Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? (11399 Views)

Poll: Do You Sometimes Wish You Weren't Married?

Yes.: 11% (15 votes)
Sometimes.: 22% (29 votes)
Never.: 15% (20 votes)
Not married yet.: 50% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / If You Weren't Afraid To Be Alone... / Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2008
A professor once said that the reason why women rejoice greatly during their weddings while the men keep a straight faces was because, the woman feels like:"oh, at last I have nailed him!" and the man laments:"Oh, what a fool I have been; trouble was on its own and I went to buy it for myself, now I'm no longer going to be free!"

The question is: Do you sometimes wish you weren't married or that your marital status could be suspended even for just a few hours? Please sincere answers will be appreciated.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
well,smtimes

especially wen im told to go pull off sm clothes cos they r too tight,or too revealing angry
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by idupaul: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
jennykadri:

well,smtimes

especially when I'm told to go pull off sm clothes because they r too tight,or too revealing angry

wetin even carry u go marriage since u know say u like tight clothes
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

wetin even carry u go marriage since u know say u like tight clothes

i never said i like tight clothes did i?i used d word sometimes undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hehehehe, ok back to topic

I guess there are times when majority of couples will wish they weren't married, it's only natural, sooner or later they will get irritated by each for something but that's why mature couples work it out, try to settle their differences smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2008
28 is mature enough now!

But IBK, in all honesty do you think you could pass the test if you are strapped to a lie detector? Are you saying that there had never been a second or minute in your marriage that you wished you were single again?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2008
HIROSHI:

28 is mature enough now!

But IBK, in all honesty do you think you could pass the test if you are strapped to a lie detector? Are you saying that there had never been a second or minute in your marriage that you wished you were single again?
There have been times when I have had misunderstandings with my husband, arguments and all sorts, but I never for once wished that I was not married to him,, even when he irritates me to the core smiley

jennykadri:

poster what english can't u understand,stop giving d girl diffiuclt questions

shes single haba
lmao
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
jennykadri:

poster what english can't u understand,stop giving d girl diffiuclt questions

shes single haba

Okay, you say then if you are married.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2008
ive answered ur questions b4

all im saying is ,ibkaye is not married,shes our baby here on dis forum,so dont put the burden of marriage on her head
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
jennykadri:

ive answered ur questions before

all I'm saying is ,ibkaye is not married,shes our baby here on this forum,so don't put the burden of marriage on her head
grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
wink Ibkaye, by popular vote and advice of the 'elders', you are hereby 'babified' and your contributions concerning marriage are disqualified. You however have the right to appeal to the court of Iice and Mukina.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ POSTER

NOT AT ALL.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
shegirl71:

@ POSTER

NOT AT ALL.

Will this answer pass the lie detector test?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by dyabman(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
shegirl71:

@ POSTER

NOT AT ALL.

are you married or about to?

cos this post is meant for married ones i think
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2008
HIROSHI:

Will this answer pass the lie detector test?

Lol yes it will.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
dyabman:

are you married or about to?

because this post is meant for married ones i think

I am married.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
shegirl71:

I am married.
check urself properly

except ur marriage is still young

there r times one feels like being sinlge even if its for a single minute

let the truth be told
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
May be the professor was right. The men say yes but the women say no. Check the responses so far.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by dyabman(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2008
shegirl71:

I am married.

you don't look like one shocked
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2008
jennykadri:

check yourself properly

except ur marriage is still young

there r times one feels like being sinlge even if its for a single minute

let the truth be told

No there no times i feel like tht.And no my marriage is nt young.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2008
dyabman:

you don't look like one shocked

Yea i get tht alot.Oh ok pls remind me nxt time to put a tag on my forehead.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2008
shegirl71:

No there no times i feel like that.And no my marriage is nt young.

sorry honey,but i dont blive u is married,cos u dont know wat marriage is all about

there r times wen one feels like doing things on his or her own wtout any man interferring in it

c'mon i dont think u is married

sorry,if i sound rude
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2008
and by d way,I'm not a feminist

but i will keep saying it,smtimes when i go to work and come back,I'm so like dead tired,and if i was to be single,i can easily buy bread and coke to eat or even sleep on empty stomach,but no way,because i have to cook for the family

there r smtimes when one is so tired to cook,but u have to,if u were to be single u could easily make do wt junk foods,but lie lie,what will hubby and kids eat?

