Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2975 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2014
Well happy to see that Nairaland is back..

Buh kilosele gan gan angry

What happened to our recent post, comment, topics etc angry

Na so so Jan Topics i be dey see. angry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2014
As it is now... na any topic go dey make Fp o grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2014
Wait make i call them for yard grin
Temi1(m), dzeeny(m), brightnelly(m), Kelvindwaplord(m), donwise1(m), thatboyromeo(m), Tobetoe(m), blazincruz(m), Tonycart, bank2k4real(m), Peterken05(m), Eragablessen(m), otunbanuel, Chimax15(m), chukwy2(m), adonisvg(m), levite101(m), Taylor184(m), iamdsam, haywhy28(m), donkelz(m), espn(m), engrhorla(m), Yoruba_Jesus, his awesomeness(m), nelie(m), Balley(f), Osiag(m), Adewunmi smith(m), Vivly(f), Abel's concept(m), kent_Aire(m), munky(m), gqboyy(m), utenwuson(m), zelexotunla(m), Mr Mac-10(m), atilardey(m), Muyeewa00(m), Bossforeva, moscobabs(m), Hassan9786, temple4real(m), smyle24(m), teetee92(m), ifeomabernard(f), Enegod(m), Harbosede02(f), zuma4k(m), idu1, ogbaoso, mr-bounty(m), IAMBREEZY, AmiableJay(m), Isiterere(m), Ifetex(m), onila(f), OKeokpa(m), Princek12(m), femcruz(m), bestdking(m), carzola(m), Bioben, Omotaur(m), Mike chinos(m), Zemhen 1, Hecuine(m), samlestic(m), anyaekekehinde(m), RedBenson(m), charles424(m), sir.law(m), alvin000, distribute inc.(m), barcanista(m), 190(f), Nomski0(f), dederocs(m), abdulmuda(m), folagbade23(m), abubakar8991(m), yamakuza, Cashkhiid(m), nobullshit(m), jerryscofield01(m), Redbenson(m), Born2Fuck, Idowu-Ogbo,
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by LogansShadow: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2014
Vanished! tongue and. That means history does not recognize nor remember miracy as being the Miss Nl neither does it remember Beenkumar beong Mr.Nl.||History does not remember ogakpatakpata as a man that wants to yansh a smelling coochie||History does not remember all Nlders that bashed PEJ during the 'Diaris God' era grin||History does not remember all the people that created their acct after Jan 10||History has forgiven everybody that sinned as from jan 10 and got a ban(y'all should go and sin no more grin)||History can't remember those that created their nl acct as from Jan 10.What I wonder though is: do history remember sexkillz/ being ousted as a mod?

5 Likes

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Beennkumar(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2014
Logan's shadow:
Vanished! tongue and. That means history does not recognize nor remember miracy as being the Miss Nl neither does it remember Beenkumar beong Mr.Nl.||History does not remember ogakpatakpata as a man that wants to yansh a smelling coochie||History do not remember all Nlders that bashed PEJ during the 'Diaris God' era grin||History does not remember all the people that created their acct after Jan 10||History has forgiven everybody that sinned as from jan 10 and got a ban(y'all should go and sin no more grin)||History can't remember those that created their nl acct as from Jan 10.What I wonder though is: do history remember sexkillz/ being ousted as a mod?
sad sad

Hey everyone! cheesy
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Logan's shadow:
Vanished! tongue and. That means history does not recognize nor remember miracy as being the Miss Nl neither does it remember Beenkumar beong Mr.Nl.||History does not remember ogakpatakpata as a man that wants to yansh a smelling coochie||History do not remember all Nlders that bashed PEJ during the 'Diaris God' era grin||History does not remember all the people that created their acct after Jan 10||History has forgiven everybody that sinned as from jan 10 and got a ban(y'all should go and sin no more grin)||History can't remember those that created their nl acct as from Jan 10.What I wonder though is: do history remember sexkillz/ being ousted as a mod?
Chineke grin.. I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Jamie87(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
What kind of question is this? The site is trying to recover from data loss. What part of data loss don't you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Jamie87(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Logan's shadow:
....What I wonder though is: do history remember sexkillz/ being ousted as a mod?
Dumbass. . . It's "does".

