Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102823 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bigben3: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
hi Larry,weldone for the good job.How much can i get a Toyota rav4 of btw 1999- 2003,full option?
tnx & happy new year to all nairalanders kiss
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by aieromon(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2008
how much can i get a clean golf 3?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2008
serty1
Maxima 2001 model

If you would be getting a full option maxima 2001 model, with a budget less than 1.3million naira, you would get a very clean one with custom duty with respect to the current high exchange rate, Meanwhile when you are ready, do contact me so i can notify you on what exchange rate are like to get a best timing for you to get it. I would await you to contact me. meanwhile just be assured you would get it lesser that amount. you might end up getting everything for 1.150m with custom duty. its just not a stable market.

@big-ben

Less than 1.75million naira, you would get a very clean 2003model and for the 1999 model, budget of less than 1.2million naira. meanwhile, this prices are not stable like i always say, cos i am calculate with respect to current exchange which is very high, but hopefully for 1st and 2nd week in janary its going to come down. Meanwhile you can contact me to talk further and give further explanation.

@aieromon

What year of golf 3 are you referring to? meanwhile i would get you a very clean and neat one with 2 airbag, factory a/c etc. might eventually be manual, i don't know if you are specific about that for about 650k down to lagos with respect to current exchange rate, but if it were to be a stiatution where the exchange is favourable, where Naira has value. i would get it for you for 500k.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2009
@aieromon,
try and meet me online, i have some valuable information you might want for the golf 3 you are seeking.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2009
@larryshow
95/96 model with automatic transmission would be preferable

i don't get to hear about the v/w jetta same year.is it not in demand?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ aieromon,
I would get you that year for about 500k and about the jetta, i could get it for you for 450-480k. meanwhile would you want the jetta to be with A/C as well?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2009
@ nairalanders,
Best timing to get a car from cotonou is almost closer. For those that might be interested. i found some ride at the park, but not sure what nairalanders might think about it. They are actually going out for good pricing.

(1). Is a Nissan Sentra 2000 Model
You need to see this ride to fall in love with it. Its actually a manaul window control Its an auto drive though. The total landing cost down to lagos not withstanding what the xchange rate is like is about 835,200 down to Lagos without Custom duty. delievered in your Residence in Lagos Safely, then if you want to pay duty for it, the total landing cost is about 920,000naira. I must tell you that you wouldn't find this ride that cheap in lagos. I actually found it at the park on wednesday and its actually going for this price cos the dealer had some new shippment. If anybody is interested in this ride, Just notify me and i could deposit to have it tighten down and we could go together with such person to see it. But i must tell you that anybody would love it, although i think its a femine ride. but one thing about it is that its MANUAL WINDOW not AUTO WINDOWS. The rest are great qualities. Not sure if i would still find it around there at the park, but if anybody interested. do contact me so i can have it deposited for and we could arrange a day to check it out.

(2)Honda Accord 1997/1998 Model

The ride is a great and lovely ride as well, pretty very clean and lovely. One thing about this as well is that the WINDOW are Manual and not botton. Meanwhile, its auto drive and neat as well. the CD player that comes around with rides are not there with it. The landing cost of this down to Lagos not withstanding how high the exchange rate is lands at 920,000Naira without custom duty and about 1million naira with custom duty. Anybody interested in this should give a shout out at me also.

(3). Volkswagen Golf 1998/1999 Model,

The ride is lovely and has a sky blue color, i really wish i had pictures of all this rides, but which ever way, i would improve about it. Its Manual Drive and Manual window with 2 airbags and Factory alloys and with no A/C. The landing cost of this down to Lagos is total at 540,000naira Not withstanding the High Exchange rate.

IF the exchange were to be at a balanced level, there would be differences of about 50,000naira or where about deduction on the costs i have stated about, depending on what exchange is Like.

I actually thought i just bring down this briefing down to you nairalanders. Might be having to do this atimes for the purpose of some people that might like it, but if its not neccessary you could drop suggestion and i might quite the method, but i sure hope and believe it would help us all. I would take there pictures, but mind you. The reason i have to ask is that if i see interest on it. i would have it deposited for and the person can own it if settled for it.

