Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? (1013 Views)

Your Opinion Please. Honda Halla & Camry. What Will For Pay For Them? Fresh Toks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by Eagle1(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2008
@ all

I need enlightenment on features that distinguish the various Toyota Camry models; CE, LE, SE, XLE etc. What main feature sets the SE apart from the CE and LE. I saw an XLE recently that wasn't a V6. So I'm really confused.
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by promise72(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2008
This is for the current models. The CE is the "bottom model" i.e cheapest one. Its has no v6 engine. The LE is next, followed by XLE. SE is the"sport edition. The main distinguising feature is a type of "side skirt" Like a type of extra attachment on the bottom area all around.

The Le, XLE, and SE all have a V6 option. you can also get leather as an option. The main distinguishing feature of a 4cyl and a 6cyl is the double exhaust. V6 have double exhaust and 4cyl dont. All the 4cyl and 6cyl in all models are same regardless

hope it helps.
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by Eagle1(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2008
Thanks a lot.

I noticed that the dashboard of the SE is different from the other types. Do you advice the SE model? Or what do you think?
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by promise72(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2008
One thing on the SE model i forgot to say is that i believe that the suspension is a little bit different. A bit more taut hence a little more aggressive handling. Its the sports edition. If its my $$$. will go for SE. Its looks more bulgly. Kinda cool. However you gotta worry about the uneven roads in nigeria. cos its more extending down with the additional trim pieces. Might scrape the ground. Otherwise i think its the coolest. Get a 4cyl. Increase your fun grin
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by Eagle1(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2008
Tnx a million. Getting one this week.
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by promise72(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2008
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by bigfather(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2008
promise72:

One thing on the SE model i forgot to say is that i believe that the suspension is a little bit different. A bit more taut hence a little more aggressive handling. Its the sports edition. If its my $$$. will go for SE. Its looks more bulgly. kind of cool. However you gotta worry about the uneven roads in nigeria. because its more extending down with the additional trim pieces. Might scrape the ground. Otherwise i think its the coolest. Get a 4cyl. Increase your fun grin

That's cool bro. But i use camry 96 V6XLE . What do you know about the fuel consumption ?
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by promise72(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2008
V6 generally consume more petrol than 4cyl. However they are smoother engine and of course faster. It still better on petrol than lets say maxima.
Enjoy. Do regular service tho.
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by bigfather(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
Thanks man !
Re: Toyota Camry: What Distinguishing Features? by akininNC(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2008
Also the grill on the SE is different. It is a honeycomb design.

(1) (Reply)

New Golf Vs New Kia Rio Vs New Hyundia Accent / 2004 Toyota Corolla Ce For Give Away / Audi A4 For Sale (urgent Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.