Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 (7970 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? / AFCON 2015: Nigeria’s Qualification Depends On Miracle, Says Ex-minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by BUSHHUNTER: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Titiluvly: cheesy cheesy

Wats dis now? undecided mtseeeew
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by FineBro(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Will celebrate when we beat France.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by kalunomics(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was expecting it, so I didn't celebrate anything.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by 30secs(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed NL mehn angry
After to.to na NL...... Then football grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by agrovick(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
attended lectures commando style

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by rikamann: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
I knew Nigeria will qualify and will definitely edge out France. Wish Nigeria and Nigerians the BEST
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
O boy see nairaland o,i thank God sha

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Lakeshizu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God Nairaland is back cheesy grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by DaGC(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wasn't really a celebration. We watched the match with a bottle of Whiskey and made sure after the match that the bottle became empty.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by championeh(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
16 Rounds with a Nairalander
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Johnnoo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
I went to sleep

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by aboyaji(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
my dad thought nigeria wouldnt qualify after argentina lashed us 3-2 and refused to come back home from work after watching the game at workshop. Not until we spoke and i explained everything to him that he decided to return
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by usermane(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Celebrate what? A controversial qualification to knock out round?
Who forgot Dzeko 's incorrectly disallowed goal against Super Eagles?

Let me tell you, If it were not for officiating error Nigeria would have attained just 2 points and Bosnia would have qualified alongside Argentina with 4 points.
Celebrate all you want but there is nothing special in reaching the round of 16. Cameroon(1990), Ghana(2010) and Senegal(2002) made it to quarter final in the past, a feat that Keshi 's Eagles cannot replicate because given the right condition Eagles will be back home already. Justice will be served when France knock the Eagles into oblivion on Monday.

The only African team worthy of celebration is Algeria, they were the only one competent enough to qualify to the next round with 4 points without the help of the referee.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by sicily4u: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
usermane: Celebrate what? A controversial qualification to knock out round?
Who forgot Dzeko 's incorrectly disallowed goal against Super Eagles?

Let me tell you, If it were not for officiating error Nigeria would have attained just 2 points and Bosnia would have qualified alongside Argentina with 4 points.
Celebrate all you want but there is nothing special in reaching the round of 16. Cameroon(1990), Ghana(2010) and Senegal(2002) made it to quarter final in the past, a feat that Keshi 's Eagles cannot replicate because given the right condition Eagles will be back home already. Justice will be served when France knock the Eagles into oblivion on Monday.

The only African team worthy of celebration is Algeria, they were the only one competent enough to qualify to the next round with six points without the help of the referee.

You have said it all, is very obvious that Nigeria was lucky to be in that group if not they will be home by now

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by ibrutex(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Afta two days stil unable to login to NL ,then i knew there is a problem. I check NL like looking out for missed calls on phone. Simply the best site wink
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
I wanted to ph.uck to celebrate but dddnt see any one
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by easyelliot(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
I took the rest of the day off. Work for where?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Kingdom18: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
mukina2: What was your reaction when musa scored?

Viewing centre people, we are sorry, we will be live for Monday!!!
I ate chewing gum with palm wine. Very sweet

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by kevoh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Could not celebrate jor. Those of us in Abuja were already unhappy and silent because of the blast. cry
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pistolx: Plz give me likes
seun #bringbackourlikes.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by barruke: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jumped up, pumped my right fist in air and shouted...GOOOOOOALLLLLLL! Naija we too much jare!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by revelationuche: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
With four creat of Shine shine bobo [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Bigsteveg(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Was happy, even while i was sleeping Musa goals keep flashing to me in my sleep. It took me awhile b4 i got over it. Am impressed with the eagles.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by oskaaay(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
o pe la da ooooo (we give thanks)
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by magnificentsk(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
went unclad and scatter my legs to allow nature run it course, thanking almighty for not having another bp.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
it was unbelievable
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by MrMac10(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Just another soccer game. Will celebrate when we reach semi finals
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Jhosh(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
playcharles: hmmm...Thank God nairaland is back, but really was there no back up for the site in case of emergency.
Abeg make w sha dae thnk God;shebi bro seun talk sae et miqht b lnqer dan w tink bt here et is..
KASHA MA DUPE !
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by repogirl(f): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Screamed till I lost my voice for a while, my kids looking at me like moms finally lost it.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Elijah348(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
well i was shouting buh my noisy neighbour, a woman out did me ... Ppl actually thought she had actually lost it this time ... #tEaMnAiJa

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
indifferent
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Ayoswit(f): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
d entire super eagle evolve around dt akwa ibom finest- inemesit Vincent enyeama. he's d best Nigeria had ever had

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia / Nigeria Vs England FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Tues.4 Oct 2016 2pm / Who Is Ready To Join Me On This 2-plus Odds Journey..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.