Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (817424 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2014
Madam, any hope?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2014
9free: Madam, any hope?

Yes secured your water dispenser grin grin You don try cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Madam I sent u a message on whatsapp like 30mins ago.pls confirm you receive the message and the instruction theere-in.seems u respond quicker on here than whatsapp.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2014
my_moniker: Madam I sent u a message on whatsapp like 30mins ago.pls confirm you receive the message and the instruction theere-in.seems u respond quicker on here than whatsapp.

Told you i respond quicker here i can chat with everyone on whatsapp or bbm, bbm and whatsapp are for account details and final price f items.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by imatejammer: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2014
Is the Blackberry Playbook available in Lagos?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
imatejammer: Is the Blackberry Playbook available in Lagos?

No you can pre-order for it, am shipping some goods tomorrow to lagos so will include some.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Told you i response quicker here i can chat with everyone on whatsapp or bbm, bbm and whatsapp are for account details and final price f items.
ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2014
Deso...#12,700 Alert received

Promise #6, 500 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes secured your water dispenser grin grin You don try cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello justi,is amazon still included in the list?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by viruz007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
http://tnydu.biz/D2hg2R (high priority)

http://tnydu.biz/D2he2Z

http://tnydu.biz/D2hgFe (high priority)

Please help me confirm and let me know.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
viruz007: http://tnydu.biz/D2hg2R (high priority)

http://tnydu.biz/D2he2Z

http://tnydu.biz/D2hgFe (high priority)

Please help me confirm and let me know.

All available...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2014
SWEET DEALS ON SOUQ.COM GOING CHEAP

Saachi 6 in 1 Cordless Rechargeable Men’s Hair Care Set - Grey 59 DHS

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/saachi-6-in-1-cordless-rechargeable-men-s-hair-care-set-grey-mtho-1183800491/u/

Sony Bravia 32 Inch HD LED TV - 1,049

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/sony-bravia-32-inch-hd-led-tv-klv-32r402a-512100010/u/
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

No you can pre-order for it, am shipping some goods tomorrow to lagos so will include some.
can my own be shipped along ?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2014
my_moniker: can my own be shipped along ?

Discussed with you already on whatsapp Sir.

Will see what i can do.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Discussed with you already on whatsapp Sir.

Will see what i can do.
will really appreciate.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2014
my_moniker: http://tnydu.biz/DUgfMq

Available...#82,000 to Lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2014
my_moniker: will really appreciate.

Okay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Madam justi i greet oh..

Please will like to know if i oreder 3 more blackberry playbooks this if i can get them nextweek because i have customers on groung already the ones you sent me have been sold.thank you more grease to your elbow biko.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2014
stripper: Madam justi i greet oh..

Please will like to know if i oreder 3 more blackberry playbooks this if i can get them nextweek because i have customers on groung already the ones you sent me have been sold.thank you more grease to your elbow biko.

Will get back to you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by guente02(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Arrived Finally
Thanks Op
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by elemzbaba: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
guente02: Arrived Finally
Thanks Op

You are welcome..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
stripper: Madam justi i greet oh..

No problem i got your deposit alert for 3piece.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Did my package get shipped today?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by henryboyle(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
It's good to be back after the short spell of breakdown. Madam justi how far for my orders. Have you received them from souq?

justi4jesu: Welcome back....All posts more than 50pages have been lost due to Nairaland's attack.

Now these explanations are for newbies that dont know my previous charges before Nairaland crashed.

You can shop in Dubai on sites listed below:

Dubizzle.com (USED GOODS LIKE PHONES,LAPTOPS,GADGETS,ELECTRONIS etc)

Souq.com

Crazydeals.ae

Big7G.com and many more

Dubizzle is The UAE's favorite online classifieds and community web portal. Dubizzle.com receives approximately 69 million page views and 5.7 million visits a month. These statistics are continuing to grow at an accelerated rate as loyal users keep coming back to dubizzle and as new users are driven to the site to meet their daily needs.

dubizzle, launched in August 2005, provides its users with an extensive and completely free classifieds section, property for sale and property for rent sections, jobs pages, discussion forums and an array of other fun and useful pages.

With its high traffic and targetable demographic, dubizzle.com is the ideal platform for advertisers to ignite consumer interest in their product or service.

While

Souq.com is the largest e-commerce site in the Arab world, featuring more than 400,000 products across categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, household goods, watches or perfumes.

Today Souq.com attracts over 23 million visits per month and is fast growing as more consumers shop online in the Arab world. Often tagged as the "Amazon of the Middle East", Souq.com operates both as a retail site and as a marketplace for third party sellers.

It offers a convenient and safe online shopping experience with online payments, option to pay cash on delivery and free returns. Established in 2005, Souq.com pioneered online shopping in the region as an auction site linked to the Arab internet portal Maktoob.

When Yahoo! acquired Maktoob in August 2009, Souq.com was not included in the sale and was spun off as part of Jabbar Internet Group. The site then switched to a marketplace with a fixed price model in early 2011, and then launched its retail division late 2011.

Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, Souq.com caters to the needs of local markets with commercial offices in Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and a technical and development center in Jordan.

Charges to Lagos :

Phones and Gadgets or Small items = 5,000 + Cost of item

Laptops = 10,000 + Cost of item

CONTACTS:

Email: Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

Whatsapp : +971555821385

BBM PIN: 754040A1
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:16am On Jul 03, 2014
henryboyle: It's good to be back after the short spell of breakdown. Madam justi how far for my orders. Have you received them from souq?

Yes they delivered one package yesterday.

Am yet to receive the other one.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Mr Moosa, your 43inches LED Samsung TV was shipped yesterday.

Thanks

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by FKBZ: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2014
justi4jesu: Mr Moosa, your 43inches LED Samsung TV was shipped yesterday.

Thanks

Justice need help asap,want to get a used car but trying to go to dubizzle to look for but its not opening.

If I can get a good deal ready to do biz asap.

Can u give me a link to check from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.