Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48634 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by gbolah1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
I support (Bawomolo) on free education issue, you cannot expect good thing when something is totally free; you will have to create avenue of making money to sustain the expenses on that particular project. Nigeria population is more than just a government will say his doing free education, except we are deceiving our self. I may be proof rong but that is my own opinion.

Example is the BRT in Lagos, if the price as goes down and say because it run by government it suppose to be more cheaper I don’t think it will be successful as it is in Lagos now .
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2008
Bawomolo, How easy to get doctored speeches that would make me the best candidate for US president.

A guy from a Humble back ground floats an oil company with 4 other people just years after his father left the governors house.

He has never worked anywhere of note till date. This is a cause for worry.

@Dapolam,
Don't tell us to bring evidence of corrupt enrichment rather you try to be transparent and tell us how a broke boy in 1999 became a partner in an oil company without ever working.

OBJ, IBB, Atiku has been asking people to bring out evidence of corrupt enrichment when we know how much they were worth before they came to power and how much after they left. So the Phrase "Bring out evidence" is not new in 9ja politics its recycled several times over.

Nobody needs more evidence of corrupt enrichment more than this.

You must be the only governors son who schooled in Nigeria.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2008
me can nvr fall 4 any sweettalk anymore. oju mi ti la! any1 can come up with policies abi wetin we nvr hear b4?

agric grad ---> oil coy? y cant he use his knowledge 2 improve d ailing agric sector to provide more / cheaper food 4 d masses (and use dt as his service 2 pple)?

oil coy. + House of rep = oppurtunity to gain more oil blocks

dis guy is smart!

remeber dis: LEKELEKE KO TORI OLORUN TELE MAALU, NITORI KOKORO TIO MA JE LARA E NI.

if dis guy culd behave badly because he's guvnor's son, imagine wat he would do if he gets 2 d house. " a leopard can nvr chg its skin"

be warned!

e ma fi ole j'oye
e ma fi eke j'oye
e ma fi opuro j'oye
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Kobomoje,

Thank you jare!!!

This guy can not tell me where he got the money to float an oil coy when he had never worked all his life till like some months ago In a coy where he is the director with some of his friends.

I am asking him to declare his worth in 1999 and in 2003 and he should explain the astronomical increase!!!

I am an AC supporter due to the works of Tinubu and Fashola in lagos evidenced by my post on the "who would be lagos Governor" thread last year. But If dapo lam is presented by the AC, I would campaign against him and tell my folks in Nigeria the same. I doubt if anyone who heard about this guys escapades while in UI between 1999 and 2003 would ever vote for him.

Come on !!!! It became a topic for discussion on State TV. And all he could say was that it was because he schooled in Nigeria as if he is the only governor son who schooled in Nigeria.

I wont call him Ole, eke or opuro yet but He should do better than what he has been doing to convince us otherwise.

How is this guy dapo different from Mohammed Abacha and Mohammed Babangida who used their fathers position of power to make themselves Lord over the people without any recognisable source of income.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bawomolo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2008
gbola h:

I support (Bawomolo) on free education issue, you cannot expect good thing when something is totally free; you will have to create avenue of making money to sustain the expenses on that particular project. Nigeria population is more than just a government will say his doing free education, except we are deceiving our self. I may be proof rong but that is my own opinion.

Example is the BRT in Lagos, if the price as goes down and say because it run by government it suppose to be more cheaper I don’t think it will be successful as it is in Lagos now .

true most state governments can barely afford to pay their workers. what we would have is classrooms under coconut sheds all in the name of education. nigeria doesn't need more semi-illiterates with school cert.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by darkage(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
i must commend Mr. Dapo Lam for coming here to defend himself. i believe the sin of the father should not be inherit by the son. he is a nigerian and have every right to contest even for the no1 citizen so i believe we should not waste time by digging to the past. old things have pass away.
if Mr. Dapo Lam wish to contest, let him just answer so simple question that have asked by my fellow citizen of nairaland and stop defending himself of his activity during his father era.

