Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else (9219 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by demethod(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2006
Endless Pleasure Or Love ? Everyones Greedy Nowadays

why do we love someone and screw some one else just for the thrill.? it is happening lots now adays people.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Seun(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2007
Why must sex and love go together? Why can't you love one person and have sex with another person?
And why can't you love two people at the same time, and sleep with them both? It makes some sense!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by sisimose(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2007
lol welcome to seun's world

we all make mistakes
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by LoverBwoy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2007
seun what have you been eating?

And why can't you love two people at the same time, and sleep with them both?
Seun is now coming out of his goody goody shell cheesy
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by abdkabir(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
Seun now i know u do this to increase interest/trafiic towards N/L. NIce business Idea wink
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Raphaelito(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2007
seun if that is cool with you,
then you just have to be prepared for 7+1
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Seun(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2007
I've not yet practiced that concept, but it seems like a honest way to live.

The dating game involves a boy telling a girl that she's the love of his life when he is merely interested in sex.
And if a girl just wants to spend some of your money in exchange for sex, she has to act as if she's crazy in love.

Why can't we just play the dating game in a honest manner? Why can't we pursue sex for sex and love for love?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Ka: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2007
Why can't we just play the dating game in a honest manner? Why can't we pursue sex for sex and love for love?

Come on Seun - you know that honesty and romance do NOT mix. smiley

But really, it might be down to the fact that both parties in a man-woman relationship have different desires and expectations of the relationship.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by adeboo(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2007
Well if you say you really loved her/ him the screwing someone else isnt acceptable.

If you say you like the person then you obviously cant love them and screw someone else
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Coleslove: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2007
We love someone and screw another, cos the one we love we want to preserve and the one we screw to condemn/depreciate them the more. Lets preserve the the good ones and spoil the bad ones the more. Its a crazy world, Can't beat it join it, don't quote me grin grin grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Fiyin007: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2007
It is good to be true to oneself as we have different reasons for loving people. Screwing someone else should only arise if the one we're in love with is not giving in. Screwing is a essential part of a guys love needs and girls need to understand that and have to be told that basically. Unfortunately  ladies are deceived and told that if a Guy really love them then sex is worth waiting for till marriage. A guy could screw the one that he loves and still keep her. it all depends on the type of Guy. besides if the girl is not a virgin how could the guy be so sure that she isn't screwing someone else and that after marriage she wouldn't compare the Guy's screwing prowess to some other guy who had been having it with them.
The Truth must be told if you truely love the girl then be ready to open all tell her all your love and sex needs and know hers too. If you cant reach a compromise why compromise your future by sleeping around?
AIDS is real. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Busta(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2007
for some reasons, I kinda agree with seun on this undecided
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Seun(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2007
Come on Seun - you know that honesty and romance do NOT mix.
I know. I'm saying maybe they should.

Honesty is a good thing, and romance and sex are good. Why not mix them? Dishonest romance isn't worth it!

for some reasons, I kind of agree with seun on this
Glad you do, but I don't really practice this. I don't think I understand this matter enough. The psychology of it.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by onlyme(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2007
You treat people how you want to be treated.

Relationship = commitment, Love = Maturity, Sex = enjoyment, Cheating = AIDS

Why is it that men feel it's okay to have other woman on the side and call them FRIENDS? and woman considered a tramps if she sleep around? What's the difference?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Busta(f): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2007
@only me

difference is one is a male and the other a female
and some are friends while the others are tramps!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by onlyme(f): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2007
@Busta

Is it Ignorance or Immaturity you decide because it's your life. If you think my comment was set out to make you look stupid I apologize but if your response was made just because your stupid then I'm sorry.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Busta(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
@only me

gurl, u need to take a chill breeze . . that was meant to be a joke lipsrsealed
aparently not for u.

take it easy, its only the net, ain't nobody stupid here!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by onlyme(f): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2007
@Busta

Ok smiley
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by smile4kenn(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2007
its normal way of life and we shouldnt deny it.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by agnesoseka: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2007
abi o ma broda.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by brownbaby(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2007
It happens, but I pity the one that is been screwed,

cos u'll know if u a loved or if u a screwing object embarassed
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Yusufadeto(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2007
That was a great contribution Fiyin007, i don't think it a good idea, trying to keep ur love and scewing other, why will u try to keep someone becos u love them and be screwing others as well, i think u should know something as well, they might as well be screwing ur partner as well because he/she might be trying to keep ur love as well. You just have to be with someone that u will always understand eachother, build the love and screw eachother as well, if you guys really wanna be together, u have to bring those 2 things into ur relationship
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Maneater1(f): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2007
@ topic, because man is full of LUST and GREED.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by FKseun(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2007
The answer is DECEIT! Pure and simple. If you love someone so dearly, it only means that you care about that person and wouldn't do anything to hurt that person. So if you are screwing or drilling someone other than that which you love, then your love ain't real. A lot of people don't seem to know what LOVE is.
I love my wife so much that when temptation comes, I think of her, her feelings and all the good things we do together, especially in bed. And I know that no lady compares to my wife! The feeling is mutual.

Advise: whenever you are tempted to screw someone else, hurry to your wife and do it to her instead.  I can assure that the fulfilment that you would get for overcoming that temptation will be very great.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by numbers: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2007
why not! love and sex have 2 different feelings undecided
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by 2dye4(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
Fkseun: i feel u men! That's a whole load of crap seun's talking . loving someone and doing someone else is equal to deceit. love constrains us and if it aint strong enouf to make u tuck ur hormones away from urge u get to do other pple, then what u got is b@*?shit! wink
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by uzomaeze(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2007
first question for seun do u have a girl friend and how committed are you? the next is are we all sincere with our dealings i mean the relationship we have with the opposite sex,
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by richylaw(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
its a temptating issue which when you fall for it, you may seems to be satisfied and fulfilled but then your psychological esteem and personality is gradually diminishing, but if you don't fall for it , men you are a conqueror of the woman snare.
I need to confess that I'd once seen myself in this situation, I fell for it but when I realised my mistake I drifted off from it, today I'm happy I did that and my screwing is limited to the one I love only.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by SweetT1: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2007
@seun
It is called file sharing !

@Busta
Shut up !!!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Bolarge(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2007
Guys na wa O!
Wetin Busta do to deserve all these knocks besides cracking a satirical joke? Or am I missin som'n somewhere?
Na wa for our sense of humor for N'land.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by degubi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2007
if u want to have sex go and have sex and stop wasting the time of the lady or guy u claim to love,when u feel u do not need to be playing in two fields at the same time u can go looking for that lady or guy u will be faithful to. we should always ask ourselves if i am the one who is at the receiving end will i appreciate such experience. if u sincerely love someone(not playboy or girl love) u will do everything to honour and respect such a treasure. lets learn to love with responsibility shekenah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Miss Your First Love? / Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.