy heavens

And I quit now or never
My mistakes hunting me down
Tears of no arousal
For I've been defined by my fading self.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by royhanoh(f): 7:39am On May 29, 2018
Dear Brothers, You aspire to marry a Niqab sister but do you have any provisions for her. Can you satisfy her wants? It's so sad and disheartening whenever I visit Oja-tuntun in Ilorin, Kwara State to get Hijab materials then seeing Niqab sisters with babies strapped to their backs standing under the hot Sun rushing after customers expressing their dire wish to help sew the clothing materials.

It's so sad and I keep wondering to myself why a woman would endure standing under the hot sun running after customers with a baby at her back. Now brothers how happy will you be if your wife were to be in this situation. Would you be happy seeing your child under the scorching Sun. Brothers marry her, make her comfortable, She's your wife, your better half. You promised to make her happy always, to be in her comfort zone. There are different skills you can help her with even if she were not literate . Of course there is Knitting, Tailoring, Baking e.t.c. Let her be her own boss. Women are meant to be protected and cared for. No one is born poor, strive hard, Work more, to achieve your goals and Insha Allah , Ta'ala would make it easy .

By Raihanah bint Abdul-hakeem
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Sarrhfemzy(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2018
I design graphical works for very affordable prices, you can contact me on 08106095060...Thanks

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by joyezunagu: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
KEROSINE TANK FOR SALE LOCATED IN FESTAC TOWN, INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT 08036682814.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.