1 What have you been doing since you finish your NYSC.

2. How were you able to raise the money to partners with your friends to form a company

3. If you believe in FOI then you must agree with me that transparency is very important, therfore who are this your friends or partner.

4. Your era as a youth leader what is your major archievement.

EXpecting your reply,
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by subice(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2008
As I said earlier, people should take it easy on the bashing. If anyone thinks he is so aboveboard and is more capable, there's no law stopping such a person from contesting for public office. This is one of our problems in this country, we are good at scrutinizing but when it comes down to actually taking on the establishment, many are nowhere to be found. I'm all for scrutiny of potential public office holders, but it should be more objective than sentimental.

How many aspiring politicians have ever come to defend themselves on a public board like nairaland, with the sharper-than-knives tongues keyboards on here. He's been questioned and maybe insulted but keeps coming back to defend himself. That should count for something. Also, even if he did do all those things in those days (and some of the things mentioned are things many other guys do), is he not allowed to be a better person. Definitely, I know I had some approaches to certain things in life in my university days which I certainly don't have now. While I know a lot of us, including me, detest many of our politicians, we should be careful not to be hypocritical. I can assure you that there are some people who were probably worse oppressors in their university days but are good public servants now. If people were to judge some of us here based on how we were in our university days, I wonder how many will be fit for public office! Be careful how you judge, you may some time be judged by the same standards.

@ Dapo, if you truly have these positive ideas and attitude, just build on it and don't let people pull you down. People will always have something to say and the only way to prove them wrong is by your actions if you get the chance. With more people with genuine and positive ideas going into public service, we'll eventually be able to kick out all the old-time regressive people out. That's the direction we need to go and I hope that's what you intend to be a part of. There can never be perfection, but if we can make the bad politicians the minority, them this country would be better.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2008
The first thing we must know is that if we can work on a larger percentage of our population to be educated then it will be easy to eradicate the ideas of paying people N500 to vote for a candidate and people would be enlightened to know the benefits of a good government than a N500 government.The issue of raising money,i used to have a cyber cafe and i sold it also my own savings,helps from my family members including my father.And like i have said we all raised the capital not only me.we have a percentage sharing in the coy.My partners are Jide Olawoyin,Gboyega Olajide and lekan Kaka.i wont mind to give their numbers out also for confirmation but not online pls.The issue of major achievement,are we referring to electioneering or humanitarian.Because you must remember that i said if it is humanitarian i will not come online and start mentioning things i have done but for confirmation you can go to the motherless babies homes at total garden,my department in UI,My area in felele,and Industrial Trainning centre, University of Ibadan,department of Sociology University Of ibadan,Agricultural engineering Students society.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2008
subice,it is just a matter of time,We will surprise all.but most importantly public office seekers must be thoroughly scrutinized.For me what is happening here is a tonic for my ambition because in a matter of few days i joined Nairaland my campaign has reached all the nooks and crannies of the town even outside Oyo State.People i know and those i dont know have bn n touch with me,some to give advice and some to give support,also some to antagonize.I will ever be grateful to Nairaland cos it has helped me in no small way.Pls let people fire on.We are in a democratic setting
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2008
And for people that thinks i havent worked before sorry,I have worked with Stabilini Visinoni Ltd. and Dr wale Babalakin is alive for confirmation.Also i have worked with Forestry research institute of Nigeria, jehrico,Ibadan.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2008
see this guy has already started to promise what he cant do, Hmmmm FREE EDUCATION!

light dt we evn pay 4, we get am?

walahi dis guy has nofing 2 offer.

na real mistake im go b if he gets 2 power.

may God deliver 9ja!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by darkage(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
@dapolam
Your points are very good and strong but not convincing enough. from your reply to various questions been ask in this forum, you strike me as a very brillant guy who will be more useful and effective in a pressure group than gorvernment setting. the truth must be said no matter what you say here, it is only for the purpose of defending yourself and clearing your image, you recongnise the power of the internet and you are using it to clear you name and popularise your self among the youth. [ This topic is also on facebook] i will not be suprise if you initiate this topic by youself on the forums.

dapolam:

.For me what is happening here is a tonic for my ambition because in a matter of few days i joined Nairaland my campaign has reached all the nooks and crannies of the town even outside Oyo State.

