Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing (1319 Views)

Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' / Gate Crashing Is Allowed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by EstyD: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hi Guys,
I hope all of u that were not shortlisted gate crashed for the Nicon test.This is because i doubt if there will be another Nicon test or another batch. All those that were not shortlisted though they were refered to as 'special candidates' were allowed to write the exams. If there was to be another exams these special candidate would have been told to go home and wait for the next batch/exams. Obviously there was no more exams to come that is why they were allowed to write. I really admired the courage of these special candiate and i learnt a lesson from them. Next time if i am not shortlisted (though i av the faith that i av passed this exams) i will go for that exams unless of course i am not allowed to write, i will never take NO for an ANSWER.
Though the exams was meant to start by 10am we started at about 1pm becos the special candidate had to be attened to. In all we had 200 questions prepared by JAMB to be answered in 2 hours. Cheers.
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by kitaun(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2006
no comments
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by georgee(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2006
Na me b d head of the so called "special candidate" infact am so happy dat i gate crashed, thanks 2 d organisers,JAMB-i believe av passed this one by d special grace of GOD-i also thank GOD i went 2day?
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by dearie(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2006
if u guys saw the list of those shortlisted, u would sure know there will be another test upon another upon another and so on, only those whose surnames starts with AA to AK made up the 400 that were invited to the test, so there is plenty of hope. Check their website for confirmation.

However, u can gate-crash when the opportunity comes up again, i believe they are taking thier time because from what i gathered the jobs to be offered are just being created.

Congrats to those of you that had urs yesteday, I pray they get to invite those of us that haven't being invited yet soon enough.
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by georgee(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2006
I checked their website too,d names for lagos centre alone was 1600,d problem was dat not all d candidates' name on their site got d text msg,it was written on the site dat d test wuld hold nationwide on d 15th july. The only test left is for experienced personnel-so most people witout txt msg failed 2 check their names on nicon's website.
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by dearie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2006
does it then mean that 'nothing for those of us that missed the test'?
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by EstyD: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2006
Dearie,
Am sorry, i dont want to sound discouraging but i doubt if there will be another test  but for the experienced candidate test otherwise those special candidate would av been sent home to wait for the next batch. But are u saying that u just sat at home and did not even think u should give it a try to gate crash?  embarassed. But dont worry its not de end of the world 4 u  cheesy perhaps there is a reason 4 that. When God says its ur time then ur time will certainly come to u so cheer up. wink okay.
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by dearie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2006
it wasn't as if i just sat at home, i was convinced by the list i saw that there would be another test, Anyway, i guess it had to be so, if not God would have 'pushed' me to attend.
All the same, thanx for ur care! I wish u all the best!
Re: Nicon Test/ Gate Crashing by ayoguiter(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
bros abeg wetin be their web address.i gat 2 check my name next time pls

(1) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Vacancy / Gtbank Training Or Firstinland Bank. / Crystal Reports Developer Needed In Major Oil Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.