Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage (3014 Views)

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Losing A Baby – Things I’ve Learned About Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2008
My 7 week pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I know the docs say that it wasn't my fault and there was nothing to do to stop it. I just cant help but to feel bad. I was attached to it. Well anyone know anything that will help me get over the loss?

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by plusQueen: 4:03am On Oct 01, 2008
Akinagirl (f)
IN YOUR DADDYS BED

until you get out of that bed of fornication as indicated under your name,you ain't getting any advise from this counsellor

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by davidylan4(m): 4:04am On Oct 01, 2008
my sincere sympathies. If you stay on NL long enough you'll laugh so hard you wont even remember your troubles again. Works for me.
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2008
thanks Daviddylan*
Um, homegirl. I don't come around disrespecting you, so please do not disrespect me. If you don't have anything positive to say, then shut the hell up. And by the way, my quote on my profile has nothing to do with my personality. But since you are so holy and without sin, go fk yourself. I need sincere, and respectful advice, this is a hard time for me because my fiance and I sincerely wanted this baby.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 01, 2008
Seriously, your location. . . . anywayz.

To get over a baby loss, visit the nearest children's hospital. Volunteer for a while, look after the kids, etc.
Trying to avoid babies is not the best way to get over your baby's lost.
Come to terms with reality
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by KarmaMod(f): 4:52am On Oct 01, 2008
Lmao Osisi you have killed me grin

AkinGirl, the funny thing is the girl you just cursed out is the one that is an expert in the field. She's pretty mcuh saying how can you be taken seriously if you have such an immature title. Just letting you now

Really though sorry about your loss. Talk to yourb doctors and see what went wrong so it wont happen again

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by plusQueen: 5:00am On Oct 01, 2008
Akinagirl:

thanks Daviddylan*
Um, homegirl. I don't come around disrespecting you, so please do not disrespect me. If you don't have anything positive to say, then shut the hell up. And by the way, my quote on my profile has nothing to do with my personality. But since you are so holy and without sin, go fk yourself. I need sincere, and respectful advice, this is a hard time for me because my fiance and I sincerely wanted this baby.
Thank you.

For a woman who desires a child your mouth is a little filthy
don't you think ?
Maybe if you change your attitude a lirrle and marry your fiancee , you may actually pray and get your prayers heard rather than fornicating around hoping to nab a man.
gerraway!
no decent person would start such a thread on this sensitive subject telling us her location is in someone's fathers bed
That tells me the kind of person you are.
7 week pregnancy ko,9 month tumor ni
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2008
Alright already. The location has nothing to do with the kind of person I am. Was just being stupid when I did that. I'm in a very serious relationship, hence my fiance. And this is my first pregnancy. Queen, I took offence, b/c you were just bad mouthing and being insultive instead of answering the question that I asked. So lets focus on the question that I asked and less on the location. I'm sorry I cursed you out, my apologies, was feeling a little overwhelmed and your post didn't help much. If you are indeed an expert Queen, then I think you should know how to talk to people professionally without putting your personal views in it. Whether I am a fornicator or not does not have to do wit the topic at hand. But thank you all for your replies anyway.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2008
Ruby, I honestly do feel that withdraw from babies. And sometimes I get a little jealous of other women who is having or has had a successful pregnancy. Is that normal?

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by SimiBrasil(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2008
Wait 6 months and try again !or maybe less, talk to your doctor.
Is not the end of the world.
It happen with a lot of women, is normal, mainly at the first pregnancy
Why dont y marry before get pregnancy ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Outstrip(f): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2008
Plus Queen is not a nice person period. Someone is grieving but she is more interested in pointing out silly things. She needs to counsel herself first. Expert my butt.

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by ifyalways(f): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
Sorry about the loss.
Toyin No cheesy Ruby gave you a good advice.Visit the childrens' ward or an orphanage home and play with kids.
If you are in lagos try little saints Orphanage Palmgroove and Akowonjo.
More babies wud come,u did not lose your womb wink
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by omoge(f): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2008
sorry lady,  .  . get better soon. get a book to read, something to make you laugh NL is a funny place too.
cheer up cool
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by plusQueen: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
Akinagirl:

Alright already. The location has nothing to do with the kind of person I am. Was just being stupid when I did that. I'm in a very serious relationship, hence my fiance. And this is my first pregnancy. Queen, I took offence, b/c you were just bad mouthing and being insultive instead of answering the question that I asked. So lets focus on the question that I asked and less on the location. I'm sorry I cursed you out, my apologies, was feeling a little overwhelmed and your post didn't help much. If you are indeed an expert Queen, then I think you should know how to talk to people professionally without putting your personal views in it. Whether I am a fornicator or not does not have to do wit the topic at hand. But thank you all for your replies anyway.
Cheers.

