Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance (13844 Views)

Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Bonuses / World Cup 2014: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Bonus Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2014
If nff had good intentions from onset why will they always want history to keep repeating itself?

Why not pay the player's their money and wait for fifa to reimburse them back in 4months time?

Nff is a fraudulent organization ran by notorious crooks whose anticidents has always been to renage in fufilling their contractual obligations to our national team players so the player's have every right to demand for their money.

Why didn't the administrators tell them before they depart for the world cup about when and how they will be paid.

Why wait till they got to Brazil and started playing? 

They should boycott the match against france if they are not paid all their money.

Patriotism my foot!

demand for ur money and if they dont pay up abandone the game.

We can't keep doing the samething and always blame the players when they can't take it anymore.

Didn't nff know we were going to the world cup so as to sort out every issue before the tournament commenced?

Wish they gave that yobo a dirty slap for talking rubbish.

Borrow money from the bank and pay the bank back whenever fifas money comes- its as simple as abcd.

I support them 100% on this one. No more suffering and smilling.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by adconline(m): 2:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Instead of holding corrupt NFA/NFF responsible, we are blaming players who are for demanding for their pay. Mind you NFA/NFF is going to get this money from FIFA and pocket it. Football in Africa is doomed with this type of corrupt leadership and blind loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Okeze4(m): 2:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Na wa for african players oh.
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Okeze4(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2014
What i heard 4rm a radio sport programe was that, nff promise to pay the money after the world cup and that was the agreement that was signed between the nff and the super eagles. I taya 4 d story jare. Cnt the play 4 national pride self?
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Okeze4(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2014
What i heard 4rm a radio sport programe was that, nff promise to pay the money after the world cup and that was the agreement that was signed between the nff and the super eagles. I taya 4 d story jare. Cnt they play 4 national pride self?
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by scottpirlo24: 3:38am On Jun 28, 2014
seunfly: what is wrong with all this africa's reprecentatives, all they care about is money, they don't know that it's privilege to play in world cup. I bet some players are ready to trade money to be in that competition and in this round. May be they should ask ibrahimovic, spain, England and italy national team.

bro , why dont you forget your monthly salary after you must have worked so hard for the month............... please dont talk like a typical senseless african

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by scottpirlo24: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2014
byrron: If nff had good intentions from onset why will they always want history to keep repeating itself?

Why not pay the player's their money and wait for fifa to reimburse them back in 4months time?

Nff is a fraudulent organization ran by notorious crooks whose anticidents has always been to renage in fufilling their contractual obligations to our national team players so the player's have every right to demand for their money.

Why didn't the administrators tell them before they depart for the world cup about when and how they will be paid.

Why wait till they got to Brazil and started playing? 

They should boycott the match against france if they are not paid all their money.

Patriotism my foot!

demand for ur money and if they dont pay up abandone the game.

We can't keep doing the samething and always blame the players when they can't take it anymore.

Didn't nff know we were going to the world cup so as to sort out every issue before the tournament commenced?

Wish they gave that yobo a dirty slap for talking rubbish.

Borrow money from the bank and pay the bank back whenever fifas money comes- its as simple as abcd.

I support them 100% on this one. No more suffering and smilling.

my brother you shall live long , forget all these pple here acting as if they are patriotic.................500million like for your comment
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Pointnoire(m): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2014
This what Civil Servant go through every quarter angry angry angry i don't know if NYSC has improved but i experienced this during my NYSC embarassed embarassed This is one of the underlying reason for corruption in Nigerian Government Agencies....if you agreed on a set amount before coming to Brazil pay them i beg

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by blacksta(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2014
if they are owed money - they should be paid promptly
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by GloryFlame(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
May God help us all
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Sagamite(m): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2014
This is for all the fucktards that criticised the players:

https://www.nairaland.com/1789392/belgium-vs-usa-world-cup/18#24397299

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Unai Emery Hints That Aubameyang Could Be Arsenal's Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.