Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597883 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Vietsatan: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2012
I didn't know about it cheesy , i wanna know somethings more about church of satan and what i need to do in rituals , tell with me if u know about it . I follow Laveyan satanist not Black metal Satanist cheesy
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Fireson: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
mhmmm
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Vietsatan: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
God , liar of the centuries , satan holding the worlds we look like satan , not outside but inside cheesy
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by simpleb: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
am chidi and am a musician and am intrested in joinnig the church of satan to become a satanist i just need good information on how i can join you can get back to me on this address simplebchidi@#yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by simpleb: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
and you can also reach me on my phone if possible 08161331466
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by 4xstore: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2012
Be Careful of what you join.All in life should not be about money.Even,some cult group has change to church just to deceive people.

So,Beware.Satan right from onset has no good package.

Although,if you tired of enjoying peace,you can join.But No say,I no tell you.

The gravity is much.In fact one may not be alife to witness it.

Enough is ok for the wise.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Deepcode: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2012
Hi my name is adeoye i av interest in joinin church of satan pls help on how to join,thank you.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]Hello house . . . smiley

My name is Ogaga and i have been a Satanist for a very long time now , i have been on this FORUM for some years now also and if u know me here you'll understand what i am talking and what it really takes to become a SATANIST! . before i become a satan worshipper nobody introduce me into it or nothing tricked me into it either . i make the decision from the deep of my heart to follow SATAN after nature and by my free will of thinking , my brain and MIND consciously work together to link me up . . . .

been reading peoples comments having the interest to me a satanist or join the ( Church Of Satan ) C.O.S that was found by Anton LaVey . honestly speaking , u wouldn't understand satanism if u try to immitate other satanist you've heard about online , TV or radio broadcast . You should know the Church of Satan is not the beginning of Satanism , the founder of that Church only realize he's own theory about Satanism if not SATAN have been the existing for very long .

I did not choose to remain silent but the kind of comments i have been seeing here about people that want to become a Satanist most of them have no single knowledge about what they're seeking .

BTW , do not allow anybody u meet ONLINE to decieve u saying that he or she is a Satanist and would link u to the Church of Satan with conditions. . .maybe by giving some amount of money . If u give anybody your MONEY don't ever blame SATAN or and Satanist because of your own foolishnesss. . . .I'm a PROUD SATANIST and i really want to huge any sincere seeker to experience the dark to indicate my dropping email address or phone contact to keep in touch in case i return back to NIGERIA we'll meet to build up our POWERFUL community . . . i repeat again , do not allow anybody to deceive u online claiming to be satanist and trying to collect money from u in order to join .

Just incase also , u can meet up with me on facebook : Ogaga Onowighose

The email is : Isaacgaldstone@yahoo.com just type the name or the email on the search bar on top of the facebook site you'll see my FAN page and also my real page . send me friend request if u are a Satanist , or really interested to know the real family of Satan

Infrus. . .
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I want it to be a one stop resource center for those who are just beginning to take the first steps down this wonderful and meaningful path. I hope to shed some light on this subject. There are way to many people out there who think they know, but in reality they haven't got the slightest clue.

Satanism is life please i don't want those people that show interest to become a Satanist because of what they want to gain from it . It is how much u work for father SATAN that I'll reward u in return .
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by despiratebill: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
want an application form?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by despiratebill: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
Need an application form?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by samtery(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
hello am Samtery and i realy want this and my phone number is +23408137639984
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2012
[size=13pt]u don't need any other Satanist to give u the form my dear. . . grin grin if really u are serious i suppose u should apply from father SATAN directly from the dept of your heart and see the difference you've always wanted to see in your life . wink wink[/size]

despiratebill:

want an application form?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ucalive2012(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2012
HELLO POEPL,A NEW MEMBER HERE!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by bright1414: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
tell me were and how can i locate or to contact the church of Satan i want to be a member that will abide in all the rules and regulation of the church. here is my email. address brightdiane@mail.com.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ucalive2012(m): 3:13am On Feb 19, 2012
i need help,for money
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by johnstar(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
Please ppl shuld help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥,i need moni o, show M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ real way
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by cooltrycia: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
there is none like him,glorious in holiness fearful in praise he is God
http://punnonline./

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Timileyin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hummm, Why rule the world and loose your soul, you all will die some day and all this you A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ saying will count, be carefull at what you wish for. Jesus is lord
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by joudini(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2012
People like these make me think infanticide should be legalised.

Religion is the opium of the people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.