Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC (16905 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Miner13: 4:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Dhanew: why is nairaland sayin my former account has not been registered?

because you are carrying fire on your head.

you be boko?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:20am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: I want coup because GEJ is militarazing everywhere, he is digging his own grave by inviting Military into an election. There past Generals will just enlighten them how it use to be and GEJ will be story. Remember ordinary captain can overthrow GEJ and retire all his Oga's.
Are you not old enough to do it, why are you waiting for others? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Miner13: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Dhanew: why is nairaland sayin my former account has not been registered?

because you are carrying fire on your head.

you be boko?
bashy_demy: And you shut up, if what happen in Ekiti to you is a normal thing then your generation will pay for it. How can PDP intimidate people and arresting Opposition leaders all in the name of winning election by all
means. Well i know GEJ does not have the gut when the wahala start. the like of IBB, Buhari, Gowan, Atiku, Nyako etc still have there boys in military and can easily plan his coup and that will be a bloody coup and i pray so much for that.
bashy_demy: And you shut up, if what happen in Ekiti to you is a normal thing then your generation will pay for it. How can PDP intimidate people and arresting Opposition leaders all in the name of winning election by all means. Well i know GEJ does not have the gut when the wahala start. the like of IBB, Buhari, Gowan, Atiku, Nyako etc still have there boys in military and can easily plan his coup and that will be a bloody coup and i pray so much for that.

when you initiate a program and 90% of those you ruled are against it, why not quit it. the simple reason for Fayemi failure and not manipulation of any form

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Why are this people making so much noise, once they lost an election, it is manipulated. They believe winning an election is their birthright. Am not pdp but I strongly believe that APC is a worst strand of pdp

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by biomedixexcel(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2014
If they could call most credible election in Nigeria flawed system then there's no hope in APC

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 28, 2014
oyin01: Whether you are APC, PDP, LP, MTN, GLO, NAFDAC Or whatever tribe or clan you might come from, at the end of the election, we are all Nigerians. God Nigeria.
Liar!

We are not all Nigeriams oo. I am Biafran jor!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 28, 2014
chizzy94: Make I comment just to try increase my comments back to the 400+ wey hin dey before the data loss sad

there is another way u can do it. Start a protest.
#BrimgBackOurPosts.

Once Mrs. Obama snaps photo with it, you can be assured that America and Britain woll do something about it.

I qish you the best of luck.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by ba7man(m): 5:20am On Jun 28, 2014
APC should shut it this time. PDP won fair and square because Gov Fayemi was disconnected from the people. He had his grand plans but what does a hungy illiterate farmer know?? He couldn't communicate his vision to the people effectively and Fayose took advantage of it.

This is what happens when the enlightened section of a State population have more affiliation with Lagos State that their own home State........Most of them haven't even being home in decades.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Raikishi(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2014
All you NIGERIANS spewing crap about what you know nothing about... Our country is slowly and steadily going downhill under the stewardship of the current president and all you can do is trade cow dung with each other in the name of APC and PDP.

-56 Car Convoys
-Ludicrous Money Wastage
-Highest Corruption Rates ever
-Lackadaisical Approach to security issues
-Unintelligent statements about national issues
-Apathy on the state of the electorate (No empathy, care, concern whatsoever on what happens to nigerians)
-Wanton Unemployment
-rising cost of living (reducing standards of living)
(The matter too plenty to talk)

You can not keep doing the same things and expect to get different results. Everybody keeps saying lets pray as if they want GOD to come down and fix their problems
If Nigerians Must Pray, then lets all pray that: May the ALMIGHTY GOD run the lives of the supporters of the current administration the way the Administration is running Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2014
But i never believe am. how an incumbent wil lose d whole l.g.a.in his state..not even his own voted 4 him. Nna..eh dat man must b a very bad man..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by englishmart(m): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2014
Apc will keep failing. Until they stop killing.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by funshint(m): 5:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Billyonaire: Osun State is next to be swept by the PDP, just keep mourning.
Guy keep dreaming; Osun will be a different ball-game!!!
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by babestella: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2014
ovaga2: THE NIGERIAN CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS) is currently
giving out impounded vehicle at affordable
auction
prize, for 2014 1st HAND TOKUNBO CARS, never
been used in Nigeria. These cars were seize as a
result of illegal importation into the country; If you
are interested in buyer a first-hand tokunbo car at
a
very cheaper rate contact officer on
07064634944 is
a great opportunity that this car are in seme borda,
lagos in Nigeria Available removal by clearance.
CARS AVAILABLE ARE FEATURE BELOW WHITH
DIFFERENT MODELS AND YEAR OF MANUFACTURE,
price range with year of manufacture of some
Toyota cars!!! They sell all kind of tokunbo vehicles
at a
cheaper rate e.g toyota camry tiny light
2.2=300000,
toyota sienna=500000, murano=600000, toyota
highlander=700000, toyota prado=800000,
toyota rav4=450000, camry 2012=500000,,Golf
4=200000, toyota avalon=400000, toyota hiace
hummer bus=300000, toyota
corolla=370000 .call
the COSTOM MANAGER MARKETING on this mobile
line NCS 07064634944

Oga custom auctioneer, these your cars no dey finish

Sounds to me like a big scam unless you can prove to Nigerians that you are not a scam.

I have tested you na, you demanded I pay some registration money into an account and come to semè border to meet you.

Please delete this your post and go get a job.