Nevertheless, you have done a very good thing to come here unlike your fellow politician who are lost in the darkage, My adivice is keep away from the gorverment settings for now, reason been that you can never  make an impact out there no matter how good your ideas are.

You will be influence naturally by your party leadership who are men with questionable character and will never like to be expose, Nigeria lacks political party, all our political party are founded by corrupt men so what do you expect them to breed; "corruption" of course, associating with them means one thing you are corrupt.

if you are really the person you claim to be in this forum, you will be more useful and more popular among the youth if you form a pressure group that can make constructive criticism to the gorvernment. that is what we need in this nation not sweet talk of what you are going to do if you are elected, we all know you are not going to do them even if you want to do them you will be influence not to.

Have it in mind that i am not asking you to drop your political ambtion after your group have become popular which is very easy because of your name you will easily attract the gentlemen of the press. then you can now transform the group to a party that will be launch as it suppose to be. open a website for registration and have the database of all your party member. i tell you truly i tell u Nigerian youth [especially abroad] will flood to your party like the locust and that will mark the begining of the revolution in the Nigeria political system and leadership structure.

you can never suceed with this current leadership  in your party you will end up like them and your generation will never be greateful to you, do not think you are alone in the struggle millions are out there operating silently and waiting for the right time to connect with other and explod. so do not miss this wonderfull oppurtunity to print your name in Gold in this country. keep away from them you are not for them you are for us.

we still have Nigeria youth that believe strongly in this nation and we are marching slowly but surely towards the most needed revolution in this country, old men shall weep when they see us taking from them what they are stealing from us now.

My dearest Dapo lam you are not born a slave, but our current face of politician are all born in salvery { Colonial regime} that is why you still see them tremble before the white master[presidents] their problem is that they believe we the young generation are slave like them. Whenever the master give food to the slave master to share among the slave; naturally the slave master divide it into two, take one and share the rest among the slaves not considering if the food is enough for the slaves.

that is what is hapening in our country. Our political leader [they take instruction and gift from the white master] who are once slave now made slave master believes we the youth are slave to them, so they keep half and share the rest but we are coming to show them we are no longer slave like them but free men.

So why do you want to join them in slavery my dear. change is near very very near i tell you. they will pay for the damge they have inflict on us, so please do not join them because you may not enjoy what they have enjoy before the precious revolution hour come and you will be made to pay for what you eat not.

i stop here remember justice delay is not denial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------End of discussion---------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ darkage,
well said. there are stil youths dat believes in d future of Nigeria and we'll do everything possible 2 get it right this time.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2008
Darkage,tears rolled down my eyes while i read your post and i said to myself Nigeria will surely be great again.It is interesting to note that we are working on a youth pressure group and it is called "FUTURE".Will be launched before the end of the year by the grace of God and it is for the youths generally.I tell you we cannot all run from politics because even if we wont get what we want there,some youths have to be there to always keep them on their toes.Since i became very active in politics some years back,You can find out about me from members of Action Congress in oyo State and other parties i have been fighting the so called leaders who are bad.I had a big challenge with one top government functionary recently during the last general election and if you search Google you can read about it.Also while the late Amala politician was alive i confronted him and his clique and i visited people like Senator Ladoja,Adeojo,Lekan Balogun and Senator Ajimobi and made them see reasons why they all have to come together and stop the politics of Adedibuism in Oyo State,Though it didnt work out as you know all these so called politicians always have their own personal interest on issues.By and large i believe we must fight them on all fronts,politically and through pressure groups because little is what a pressure group can achieve like we have seen in the recent past.I Love the masses and surely no matter the circumstances we must fight this war to the end.Even if it is a revolution i am ready to lead to save our people.Once again you have really touched me with your post.God bless you
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
I think 2011 is too early for u, Dapolam.
Nigerian politicians are too violent and clueless to be messed with.
Some of them would even consider you too young to hold such a position.
Isn't that what they did with Chris Omisore after spending his hard-earned money to put AD on the map in Osun State.
He was promsed heaven n earth but we all know what happened afterwards!!!

