Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: (5052 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: by toogoodtg: 3:09am On Sep 30, 2008
How honest Nigerians make money sending text messages,

Okay I will try to give an explanation on how text messaging works.

The first thing is that you will all agree with me that Nigeria has a
about 30 million gsm users as at now.

What this means is that gsm is a better form of advertising and reaching out
to people in a big way.Another thing is that unlike the email, people get to read
their texts immediately their phone alerts them.

That is number one.Number 2 is that a lot of people like pastors,businessmen,
people who are having programmes like weddings,birthdays,burials are looking
for a way of saying thank you to these people or inviting people to their
occasions.

You would agree with me that just like you build an opt in mail of
customers on the internet,you could also start building a list of subscribers
with their phone numbers.What this means is that anytime you have a new
product or seminar , you could easily text your subscribers.

The last thing is that the internet has provided a means of sending bulk
text messages up to 1,000,000 at the click of a mouse.

You can check gsmtext.com for proof.However there are places like dudumobile.com where
you can send texts for only 3.50 per sms.So,if you help your church in sending sms to like 700 people and you charge N8 per sms(You must be a good
negotiator anyway)That means you have a gain of 8-3.50=4.50
So your gain on 700 people is=3150

If you can repeat that over and over,you will definitely make a huge gain.

There are other things you will still have to learn along the way like

Art of negotiating your deal

How to persuade and get customers

How to compose text messages

How to collect phone numbers

How to get a huge market.

I think I have tried to this stage.Post other questions on this thread

Enjoy!

www.stchigozie..com
www.seobomb..com
Re: How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: by Donseaun(m): 3:25am On Sep 30, 2008
Thanks
Re: How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: by tjosh(m): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2008
Is d gsmtext.Com free?/or does it require toping up an airtime?
Re: How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: by Holyrule(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2008
@tjosh,
try m.wadja.com
it's free
Re: How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: by slybase(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2008
The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)com
Re: How Honest Nigerians Make Money Sending Text Messages: by santiago(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
guys,visit www.dudumobile.com to send the cheapest sms in Nigeria,you can also get an API to integrate with another site or web application

(1) (Reply)

Singer\rappers Wanted / M-audio Midi Interface Fast Track Pro Aka Sound Card 4 Studio Recordn For Sale / Giant Beats Studios, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.