Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349675 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Inkredible(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
busoye19:

After much shadows on the internet, I was able to upgrade to 4.4.2. The bad news is, the build does not allow mobileuncle/engineering mode to change the IMEI like the previous version. The gurus should see the screen shot and bring suggestions on how we can change the IMEI.
Now u must sub with big money.. Lol..
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by busoye19: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Stancity: Now u must sub with big money.. Lol..

If there is no solution, I will downgrade sharp sharp.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by seaboyzen: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2014
@initialize can u help me to change imei when am buy gionee m2
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2014
I hope to hear good news today smiley
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by busoye19: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2014
I'm back to the basics .There are too many problems with that Kitkat 4.4.2. You can't change the followings:

-IMEI
-APN

there is no way to check APN you desire everything is fixed. I don port oooo. Glo BB tweak on point. Gbam! Hopefully 4.4.4 will be better.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
To upgrade your jiayu G4S to android 4.4.2, follow this aieromon's post on the Jiayu forum:

1. Download jemi kitkat back up from https://yadi.sk/d/NFYUSREAVyFQZ

2. Download twrp 2.7.1 from https://mega.co.nz/#!wlUWmB4Y!bV48iUpAQjijwqc_rcidbSYHIEqajOvgGZpsRh9-Gcs and flash with mobile uncle tools

3. Extract jemi KitKat from zipped folder and save the folder on SD card or internal memory

4. Boot into recovery and select restore

NB: Please note that first boot will be in Russian language so you need to navigate to settings and change language to English (easiest and safest mean of upgrading roms cheesy)

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Phones are available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
seaboyzen: @initialize can u help me to change imei when am buy gionee m2

Buy the phone first then we talk on that.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
dljbd: I hope to hear good news today smiley

You will definitely hear goodnews but the courier has changed the day that you will hear it. wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
busoye19:

If there is no solution, I will downgrade sharp sharp.

Try the one I posted its link above
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Call, text or whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Order through and from us, @BangysMV, we deliver. Give us a trial now, make use of our contacts to reach us for best deals and efficient delivery service. Be the God Bless
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
initialize:

More reason for you to smile. I'm going to make your smile last a long while

See the pictures

Doogee Valencia DG800 and Star C1000
Phones already delivered to their owners. Thanks for your patronage
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Andriodking: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
busoye19:

After much shadows on the internet, I was able to upgrade to 4.4.2. The bad news is, the build does not allow mobileuncle/engineering mode to change the IMEI like the previous version. The gurus should see the screen shot and bring suggestions on how we can change the IMEI.

I don't know whether its actually the ROM (4.4.2) becoz I observed that mobile uncle is of two types the one with engendering mode (MTK) and the one with out.. I don't know if u encounter the same problem with me . becoz i downloaded the first one it has engineering mode but when I clicked it I didn't c engineering mode for mtk I only saw engineering mode for android but I will upload the one I used to change mine to drop pox so that u can check it out. it may help
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Andriodking: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Andriodking:

I don't know whether its actually the ROM (4.4.2) becoz I observed that mobile uncle is of two types the one with engendering mode (MTK) and the one with out.. I don't know if u encounter the same problem with me . becoz i downloaded the first one it has engineering mode but when I clicked it I didn't c engineering mode for mtk I only saw engineering mode for android but I will upload the one I used to change mine to drop pox so that u can check it out. it may help

sorry guys I have made d comment first before I enter to page five but it might help though

com.mobileuncle.toolbox.apk - com.mobileuncle.toolbox.apk

https:///WBlzIpiB
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Andriodking:

What are you doing here? Do you have Jiayu? You are using THL, so u don't know anything about kitkat
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Stancity: What are you doing here? Do you have Jiayu? You are using THL, so u don't know anything about kitkat
lolz
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by busoye19: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
initialize:

Try the one I posted its link above

Has anyone tried the one initialize posted? The problem I had with the official one is, I can't edit the APN settings and I can't change IMEI. The SEND AT COMMAND on mobile uncle prompted a message that, the build does not support changing IMEI.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
initialize: Credit alert of #103,000 paid in by an anonymous nairalander in Bauchi received

For order of 4pcs x Jiayu G3C

***posted for record purpose only***

initialize: 4pcs of Jiayu G3C ordered by an anonymous member of this great forum.

I love gifting my customers, Engrjoe earned himself a wrist-watch but he is yet to redeem him, those that bought Jiayu G4S in my birth month got free leather pouch while others got discount on price.

This customer's order is the highest I have received for a single customer on a single order therefore he has earned a 2600mah Powerbank. So cool wink

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jiayu G3C and Lenovo S650 gisting about their next location. Jiayu G3C says Bauchi, Lenovo says he prefers to stay in Lagos or relocate to Abuja. Help the Lenovo s650 by adopting it. Contact the custodian now!!!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Tompeters(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2014
He delivered as promised. Though i'm still getting used to the doogee phone . But i discovered the internal memory is 2gb compared to 8gb they said. I no come understand oh. Thanks 4 d games and apps installed. More grease to ur elbow. Received my phone in good condition. Thanks INITIALISE
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2014
Tompeters: He delivered as promised. Though i'm still getting used to the doogee phone . But i discovered the internal memory is 2gb compared to 8gb they said. I no come understand oh. Thanks 4 d games and apps installed. More grease to ur elbow. Received my phone in good condition. Thanks INITIALI Z E

I don't usually get a mention when you write me cos u mis-spell my moniker

It's initialize, "z" should replace the "s"

Regarding the internal memory, the total ROM is indeed 8GB, 4GB was used for app memory/internal memory, 2.7GB for phone memory while the remaining 1.3GB contains the OS and system files.

To have a clear view of the rom, goto settings and select "Apps" to view the application settings and ROM/RAM allocation

Welcome, expecting more referrals from you
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:24am On Jul 08, 2014
smiley
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
following this thread so closely I call feel everyone's heartbeat grin cool smiley wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
dljbd1: following this thread so closely I call feel everyone's heartbeat grin cool smiley wink
Except mine.. grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Phones are available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Andriodking: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2014
Stancity: What are you doing here? Do you have Jiayu? You are using THL, so u don't know anything about kitkat

my guy done smoke oooooo..
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Tompeters(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
initialize:

I don't usually get a mention when you write me cos u mis-spell my moniker

It's initialize, "z" should replace the "s"

Regarding the internal memory, the total ROM is indeed 8GB, 4GB was used for app memory/internal memory, 2.7GB for phone memory while the remaining 1.3GB contains the OS and system files.

To have a clear view of the rom, goto settings and select "Apps" to view the application settings and ROM/RAM allocation

Welcome, expecting more referrals from you
sorry 4 no mention bro. Referals won't be a problem as long as i can convince my friends bout the phone brands. But i still dey get to understand the phone cos i no fit even save some files like ppt files except with memory card. But sha na wit time
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Tompeters: sorry 4 no mention bro. Referals won't be a problem as long as i can convince my friends bout the phone brands. But i still dey get to understand the phone cos i no fit even save some files like ppt files except with memory card. But sha na wit time

Alright, thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Andriodking:

my guy done smoke oooooo..
I smoke sand. grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Keep it up Bro, the sky is awaiting your arrival and greatness.

Check out my own thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/1795258/extremely-cheap-cross-infinity-leather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.