Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac (1270 Views)

17 Amazing Quotes By Tupac Shakur About Moving On In Life / Who Sang The "do For Love" Hook By Tupac? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by jerrypeps(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2006
IS TUPAC REALLY DEAD OR ALIVE COS I HEARD THIS SONG ON HIS NEW ALBUM
AND THIS WHERE STUUFS HE MENTIONED;
G-UNIT,
BANKS,
AND STUFFS THAT CONCERNS THE PRESENT THINGS HAPPENING IN THE GAME,

MY QUESTION IS; IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN IMITATE TUPAC'S
LYRICS PAIN,AGONY,ANGUISH,HATE,PAYBACKS,TRUST,LOYALTY

MOST ESPECIALLY HIS VOICE
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by jerrypeps(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2006
i need y'all's opinion
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by hoodboi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2006
meinnnn i no think say d guy don die oh, even listen to that ghetto gospel, his voice in the song sonds like a tupac that is gettin old or sumfin.
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by eveseh(f): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2006
no i havent
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by Oracle(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2006
Ive actually heard some tracks from the album and iv watched video but i don't have the album
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by thegame(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2008
Jobless people. who told you tupac is alive?
The mother f u c ker is DEAD
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by pheesayor(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2008
The second worst posthumous 2pac album after PAC'S LIFE.
Re: Have You Listened To "loyal To The Game" By Tupac by olashas(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
yes,i have. i have d album itself. loyal to d game is tight but my fav. track in d album is BLACK COTTON ft. eminem & d outlawz
i don't think any1 can replace Pac's unique voice,lyrics,passion cry or emotion. Nas has d potential to step into Pac's shoes with his tight lyrics
but d passion & agony aint there.

(1) (Reply)

Amplyfied Crew / Fishe "Gbono Fele Fele" Freestyle / Tribute Song For Aluu4. Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.