Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? (8799 Views)

My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 / My PSP Screen Is Cracked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2008
I have been trying to send video to my PSP but when i connect it to my PC, copy video from my PC, I won't see Video folder on the PSP drive, what's wrong?
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by lalaboi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2008
make sure the video is in AVI format.

or,

u need a video to psp converter and transfer software !
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by UNLEASHED(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2008
Yes videos already in AVI format
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by Timsilver(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2008
Unleashed@Do this.
(1)Connect the psp to your computer.
(2)Put the psp in USB MODE.
(3)Copy the video and open your memory stick.
(4)Double click on the folder named MP_ROOT you will find two folders click on 100MNV01.
(5)Paste the videos of your choice into the folder E:/MP_ROOT/ 100MNV01/.
Note:if you place the videos any where else in your psp it will not be recognised and if videos are not still recognised rename the videos to eg 100MNV01.AVI, 100MNV01.MP4 or M4V0000.AVI M4V0000.MP4.if it is a mp4 video.
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ Timsilver
Thanks I'll try that soon!
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by babyfaze16(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
u can download pspvideo9 its free so u just convert there and transfer very easy its the best now cos its free, so am uh say u try it
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by Timsilver(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
Unleashed@i think the problem is that your psp video is not up to standard download ipsp or psp 9 and convert any video strictly for and compactible with you psp.i will try and get you a link.
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by Infoseye(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2008
UNLEASHED:

I have been trying to send video to my PSP but when i connect it to my PC, copy video from my PC, I won't see Video folder on the PSP drive, what's wrong?

follow this simple procedures thats if u still ving problems"

1.backup your files e.g pictures, music files etc
2.format your memorycard, when you format your memorycard all the folders will appear including the Video folder.
3.Connect your psp vis usb cable, copy and drop your video's into the video folder

Thats all but note your video format must be in Psp video format before it can play gudluck hope this helps.
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by Timsilver(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
Unleashed@just do this exactly.Always rip videos u want 2 copy directly from d dvd/vcd plate.<2>Get any video converter.<3>Set screen resolution 2 ( 280 * 340) & video format 2 MP4<4>Video files should be 27MB & above i.e depending on length of video.
Re: I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? by cabali(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2008
what you can do is to download psp video 9 that should help you convert any video to a format the psp will be able to interpret. that should help!

(1) (Reply)

FTS 2024 For Android Download - Fully Compressed / FIFA 15 Vs. PES 2015: The Definitive Comparison / Recommend A Good Gaming Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.