2 Likes

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Fourcade(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
What kind of question is this? The site is trying to recover from data loss. What part of data loss don't you understand? [/color]
Wow. So my story updates are gone!
Double sh1t!
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Jamie87(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Wow. So my story updates are gone!
Double sh1t!
It's a sad day for Nigeria. This feels like after a war, when people now return to their destroyed homes.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
What kind of question is this? The site is trying to recover from data loss. What part of data loss don't you understand? [/color]
That was harsh angry... Ya faincee dey try o angry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Jamie87(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: That was harsh angry... Ya faincee dey try o angry
I'm sorry. But I react negatively to things like these.

2 Likes

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
I'm sorry. But I react negatively to things like these. [/color]
Then you learn how to take pple for who dey are... it would have been better if you go deep in explaining things to me than been harsh on ma statement angry... Apology accepted wink
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
It's a sad day for Nigeria. This feels like after a war, when people now return to their destroyed homes. [/color]
That's just it.
10 pages off......
All the Mr. and Miss Nairaland noise all gone. I think June 22 would go down in history as Nairaland Black Day. So sad sad
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe: That's just it.
10 pages off......
All the Mr. and Miss Nairaland noise all gone. I think June 22 would go down in history as Nairaland Black Day. So sad sad
angry I'm Telling You
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Beennkumar(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
10 pages off......
Like seriously. sad
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by LogansShadow: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
sad sad

Hey everyone! cheesy
Haha.Worry not!;you may not be Mr.NL historically but at least,you still are,Officially tongue.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by AKMoney1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked I'm still perplexed and don't even know what to comment, comments gone, topics vanished, likes brutalized, followers disappeared and even current profile pic changed angry

Somebody please wake me up from this dream embarassed
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
wow!! All topics created between Jan and June all gone. Anyway, the shit will only make NL stronger. Glad its back online.

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
AK Money: shocked shocked shocked I'm still perplexed and don't even know what to comment, comments gone, topics vanished, likes brutalized, followers disappeared and even current profile pic changed angry

Somebody please wake me up from this dream embarassed
Let me pour you cold water grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
JideTheBlogger: wow!! All topics created between Jan and June all gone. Anyway, the shit will only make NL stronger. Glad its back online.

God bless Nairaland.
Even your followers angry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Beennkumar(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Logan's shadow:
Haha.Worry not!;you may not be Mr.NL historically but at least,you still are,Officially tongue.
That's true, but Miracy?

I think she registered after January. Not sure though. sad
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Even your followers angry

My followers still intact. Guess most followed me before January.

You can't view your mentions for now though...
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

My followers still intact. Guess most followed me before January.

You can't view your mentions for now though...
They've reduced bro.. Check wella angry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Enegod(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
angry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: angry
Sorry Bro grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Dumbass. . . It's "does". [/color]
my wicked friend grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
10 pages off......
haba! They are just posts na
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: haba! They are just posts na
Just Post shocked.. The wooing challenge, Mr Nairaland, Miss Nairaland Etc grin

1 Like

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Just Post shocked.. The wooing challenge, Mr Nairaland, Miss Nairaland Etc grin
yes na! Did anyone die because the threads don't exist anymore? We can always start over and its not like people always go back to re-visit those threads
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: haba! They are just posts na

Chai! I nearly slapped your mouth angry
The stories we wrote on the literature section, plus all our time we spent, ALL GONE! You called that just posts cry
I'm not mourning posts. Hopefully before October, I will derail thousands of threads to regain my lost 2500+ posts smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Original Electrical Materials At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria / The Day New York Went Into 30 Hours Darkness 15 Years Ago(Photos) / How To Apply For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria On Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.