its normal

abeg u people should stop lying
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2008
jennykadri:

sorry honey,but i don't blive u is married,because u don't know what marriage is all about

there r times when one feels like doing things on his or her own wtout any man interferring in it

c'mon i don't think u is married

sorry,if i sound rude

No its ok u dnt sound rude,U knw wat i married my best friend and I dont even think abt things like tht becos he never never makes me feel or even think to tht extent,and talkin of doing things tht i dnt want a man's interference,yea they are times i want tht but i never feel or wish i am single,sweetie really they are some exceptions.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by idupaul: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2008
@ jenny
i love ur sincerity.

rite from that marriage day everyone starts missing being single: my girlfriend was around for a week, and believe me i started missing my solo life where everything was no holds barred, nt to talk of marriage, chei
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2008
I'm also married to my soul mate,and i keep saying it I'm loving every bit of it

why do u think i get to counsel so many peeps a day?marriage like my mum used to say requires patience and endurance
that word patience means even when u feel like "oh my" that word keeps u going

the word "wish" used by d poster does not mean wanting to go back to ur single life forever,it means at a time in ur life did u ever feel like being single for a second

"wish" can only be understood if u read inbtw d lines
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by arramyjay: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2008
Well tht is you people are different.Accept tht.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2008
shegirl71:

Well that is you people are different.Accept that.

i will love,if only u also remember that we all have blood through our veins and have no control over our tots when it wonders away smtimes

idupaul:

@ jenny
i love ur sincerity.

rite from that marriage day everyone starts missing being single: my girlfriend was around for a week, and believe me i started missing my solo life where everything was no holds barred, nt to talk of marriage, chei

i love reading novels,i could read 2 to 3 novels a day,even smtimes when d lecturer is teaching(during my school days) i'D put the novel inside my book and act as if I'm jotting down notes,smtimes all i do is eat and read ,cleaning  comes last,i could even stay till evening before tasting anything

but immediately i got married,everything stopped,i don't read like i used to,because u have to prepare breakfast ,before u know wetin dey happen u don prepare lunch,lunch never finish dinner don come,at d end of d day the person is dead tired

i MISS all them days i used to read,no freaking doubt
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by tope2000(f): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2008
jennykadri:

i will love,if only u also remember that we all have blood through our veins and have no control over our tots when it wonders away smtimes

i love reading novels,i could read 2 to 3 novels a day,even smtimes when d lecturer is teaching(during my school days) i'D put the novel inside my book and act as if I'm jotting down notes,smtimes all i do is eat and read ,cleaning comes last,i could even stay till evening before tasting anything

but immediately i got married,everything stopped,i don't read like i used to,because u have to prepare breakfast ,before u know wetin dey happen u don prepare lunch,lunch never finish dinner don come,at d end of d day the person is dead tired

i wish all them days i used to read,no freaking doubt

shocked shocked shocked shocked
thank you very much
man pikin don dey scared to get married now grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2008
shegirl71:

No its ok u dnt sound rude,U knw what i married my best friend and I don't even think about things like that because he never never makes me feel or even think to that extent,and talkin of doing things that i dnt want a man's interference,yea they are times i want that but i never feel or wish i am single,sweetie really they are some exceptions.

I still believe your marriage is young and you probably don't have kids yet.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2008
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
thank you very much
man pikin don dey scared to get married now grin grin

naaa marriage is sweet ,especially if u r married to ur missing rib,it has its ups and downs though

there r smtimes i even feel like going for a vacation to cool my brains,for a few days,but how can i go alone,the whole family will come wt me,even if they dont ,who go cook for them?

we r all human beings abeg

there is a diff btw regretting been married and wishing to be single for a second
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2008
true talk wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Men: 11 Ways To Be More Handsome / / Things A Virgin Girl Should Consider Before Loosing Her Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.