Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! (1540 Views)

Free Text To Speech Desktop App By A Nigerian / You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body / Free Text Message Software,display Sender's Name.eg John From Your Mobile To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! by ayoadebayo: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2006
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]visit www.netserveafrica.com, register and get 5 free text messages you can send to loved ones on nigeria's GSM networks(MTN,VMOBILE,GLO).there are other services on the site.thank you
N.B when registering,pls indicate ayoadebayo2k as your affiliate id. grin cool kiss
Re: Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! by dannyluv(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2006
hi ayo i tried registering bt i didnt understand wat was meant by d security code dat shld be typed Plz fill me.
Re: Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! by baabolight(m): 2:29am On Jul 20, 2006
The code is just above the line you are trying to fill. Simply repeat what you see in that box.
Re: Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! by baabolight(m): 2:32am On Jul 20, 2006
@ayoadebayo: I got a reply that your quoted affiliate id is not on their database. I ghad to leave the column blank to finish my registration. HARD LUCK!
Re: Hello There,send Free Text Messages To Naija Gsm Here! by yommycool: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2007
pls am in the state ,i humbly ask if someone in the house could pls give me the price of these cars Toyota Sienna 2000 100+ mplleage ,very clean & in good conditn also 2001 honda accord 60k milleage sparkling clean all cloth seat both cars are all in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See What Corruption Is Doing To Ict In Nigeria / Help! Can't Open My Yahoomail Box / Microsoft Announces Date For Windows 10 Launch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.