Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup (4862 Views)

Tecno Partners With Blackberry On BBM For Android Application / Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. / Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by ibietela2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please i need your help on how i can use my blackberry Hotspot to browse on my pc and other mobile device.

Tired it with pdanet browse for 2mins but disconnects and refuse to reconnect again
Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ok ok... No 1. You can only browse with hotspot on pc with Airtel BIS. But there is an alternative way that it better,this one will work for both Airtel and Glo.[Br]. To use wifi
Check the image bellow, when the hotspot is turned on, Go to Options»Network and Connections»Mobile Hotspot and set your password if you want. as for the alternative [url="naijatoptech..nl/2014/06/glo-bis-working-steps-on-how-to-use-it.html?m=1"]Click here[/url]

Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by ibietela2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
The thing connects but my pc or tab doesn't browse
Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by ibietela2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
The Desktop manager gives me errors anytime i use BlackBerry.net in the apn field
Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
ibietela2: The thing connects but my pc or tab doesn't browse
whc network
Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by x3da(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls am also having the same problem i use a curve 7 with glo bis it also connects but doesn't browse. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2014
x3da: Pls am also having the same problem i use a curve 7 with glo bis it also connects but doesn't browse. Any help would be appreciated.
Follow the tutorials in the link givven above
Re: Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup by exhibit7432(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls how can I hot spot glo bis with my blackberry bold5

(1) (Reply)

Modern Combat 4/5 Vs Call Of Duty:strike Team/heroes / Silly Things We Do With Our Smartphones / Landvo S6 Is A Chinese Version Of Samsung Galaxy S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.