Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102819 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
jordanese:

I want 2 clear them into Nigeria and i will also like 2 know the cost of bringing it to lagos.

Getting it cleared into nigeria wouldn't be a problem. all that is involved in getting there agency paid there and the custom duty paid to have it into nigeria. Do you have the car shipped into cotonou and do you have your bill of loading ready?

Would wait to hear from you soon
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
obua:

How easy is it to buy/clear/ load engines in Cotonou and send to lagos ?

What kind of engines are you talking about?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2008
@kells4u
I actually got the busses for you.send me your emal to send u the pictures.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2008
LANRE U,RE JUST TOO CORRECT,REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO DO BUSINESS WITH U,MY EMAIL ADD IS olabayo81@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Fogman(m): 2:15am On Oct 12, 2008
Please, my cousin needs Golf 3 urgently, and i want to know the total cost of door step delivery. His preference, is manual and factory fitted ac. ie (full option) And let me have the prices for various model for him, to make a choice.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ekhagbai(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
Larry good day i am interested in toyota camry 2001 and should an america spec with full option also good milage 4 cylinder engine, metallic gold. what is the cost in cotonou and it should be deliverd in warri delta state. ekhai2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larenzo4(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hi Lanre, how much will a 2000/2001 camry from cotonou cost me i.e buying,shipping, and bringing into naija.the complete package. pls reply ASAP
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2008
@ Fogman

Hello,
Thanks for your email, first and foremost, i want to know your location and would appreciate if you can give me a call to discuss about this or rather let me have your phone number to reach you on.
Lanre

@Larenzo4

I acually just got a Camry 2001 for a customer on nairaland and i'm still rest assured you would get lovely one from the market. The last one i got was about 1,236,500Naira which is inclusive of Custom Duty. The Camry was very clean and outstanding with a Wine colour. full Option including Alloy Wheel and Leather Seat. This now Depends on Your Option, The One calculaetd above excluding custom Duty is 1,086,500Naira. That is the cost that would buy it. The custom duty is 150,000Naira. i advice you pay that so you wouldn't risk Life of the Car when travelling. You can get Camry 2000/2001 less than a Million, say 980,000 Depending on the Market. If you can give me a phone call to discuss further with you and if you can make out time to go to Cotonou together to go and make your choice yourself, But trust me to make the best choice for you. I wait to hear from you soon.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by CHANCEMAN: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2008
hi larryshow4 i guess you are conversant with the cotonou market .ow much in cfa wll it cost to get atoyota prado 2005 in cotonou and what is the prevailing exchange rate for the naira?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2008
Hi Chanceman,

The cfa rate as at yesterday was at 264cfa. I would get you the price cost for the Toyota Prado 2005 but i am thinking it shouldn't be up to 7.5 - 8million cfa which is about 1,980,000 - 2,112,000 respectively, but i would get accurate cost for you as i am not too sure about that. That is excluding Custom Duty o o oo . I would let you know the accurate total package latest Tuesday evening. You can give me a call to discuss respond here, either way that suits you.

Lanre

@ekhagbai

I wrote you an email
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by CHANCEMAN: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
hi thanks for your quick response larryshow4 lets communicate  via e-mail my e-mail adress is  akanjonny@yahoo.com.look forwad to you mail cheers
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by babatosan: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2008
hi
good job you doing
please hook me up with prices of these vehicles
nissan vannete
honda cr-v 2001/2002 model
e-mail tafoj2001@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2008
@babatosan,

Would get across to you later today when i get back from cotonou
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by CHANCEMAN: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
larryshow4 how far still expecting your update from cotonou i guess probably your still incotonou.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2008
I have emailed you about the Toyota Prado 2005.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by adebisi1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
larryshow4 Thanks bros , keep moving on iselose jo. Tell friends about my toyota sienna too i need guyer shap-shap
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by jordanese: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
I want to know from you if i can clear Honda allah and 1997 Toyota Camry from Coutonou to Nigeria without any problem.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2008
@adebisi1
Thanks Bro, i told you from the onset, i want to build a good reputation for my work and i am happy you now feel safe with me wink There are still more business and thanks for the positive Commentsmiley

@jordanese

I can get it cleared into Nigeria without stress with you. You can pay Custom duty for the camry and get the other Honda Halla Cleared in. Call me to discuss and we talk fine alright. Do you have the bill of laden with you already?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by boomtowner: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2008
larry can you send me the cost and pics of of PRADO 2005 TO MY E-MAIL BOX ASAP kennyboomtown@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2008
@boomtowner
I really can't talk much on those years of Toyota Prado 2005 Cos those ones that are in cotonou are more or less branded knew with lovely millage, i really don't know how soon you might need this but if you can make out time to come along down to cotonou to see and get one for yourself. do try to give me a call on my mobile number.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2008
cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
Bump
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by megastu(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2008
I need the price of Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero. I think it is 2000 model, the type that is usually written evc 3600 dohc by the side.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by coolguyz(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2008
larry4show, thumbs up!

u doing a good job and creating ur own turf, nice one.

this is wat we want on this forum. cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mcchimo(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2008
kindly give me details of how much Honda CRV 2005 will cost.
please you can reach me on 08022224804.
or my email:mcchimo@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ozomagala: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2008
Nice work you are doing Larry. I would like to know the following:

1. How is payment done (currency and means of transfer)?

2. How long does it take to have the car delivered after payment?

3. Are there cyber cafes around there so one can check up the Carfax?

4. Is there any possibility of one getting there and not finding his choice?

Expecting your response, thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2008
@megastu
   which of the Mitsubishi are you referring to? because they are two different once up there, Do let me know which exactly you are going down with.

@ coolguyz
Thanks for the compliment, i am doing all my best to make my customers from nairaland satisfied
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ozomagala
payment is done in there currency, it takes about 4-5days to have your car delievered to you. You would surely get what you want from a very big park down there in cotonou, i wouldn't mind if i can give you a call or you can call me to discuss with you on phone and explain things to you
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ozomagala: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
Just spoke with you cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Dududavies: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2008
Please i would like to know how much a honda bulldog and civic 96 cost at cotonou and thereafter what the landing cost into lagos. Thanks. Info is required asap
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sinmbo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2008
I would like to know the prices of a Honda Babyboy 00-02 and a Volkwagen Vento or Jetta from Contonu down to Osogbo, both should be with full options. Thank you, needs it asap.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by zoomzu(f): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
larry,

send me the price of clean Gulf 3 and 4 . alloy weel, factory titted AC (zoomzu@live.com)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / ❇️ INSTANTCOMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE HISTORY RECORD For Used & Tokunbo Vehicles❇ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.