I advise u take a chill pill for now.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bawomolo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2008
true he should work from the ground up. dude is rushing it too fast. create a fanbase before challenging the big boys
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
Sauron and bawomolo good advice and it has been taken note of.Thanks a million times.God bless
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2008
dapolam:

Darkage,tears rolled down my eyes while i read your post and i said to myself Nigeria will surely be great again.It is interesting to note that we are working on a youth pressure group and it is called "FUTURE".Will be launched before the end of the year by the grace of God and it is for the youths generally.I tell you we cannot all run from politics because even if we wont get what we want there,some youths have to be there to always keep them on their toes.Since i became very active in politics some years back,You can find out about me from members of Action Congress in oyo State and other parties i have been fighting the so called leaders who are bad.I had a big challenge with one top government functionary recently during the last general election and if you search Google you can read about it.Also while the late Amala politician was alive i confronted him and his clique and i visited people like Senator Ladoja,Adeojo,Lekan Balogun and Senator Ajimobi and made them see reasons why they all have to come together and stop the politics of Adedibuism in Oyo State,Though it didnt work out as you know all these so called politicians always have their own personal interest on issues.By and large i believe we must fight them on all fronts,politically and through pressure groups because little is what a pressure group can achieve like we have seen in the recent past.I Love the masses and surely no matter the circumstances we must fight this war to the end.Even if it is a revolution i am ready to lead to save our people.Once again you have really touched me with your post.God bless you

eh ya pele, God will wipe away your tears o!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2008
Amen.Thank you bawomolo.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by AloyEmeka9: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2008
I think 2011 is too early for u, Dapolam.
Nigerian politicians are too violent and clueless to be messed with.
Some of them would even consider you too young to hold such a position.
Isn't that what they did with Chris Omisore after spending his hard-earned money to put AD on the map in Osun State.
He was promsed heaven n earth but we all know what happened afterwards!!!

I advise u take a chill pill for now.

Is it because he is still young? If America can produce an Obama, why can't Nigeria do the same? Let us stop allocating our responsibilities to our fathers who have proven to be incompetent and greedy. There is no barrier that can stop him if God has ordained him to get there.

@Dopa,
I advise you to go ahead and i'll be praying for you as long as you are being sincere with us because we are sick and tired of politicians playing us around in Nigeria.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by AloyEmeka9: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Dapo,

