Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Urgent Need Of An Application Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need Of An Application Format (1212 Views)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Sample Of An Application Letter / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of An Application Format by tonyblak4: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2006
Members of this Hounorable House, I am in Need of an Application format.I was told to submit my CV and a coverning Application Letter, thats why i wanted to find out if my format could be updated. Thanks,
Re: Urgent Need Of An Application Format by Harrizon(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2006
Hia!
       have the format and stay blessed.

Plot 222222222,
                                                                                                     Lagbaja street,
                                                                                                     Koko Hill,
                                                                                                     Abuja.
                                                                                                    12th July 2006.

The Human Resources Manager,
Jegede Nigeria Limited
No 4444,
Lakasegbe Street,
PMB 000,
Lagos
12th July 2006.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In response to your advertisement date 13th June 2006, Guardian News Paper. I hereby apply for the post of,

Attached to this letter is a copy of my Curriculum Vitae which contain all the needed infomation to consider my application for the advertised post.

I would be grateful if my application is favourably consider and i hope to hear from you in due course.

Yours Faithfully
, (your signature)

, (you full name)

, (Date)

Good luck

Harrizon/Bukky

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of An Application Format by georgee(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2006
Abeg tonyblak,give us d gist of company dat requested 4 ur cv maybe we 2 can submit ours-abi?
Re: Urgent Need Of An Application Format by georgee(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2006
Abeg tonyblak,give us d gist of company dat requested 4 ur cv maybe we 2 can submit ours-abi?

(1) (Reply)

Thank You All! / Guiness Result / Nnpc Test- When!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.