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by aieromon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2009
@larryshow
v/w jetta 95/96 model
auto transmission,factory a/c,with or without airbags,cd player
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
Yeah, when do you intend getting it. You are assured of getting it. meanwhile this now depends on exchange. where is the landing location of the ride?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2009
For a camry 99 model, with respect to current exchange of 288cfa. if you have budget less than 900,000 naira you would get a very clean one, then you can then pay custom duty for it. but anything less than that amount you would get a very lovely and clean 99 camry.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2009
Bump smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by VANENON(f): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2009
Larry,

Hope you are doing great and compliments of the season.

Please am interested in getting a Hilux preferably Toyota or Nissan, though am open to other makes. Just something good and an okay price.

I will be calling you soon.

THANKS
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mikeapollo: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hi Larry,
Can u get a very good Japanese car (e.g Mistisubishi, Mazda,Nissan,Toyota, Honda) or Ford car from Cotonou with AC, Power Windows/Mirror, Automatic, Alloy Wheels, good engine and body condition, Radio/CD for about 550K-650k? I prefer models between 1996-2002.
You may advise and provide pictures of the ones you have available.

Also, do you have a place in Lagos where one can buy your vehicles without having to travel to Cotonou?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2009
@mikeapollo,
There wouldn't be any problem about that, when you are ready, i would do the buying for you within your budget. Do contact me to discuss further. You assured of getting a mistubushi and also mazda and toyota and some Honda within your budget range
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Savoir: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
Can I get a MEGA clean Nissan (Altima or Maxima), at least a 2001 model, for between 800-900K, full options if possible? What Toyota range for the same amount? Plus proper custom duties
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by osmeka: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2009
@ larry4show, Please confirm if this golf is golf 3 of 4. Does the price include custom duties?

(3). Volkswagen Golf 1998/1999 Model,

The ride is lovely and has a sky blue color, i really wish i had pictures of all this rides, but which ever way, i would improve about it. Its Manual Drive and Manual window with 2 airbags and Factory alloys and with no A/C. The landing cost of this down to Lagos is total at 540,000naira Not withstanding the High Exchange rate.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2009
@savoir,

Yeah i can get you that car for the price you have started, but with the current exchange rate, you would have to be adding some addition funds to clear it out with the custom's duty papers. meanwhile i am not sure how urgent you need it though.

@osmeka

Its a golf 3 and the price doesn't include custom duty. if you want to pay custom duty for it, its going to total to about 650,000naira. I can help you have the A/c Done intact, but i am not sure if the car is still avialable and not yet sold out, but i would check at the park tomorrow and let you know if its still available.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2009
I hope i answered your questions right Room?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2009
Hello Larry,

Nice work

The Nissan Sentra above, does it have AC andd what other qualities does it posess
If I can't come to Cotonou, how can we go about it??
And whats the total cost including customs duty to my door step in Lagos??
urgent pls, thanx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2009
larry still waiting for ur email, honda halla, factory fitted ac, manual, and the regulars, landing cost to kontagora, niger state, pls, i need the ride by second week of february
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2009
Dear Lanre, please what model of Toyota (Tokunbo) can I get for N250,000. (all expenses inclusive). Reply to: biowande@lycos.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bigspif(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2009
Larryshow4
Please i want to know how mch it will cost me to get a Discussion Continues (Honda 2006) EX or LX from Cotonou and what the total expenses to Lagos and Abuja. I will also try and give you a call on you 0806 number. thanks awaiting your speedy response pls. Please be kind enough also to give me a quote for end of discussion EX.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2009
@aysometin,

The Nissan Sentra has factory A/c and its an auto transmission, but has a manual window control. If you can't come to cotonou and you really want to get this car. then we would see in contact to discuss, The total cost inclusive the custom duty was what i have stated above earlier for 920,000naira, but with the unstable fluctuation of xchange rate, you can budget addition 20,000naira at most but meanwhile the total landing cost to your residence in lagos with custom duty is about 940,000Naira. meanwhile i still saw the car in the park as at yesterday but am sure it wouldn't be staying on for long. but if you are interested and need it urgently like you have said. there isn't any problem to go about it.