Nansense.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Bitojoe(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2014
When apc stop giving excuses. You lost in ekiti because your party dont know how to do politics,you are only desperate to get power.if not for the security agent that were on ground, your intention wasn to rig the election.despite the fact that your party members were even distributing 5,000 at the polling unit,people collected your money and not vote for you.and many more,shame on you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by curtain: 5:55am On Jun 28, 2014
I HOPE SEUN IS PREPARED FOR THE supporter of APC e-terrorists in 2015? SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO YOUR AGE LONG INVESTMENT JUST BECAUSE THEY LOST EKITI. APC and their callous Politics of intimidation and terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by joshfash(m): 6:03am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: And you shut up, if what happen in Ekiti to you is a normal thing then your generation will pay for it. How can PDP intimidate people and arresting Opposition leaders all in the name of winning election by all means. Well i know GEJ does not have the gut when the wahala start. the like of IBB, Buhari, Gowan, Atiku, Nyako etc still have there boys in military and can easily plan his coup and that will be a bloody coup and i pray so much for that.

ao many people were arrested? Re they up to 10k? Bros, the difference is 80k+. Was the governor arrested? How come he did nt win his LG? Ekiti people ve decided to pick a man dt understand ao d common man feels. Not d person dt'l increase school fees making it difficult for the common man(who re dominant in d state) to send their children to school.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by temitemi1(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Pple of south-west and Nigerians are tired of apc ways of runing d party like there personal property!
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Chai, chai chai, APC na only una wake come?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dontai(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2014
dubienatti: But i never believe am. how an incumbent wil lose d whole l.g.a.in his state..not even his own voted 4 him. Nna..eh dat man must b a very bad man..
Not that he is bad, he run elitism government which make us ask sometime do we really has a Governor, he is very indifferent to his people plight, the increasing of EKSU tuition fees as a case study.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by pcaptain38(f): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2014
My Heart goes out to everyone who has been affected in one way or the other by bombing in nigeria
watch and comment @assurancemama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by segunaremu6gma: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2014
I am not surprised dis is coming from APC and most importantly Lai Mohammed....
APC is a sinking sheep...all they do is blame d govt....wen peter obi won in anambra....soludo did d same tin by phoning and congratulating him....so wat Fayemi did is not rare......they are bad losers....they av lost it as a party ......instead of campaigning and convince the good people of Ekiti they were going to visit former gov Oyinlola.....wat a shame...this was someone dat has attacked everything APC claim to stand for.....yet dey condescend so low to pack demselves der
as for Lai Mohammad....he has been a failure.....he lost in Ilorin.....and the only tin he has been able to do is become the mouthpiece of tinubu .....what a shame...am not surprised Former Gov Saraki is in der camp now....if u no d history of this two men....nobody will say dey will Eva sit on d same table togeda but now DAT is history...dey also went to see obasanjo..Gov.ogbeni Rauf of osun state has don likewise now.....all dis points to the knew agenda of the party.....APC.....ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS.......

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by yorke1: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2014
APC cry me a river! Bunch of hungry fools. Let them continue to waste their time chasing shadows. PDP!!!!! Power to the people!!!!! Osun state is next.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2014
dontai: Not that he is bad, he run elitism government which make us ask sometime do we really has a Governor, he is very indifferent to his people plight, the increasing of EKSU tuition fees as a case study.
den he must b d stupidest gov in Nigeria..how many people can we classify as elit in ekiti state n how many of dem voted
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2014
Almost everyone knew Fayemi was going to lose that election.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2014
rasojie: Well APC sould live Ekiti alone. The people decided na. D decided that bags of rice are more important than infrastructural growth. They cared for what they could have in thier pockets as soon as possible. Though i find thier decision an incohorent one, i think they know whats best for them, but me,....still right down here in Edo, enjoying the dividends of a true comrade! Up THE PROGRESSIVES
. Dia are three basic tins of life, what to eat, what to wear and where to lay ur head. Of what benefit is infrastructural growth when people are hungry, naked and no hope of where to sleep. Meanwhile, all d contractor Fayemi is using are from Lagos even to d extent of importing bricklayers. So, d masses should now die I silence. He was even voted out in his own LG govt for you to know his level of insensitivity to d masses feelings.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Firefire(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2014
Billyonaire: The dynamics has changed. APC popular support for supporter of APC principles has not been a wise thing. People now think APC is the political wing of Boko Haram. This is their nemesis, and it will continue to be so except they expel Buhari.

In addition Tinubu excesses should be curtain
Internal politics should be allow
godfatherism is long dead when the likes of Olusola Saraki and Adedibu died.

APC style of governance is anti-people

We can not tolerate APC again going by their current ideology and we MUST STOP THEM. NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Silensa(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2014
supporters of APC will always cry wolf but if they want there is a perfect place for them in sambesia forest.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by obayaya(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Ilekere:

I was in Ekiti during these periods and I can honestly say that BOTH APC and PDP were giving out money.

And I can also vouch for Fayose that Ekiti people were on his side. 90% of people I knew and conversed with wanted Fayemi out. Although, neither party deserves to govern Ekiti.

Going to Nigeria made me realize one important fact:

Nigerians that support corrupt politicians (APC/PDP/others) have either

1. adapted to Nigeria's retrogression and are incapable of recognizing a progressive leadership

or

2. they've stayed away from Nigeria for years that they do not realize how dilapidated the country has become.

You are right!!!

But it's annoying to hear APC complain of malpractices when they actually participated in the malpractice.

Ekiti Elections is the best in the country so far. And though the reason why the people chose Fayose over Fayemi isn't the most objective of reasons, the people made their choice. And we have to respect it.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Ofunaofu: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Fayemi and Apc did their best. They never knew that what the people of Ekiti want is infrastructure of the stomach and democracy of rice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Seek To Clip President's Power To Sack Judges- The Punch / 2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha / PDP Primaries: HURIWA Tells EFCC To Arrest All Delegates After Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.