My apologies too sweetie.
I'm not an expert really at least not in field of grief counselling
I'm just a woman who believes in the sanctity of marriage and family.
I've never had a miscarriage so personally,I don't know what it feels like but I've had other losses in my life so I know what it is to hurt.
I am sorry for your loss.
and your doctor is right,it was not your fault.
a significant number of pregnancies,maybe a little under a third of all pregnancies undergo spontaneous abortions and most are due to some genetic defect in the fetus.
Majority of women who have had miscarriages go on to have healthy babies.
So medically the odds are in your favour.

Are you a Christian?
The only encouragement I can give is from the word of God.
"with God all things are possible"
If you live here in the USA there could be support groups in your area,check the phone book.Don't be ashamed to join.
Your doctor's office or insurance company could also help arrange for you to see a counsellor, don't be ahamed to use those services,that's what they are there for.
You'll learn ways to cope with such tragedies and have listening ears that'll hear you out.
I wish I had counselling available to deal with a traumatic issue I had,it would have saved me years of deep seated pain but thank God I found my husband who acted as a counsellor in that area.
I'm glad you're sharing this on this forum,that is therapy in itself because when we bottle things in and act like we're OK,sometimes we really aren't
And we end up causing ourselves years of emotional harm without meaning to.

I'll still advise that you marry your fiance before you try again,that way you'll be doing it right in the sight of God and also perhaps your parents.
Take care and God bless.

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by JJYOU: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2008
so sorry to hear of your loss. may God heal you and your womb. seriously i would consider this advice and work on it.
I'll still advise that you marry your fiance before you try again,that way you'll be doing it right in the sight of God and also perhaps your parents.

God bless
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2008
Thank you all so much for your advice, Queen, Karma, all of you guys God bless. I do plan on getting married to him and getting more settled before trying again. This pregnancy was not planned, but as soon as I found out and the anxiety was over, I started getting attached, and that is why i feel a great loss. Thank you all so much for encouraging me. I am in the USA, and I didn't know they actually had counseling for that. So thanks for that advice too,
Love you all.

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by plusQueen: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2008
Yes there's counselling for it.
Look up your insurance benefits.They list it all under mental health?substance abuse
It doesn't mean you're crazy or a druggie.
Those are just the commonest headings they fall under.
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2008
Thanks Queen and to everyone that contribute, thank you. I do feel better. smiley
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by uzoo: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Akinagirl

sorry to hear that,

my cousin had a a 7wk preg miscarriage last year,and it was her first baby too

and she felt really downcasted , moody ,sad everything but happy

until my mom said something to her that really changed everything

this was what she told her.

HE/SHE(the baby)was not ready to be concieved at that point in time
and the baby was trying to give the parents time to be prepared for its arrival,since it was her first.
she(my mom) also had 3 miscarriages in the space of 1 year before she had my brothers and i

now my cousin has a 6month old baby boy who arrived miraculously like my mom had said.
and is being welcomed into a beautiful home where he is loved by his parents.

sometimes we think we're ready for kids but the truth is we're not.

so take easy ,and be happy more pregnancies are on thier way ,i hope this helps.
Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
It really does Uzoo, thank you so much. I do feel better now, and have accepted the fact that it was not time. And who knows, when it is time, circumstances will be far better. Again, thank you all very much for your advice. kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Youngpo413: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2013
I hope you don born pikin reach 3 now?

1 Like

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Since someone recently replied to this very old topic, I will give some updates. My fiance and I are now married and we have a lovely healthy baby boy. He will be 3 in Feb. So you see God is good. He has blessed us with the joy of our lives. Hes so smart and athletic. All around great kid. So my tears have been wiped away.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Week Pregnancy Ended In Miscarriage by ayando(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Happy for U n I just loved the way U handled PlusQueen initial approach. Very few people r blessed with these gifts: humility n maturity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again / She's Regretting. / I Am Tempted To Check My Husband's Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.