Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? (607 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2014
All these wickedness that they are sharing... Chai!! Chai!!! Daris God ooo. Na only nairaland waka nd come?? ?..

Na dis year wey most of my topics hit FP nai dem kno say dem o hack nd delete aabi
***sobs****

cryin for andyblaze tooo.
Re: What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? by osaroodion(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
osaroodion: grin

u are laughtering me abi? U don't know this is mourning period shey??
Re: What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? by osaroodion(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
u are laughtering me abi? U don't know this is mourning period shey??
its funny nah...don't mind me joor
Re: What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? by Udehpaschal1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
osaroodion: its funny nah...don't mind me joor
Re: What Did The Hacker(s) Hoped To Achieve??? ? by oweniwe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
nobody has answered the o.p.s question. . .

Well, i think there were some very sensitive information on nairaland that some powerful people didn't like . . Like their secrets being trumpeted in d open. .

So they decided to . . . .

U can finish d rest. . ! ! . .

(1) (Reply)

/ / The Missing Malaysia Plane:Was It Ever Found? / Cortana Set To Lose 4 The First Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.