Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener (1943 Views)

I Will Never Bite Anyone Again— Suarez / Luis Suarez To Start Using Mouth Cover To Prevent Him From Biting -FIFA (photo) / Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by nitrogen(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin
Luis Suarez’s bite on Italy star Giorgio Chiellini was one of the silliest moments of the World Cup so far, causing plenty of controversy.

But now you can give Suarez something useful to bite, after an enterprising Chinese businessman decided to create the Suarez bottle opener.

You can buy the item on Taobao, the Chinese version of eBay, for a bargain price of £1.56 – and get the Liverpool and Uruguay striker to open your beers for you.

The item is selling well with not many now left for sale, so snap yours up while you can.

Source http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/27/you-can-now-get-luis-suarez-to-bite-open-your-beers-with-suarez-bottle-opener-4777996/

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by spicyritie: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lmao... Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by Omero(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am in, make I order 4 my own sharp-sharp. Suarez here I come.
Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by obiaguna(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Hello, oga Nitrogen. I've been following your comments on nairaland and I have some issues I want you to help me sort out as you are very good in finance. I am a fresh graduate and I need a mentor. I personally penned down you as well as jarus,tkb,chambers and ajanlekoko. My mail is Harrison.nwakwudo@gmail.com and my number is 08136244760...
sorry for derailing your thread..thanks..
Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by nitrogen(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
obiaguna: Hello, oga Nitrogen. I've been following your comments on nairaland and I have some issues I want you to help me sort out as you are very good in finance. I am a fresh graduate and I need a mentor. I personally penned down you as well as jarus,tkb,chambers and ajanlekoko. My mail is Harrison.nwakwudo@gmail.com and my number is 08136244760...
sorry for derailing your thread..thanks..
Haaa! See this bros o, am not an oga o, imagine! The people behind those monikers are 'egbons' and 'babas', am just one young guy like that hustling all around. Anyways, you can shoot me a mail, maybe I can help out with my little experience. Gennitogen@gmail.com

Kindly lemme know when you send any mail.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by tuffgongjo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Suarez don suffer from una hand sha.
Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by obiaguna(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
nitrogen:

Haaa! See this bros o, am not an oga o, imagine! The people behind those monikers are 'egbons' and 'babas', am just one young guy like that hustling all around. Anyways, you can shoot me a mail, maybe I can help out with my little experience. Gennitogen@gmail.com

Kindly lemme know when you send any mail.

Thanks.

hello, I just sent you a mail. Thanks a lot.
Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
The opener might go beyond removing the crown co.ck to cracking the mouth of the bottle. Lool!

Re: You Can Now Get Luis Suarez To Bite Open Your Beers With Suarez Bottle Opener by Lannyjoe4u: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nitrate

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo / How To Get 5 To 10 Sure Odds Weekly / Compare And Contrast Pes 2015 Nigeria And Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.