Citizens in every constituency in the western world have direct access to their representatives. Assuming Dapo is representing Nairaland constituency, we have a direct access to him/her and that way we can ask questions troubling us. Why can't it be a priority in Nigeria? why can't our reps be reached by phone to tender our concerns and complaints. Will you make sure that after your election, you will be a man/woman of the people and make yourself readily available through phones, emails or blogs when needed?. Will your loyalty be to your party or the members of your constituency?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2008
Emeka aloy,My number is 08034068288 and it has never changed since 2001.My email address is dapolam@yahoo.com also bn the one i have bn using all these while.And i can also assure that i am going to be responsible to my constituency because i am going to be elected by the people by the grace of God and most importantly the youths of this country.As i have said before i will swear an affidavit saying that two years after my election,if my impact is not felt i should be asked to resign.I am a young chap and i know where the shoe pinches the youths.This is going to be the turning point in the history of our country I can assure you.Gods willing the time will come for the change we all desire.thank you so much.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by inquisitiv: 1:51am On Oct 12, 2008
Dapo, first How do the youths believe you are the real dapo secondly i strongly believe that when the race kicks off you are going to fall back to the strength of your father. when i think about the political system of Nigeria, I feel frustrated. The same people coming back always, where are the OBAMAS in Nigeria. YOUTHS RISE! RISE!! RISE!!! Lets get this mess cleaned up.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2008
Yes youths rise rise and rise.If you know my father well he doesnt allow anyone hide or use his influence.And besides we are in a new era where nobody's father will change anything or count.This is the youths era that we are coming into and surely everybody must carry his/her cross.I can assure you that few of the things i have learnt in life is you are responsible to anyone that helps you get anything.So rather than my father i seek the youths to help me so that i can be responsible to the youths and my constituency in general.Remember i preach change and it will not come to pass if i hide under any father.I am a youth and a youth i remain forever even if grow up and clock 90 years, lol.Having said that i am Adedapo Lam Adesina and i ave given my number out for anyone to confirm.I stay in felele,ibadan.I am slim,tall and dark.My nicknames are polo,masinga,dlam,dapolam.I am always readily available for any questioning or interrogation.And i am ready to come out anywhere,whenever the youths want me to.Inquisitiv we dont need any OBAMA,what we need is you,emeka aloy,kobomoje,bawomolo,sauron,darkage,dapolam,idupaul ,youths generally.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by muzzol: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
Dapo Lam-Adeshina,
It is good and satisfying to note that you are gradually growing and getting matured everyday.

I dont subscribe to all this bashing as it takes off attention from the main issues. Claiming or disclaiming that you were nutty is not the main issue.

If we need to chronicle your attrocities with your Brother (Tunji) during those period, then most Nigerians dont need to see your pictures or hear your voice, But from the valley of that immature Dapo might have arisen a reformed one, We all went through the youth exuberances,

Good to know that you are doing good for yourself and you want to channel your energy in developing the society,

Please, dont try to behave like the normal Nigerians by trying to deny what people knew, but try to rise from the ashes of those days and practise the CHANGE you are preaching by making people to know that you have changed from the Dapo that got the contract for calenders, almanacs, diaries for Oyo Stae in 2000, Spent thousands to organise birthday bash for his girlfriend at Oluyole etc.

I always no that you are brilliant and very lively, absolutely enthusiastic about what you believe and very enterprising. My dear, those are the attributes we need in any position of authority. Please dont spoil them by making someone like me to believe that you are not man enough to own up to your weaknesses and mistakes,

You have a bright chance to be anything you want to be, You are a Nigerian like us all, protected by the law , If anyone of us should be judged by what our parents did, we will not move an inch in life,

muzzol2001@yahoo.com
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
Thanks Muzzol for all the words of encouragement.But i still insist and swear that i have never in my life either by my name or by proxy collected nor executed any government contracts before.I still insist that anyone with clue(s) should come out publicly to prove me wrong.Yes i accept that i must have done one or two things wrong in the past and even now but definitely not all what you all claim.I am not a saint but i have never in my life thrown caution to the wind.Also i have never in my life organized any party for any girlfriend not to talk of girl,I also challenge anyone with proofs to come out publicly to prove me wrong.Dont we all think that for a man to continue insisting that all these things are wrong and no one has ever bn able to come out with any proof,we need to caution ourselves on hear says.At least Oyo State civil servants and secretariat is still there for any confirmation and to get details.I have never in my life executed any government contract either in OYO State or anywhere else.Thanks for the words once again,but pls i would like to be proved wrong on all what i have said, God bless
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapyjay: 3:50am On Dec 04, 2008
Hahaaa Dapo. Your oppresive lifestyle as gov's son is fresh in our memory. Why are u denying all these. This has even made me lose confidence in you. I wonder the type of legislator you d be.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lewa(m): 4:02am On Dec 04, 2008
I see nothing wrong on Dapo aspiring for the House of Representatives, it is his constitutional right and thus free to exercise that franchise.I know him from a distance, anytime i visited Nigeria, my cousins had something to say about him, youthful exuberance, any one in his shoes would have done same, only that indiscretion on his part and that his sibling really portrayed them in bad light in spite of the overwhelming poverty and decay in Oyo State.
His father did nothing concrete in terms of socio-economic development in the State.If he had it would have been difficult to get rid of him, his pops was also rude and quickly forgot his humble beginnings as a pensioner(did nothing for them) despite being one of their ranks and even was purported to have collapsed on a queue waiting for his pension.
Lam Adesina wouldnt have been Governor without Bola Iges input and he was warmed into the late sages embrace because of his hard stance against the late googled despot-Abacha, both were arrested during a demonstration to counter Abachas inordinate bid to be a permanent fixture in Aso Rock,
Dapo is free to contest and knowing Ibadan very well, he must have proven his mettle to be selected to run on the platform of AC for that particular district, We need young men in Government and my fear is that he doesnt go the way almost all of them do-forget the electorate and rule roughshod over them, Dapo should borrow a page from BAT,his uncle, politics should be about service, that is why AC is in power in Lagos today, and would always be,
All the best,
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Dec 04, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Is it because he is still young? [size=13pt]If America can produce an Obama, why can't Nigeria do the same? [/size] Let us stop allocating our responsibilities to our fathers who have proven to be incompetent and greedy. There is no barrier that can stop him if God has ordained him to get there.

