Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Konvict Music And Faze - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Konvict Music And Faze (683 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konvict Music And Faze by gfm4luv(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2008
What's up guys?, i want to know if kovict music has signed faze for a record deal.
Re: Konvict Music And Faze by PNTEL01(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2008
You don't have to keep yourself waiting on what is not going to work out , First Tell me majority knows that faze is good but i want to ask you a question did he got signed by any good record label here in 9ja talkless of international business man in name called Akon?What makes tufaxe refused to get signed on the kionvict,
Re: Konvict Music And Faze by PNTEL01(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2008
You don't have to keep yourself waiting on what is not going to work out , First Tell me majority knows that faze is good but i want to ask you a question did he got signed by any good record label here in 9ja talkless of international business man in name called Akon?What makes tufaxe refused to get signed on the kionvict,

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Polo Club In Lagos? / 2face - Enter The Place / **is Jay Z Bigga Than Hip Hop?**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.