Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

3 Best Insurance Stock To Pick From: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Best Insurance Stock To Pick From: (1239 Views)

Does Anyone Know How Much WARPIC Insurance Stock Is Worth Now? / 3 Best Ways To Make Huge Money Online: Blogging, Importation Business And Fiverr / Insurance Stock Is The Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Insurance Stock To Pick From: by Ikazuagbe(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
Hi fellow investors,

I'll like to get 3 insurance stocks soonest, please kindly advice me on 3 best insurance

stocks to pick from, let these parameters guide u in this decision: long term investment,

sound fundamentals, excellent dividend & bonus history.

Your suggestions will be well appreciated.

Thanks and God bless
Re: 3 Best Insurance Stock To Pick From: by mrdollar1: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2008
my stocks recommendation are

1.universal insurance:
Because they have a good second quarter result,
They also have about 40%(or more) stake in African
alliance which just completed there private placement
and would be listed on the NSE very soon,and it is
selling below it listed price as of today October 1st.
N1.37

2.Goldlink insurance:
because they have a good second quarter result,
it is selling below it listed price as of today N1.48
Oct 1st

3.consolidated hallmark:
It also has a good second quarter result,it is selling
at N1.88 as of today Oct 1st

All the 3 stocks are good for long term investment,

and they have sound fundamentals and they have
excellent dividend & bonus history
Re: 3 Best Insurance Stock To Pick From: by samguru(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
my friend,
the truth is all the insurance companies that have very large share outsatandings are bound not to give any bonus and meaningful dividend. coys like universal, investment and allied,standard alliance etc.
but the 3 that have good dividend and bonus history are
1,WAPIC INS
2,NIGER INS
3,AIICO INS
u can also consider those that have low shares in outstanding,like regency alliance,godlink,consolidated hallmark,international energy ins etc
happy investment!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Of Glo Painted By No 1 New Media Painting Artist In Nigeria Awizzy / I Earn 5% For Just Viewing Website Daily! 159% Revshare! / Money Flame Method Achieves 100% in 20 days of Binary Options Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.