@randa,

I am sorry sir i haven't gotten back to you. Landing cost for an Honda halla, i am not sure what year of the honda halla you are referring to but meanwhile, i would give you the landing cost for the 1993 halla which has airbag and seems to be the latest with respect to the current exchange rate down to Kontagora. the total landing cost of the car down to Niger would be about 680,000naira. or less cos i must confess exchange is pretty high which has resulted in this high cost. but buy the second of feb. like you have stated. expect the current to have come down if our govt. gives Naira the Value it needs.

@Biowande. I must confess sir, might be pretty very hard for you to find a TOKs. Car from the park, cos the funds you are budgeting is just the clearing fee of 400,000cfa off the park. how much are you then going to buy a car? not to even talk of a Toyota Car? Hummmm. but if your budget is around 350,000naira. i woould look out for a Mits. or say Volks. Product for you, but when it comes to Toyota, Honda, benz and Nissan Products. You would have to raise up your budget

@big spif

Sir with respect to your question and also with respect to the current calculate of exchange rate. for you to get a very clean full option Honda 2006 EX which is the leather edition from cotonou the total Expenses down to Lagos and Abuja for you would be landing cost of about anything less than 2.5million naira with custom duty documents. meanwhile for the LX edition. we might eventually find it for about anything less than 2.3Million Naira. But mind you this prices are not fixed. you might eventually find the EX edition for the price of the LX. Sir i would appreciate if you can reach me on the 0708, but if you are having problem reaching me, send your contact to my email address larryshow4u@yahoo.com to get contact with you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Koboland(f): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hi Mr Larry
You're doing good for us and yourself here

What AUDI Product (with AC, airbag, full options) will i get @ 700k to My doorstep in Enugu
I love Flashy Sporty cars

Also what are the prices of this cars

.A Volks wagen Vento (with AC, airbag, full options)

2. A Honda Civic tthe hatch back One Door (with AC, airbag, full options)

3.Volks Wagen Beetle 2000 Model (with AC, airbag, full options)

4. And Volks Wagen Bora 2000 Model (with AC, airbag, full options)

Thats Including all clearing fees , untill the car pack for my garage in Enugu

Await your answer
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
@koboland

Thanks for the compliments and i do appreciate that from you. It depends on the audi product you want to get and also with the options you have stated, you can get what you are seeking but meanwhile, i am not sure how soon you want to get it, if you can just do let me know so i can calculate with respect to what the exchange rate is like then. then regarding the cars you have requested. I have some prices of some down to Enugu for you now.

The Vento. The total landing cost for the one you have requested with respect to the current exchange rate would be worth anything less than. The vento with Airbag is 1996/1997. Budget anything less than 750,000naira. Should be around 650,000naira to 750,000naira.

The Honda Civic hatch back also is a 1996/1997. being one door and also hatch back. you could find that one for total landing cost for about 680,000naira. full option then regarding the bora and the beetle, i would make the enqury and get across to you soonest alright.

@lomaxbien

Haba, My thread post is now your advertising media, laughing. anyway, you have gotten a nice ride for sale out there and wish you the best with it sha. That is a 1994 Honda on the seat belt and a 1995 on the car degree
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2009
bump!!! grin
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2009
bump!!! cheesy
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2009
hi, mr larry, got ur message,i do not think that i can afford the 680k u qouted , i have lots of stuff on my hands right now, so this i swhat we are going to do, i have a budget of 400-450k, what clean toyota, mitsubushi or honda cars can u get at that price to kontagora?,
it will help if u can post the pics to my mail @ andy123ng@yahoo.com, as soon as you do that i commisionu to bring it down, thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Koboland(f): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2009
Hey Larry
i will need them by the end of the month, pls i am wating for the prices of the Beetle and Bora
You are awesome keep it up
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by smeso(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2009
Hello Larry, Pls hw much does nissan pathfinder LE or SE(Pls specify the option when answering) 2002 model full option, (tinted and dvd if possible) cost in cotonou and hw much does it cost to bring it in to lagos.
Also Honda Accord 2003 ivtec full option (v6, tinted and dvd if possible). Tanx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by gbokukueba(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ Larryshow4
Please i want to get a 1997 Bulldog. How much will it cost me am in Lagos. I dont want 6 plugs. Something nice for me and my new wife. grin
Thank you.
Will be expecting to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / ❇️ INSTANTCOMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE HISTORY RECORD For Used & Tokunbo Vehicles❇ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.