Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pc Cctv Help? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pc Cctv Help? (1058 Views)

CCTV Security Surveillance System And Computer Networking / Cctv, Pabx(intercom), Fire/burglar Alarms, Rfids, Automated Doors / Any Idea About Cctv--see It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pc Cctv Help? by digitalfre: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2008
I've been using some of the free CCTV software that came up with the capture card when you buy it.

But for some reason, the free software sometimes didn't meet some of my requirements. For example no remote viewing, not IP cam compatible, no motion detection, etc, etc.

I've have found one software that has meet some of my requirements and have some features that i never expected that is so cool like remote viewing on your mobile phone. The software that I was referring to is the [B]Surelabs Stingray[/b].

Question: Does anybody here use this software before, and if yes, can you give me a good feedback of this software?

Your feedback will give me a lot of help. Thanks and more power to this forum. smiley
Re: Pc Cctv Help? by iykchris: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2009
hello, if you needs help to convert your cctv into IP video surveillance solutions. or you want IP cameras with the sofware which you can be able to view and monitor your camera anywhere/anytime please visit AFRISCOPE LIMITED @ 8 Ajibade Babatola Street Ajao Estate. Tel: +234 1 7397016, 07038242575, email: onuoha.afriscope.org, website: www.afriscope.org,
we manage your video archive or storage in off-site hosting.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Need A Very Good Isp / World's Largest Aircraft An-225 Mriya / Super Heavy Transport / Acoustic Solutions Home Theatre Sound System Issues - Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.