I am going through the posts from the first page and I could not help but wonder what in the world is going on. Many of the same putting him down for not being experienced enough where only a couple of weeks ago speaking of how experience was not needed for one to be president of the united states. Roflmao!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2008
dapyjay,don't lose confidence in a man that is speaking the truth.I have never said i didnt go wrong once but i am just saying the gist here aint true.For example muzzol raised the issue of me executing government contract and i denied ever because it is the truth.Government calendars,almanacs etc was handled by Oyelade printers Iwo road Ibadan all through the man's days in government.Chief Oyelade is still Alive for confirmation.Also i never had a party for no Girl.I think we need to always differentiate from Dapo And Tunji.They are two different personalities entirely just from the same father and mother.Then if you say Because i had a car which i never had b4 my father became governor is oppressive then i accept that.Again that i left polytechnic for UI is oppressive,i also accept,I was very famous in school cos i was governors son,I accept.Or maybe u have other things to say that are true i will accept but not untrue gist bout me.At this point i challenge dapyjay to just come on nairaland with any info about how i have ever oppressed anyone before in my life with concrete proofs.At least all i have bn saying here has bn with proofs of people that are still alive.Come to OYO State now and see oppression in the highest order and sure u d praise me for never throwing caution to the wind.I am not claiming a saint but pls do this CIA job well and find true gist about Dapo Lam Adesina,i d applaud you for doing a sound job, God bless u.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2008
Also mosst of those gist were raised by The PDP at that time to swing people's favour to their side as confirmed by late Alh Adedibu b4 his death and it was targeted at me cos i was the famous lad.But thank God they were able to achieve their aim but pls let sum1 ask them what they were able to do with the deceit?They turned Oyo to what it is today
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2008
Lewa,that was a good post u gt der,but we all need to stop acting on hear says.It is eating deep into the future of our nation and most importantly we youths.i would have loved you to confirm your gist b4 placing them online.Its not too good as you might be at the receiving end some day 2.Surely you know little about Oyo State cos of all what you claim here.I analyze now.Oyo State has gt 33 local government and you only have access to 5 which are the ones in Ibadan.It is only people that knows Oyo State well that can know how underdeveloped it was at a time b4 the man came to power.and his agenda was developing the rural areas which will reduce influx from rural to urban areas.Go to the oke oguns,oyo,ibarapa and less city Ibadan and see what the man had done there.Good road network,Rural electrification,water,hospitals.education. If the government after him had continued this only God knows where Oyo would have bn now.Also you cannot compare Oyo And lagos in terms of development and revenue as lagos was once the federal capital and you know what that means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody / Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.