Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (817242 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by cutieme(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
please justi can you provide an address in Dubai where one can order for clothes as clothes from China are not too okay quality wise?Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
johnolusetire97:

How long is the shipping duration? To Nigeria

Please check the front page of this thread for this information.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
cutieme:
please justi can you provide an address in Dubai where one can order for clothes as clothes from China are not too okay quality wise?Thanks.

No dear I don't have any.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by cutieme(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
justi4jesu:

No dear I don't have any.
But do you ship clothes from there and help one in making purchases of items from eBay .....I saw this in your site ibisoshopping.com
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
cutieme:
But do you ship clothes from there and help one in making purchases of items from eBay .....I saw this in your site...

Yes Ofcourse i buy and ship from ebay so if you have links of items you wish to buy then please drop the links and i will send you quote.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by oludare37: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
justi4jesu:

Hi Olu, shipping is $55
thanks for quick response... Here is the link for the item,I don't know much about this site,I saw the site on the front page of your thread, your professional advice is needed please, weather to proceed or not,thank you..https://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/computers-networking/computers/laptop-computers/2018/6/24/hp-pavillion-360-convertible-2/
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by oludare37: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
oludare37:
thanks for quick response... Here is the link for the item,I don't know much about this site,I saw the site on the front page of your thread, your professional advice is needed please, weather to proceed or not,thank you..https://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/computers-networking/computers/laptop-computers/2018/6/24/hp-pavillion-360-convertible-2/
the seller agreed AED 400..https://uae.dubizzle.com/m/chat/
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
oludare37:

Replied you on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by oludare37: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
justi4jesu:

Replied you on whatsapp.
yes boss,thank you so much for your professional advice, looking forward to do more business with you boss.... wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ayo8(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
oludare37:
yes boss,thank you so much for your professional advice, looking forward to do more business with you boss.... wink

Sure Olu, thanks for the patronage. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Ayo8:
https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/GIGASET-ME-PRO-32GB-BLACK-ANDROID-SMARTPHONE-LTE-4G-DUAL-SIM-BLACK-SEALED-BINB-/272797404635?nav=SEARCH

UK shipment is more expensive compared to US, so please search for this item on ebay.com
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by cutieme(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
How about AliExpress,do you ship product from there too?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2018
cutieme:
How about AliExpress,do you ship product from there too?

Unfortunately I don't. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Jul 02, 2018
@Suco

Item purchased from ebay

@Seyithug

Samsung S7 purchased from ebay

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by seyithug(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
justi4jesu:
@Suco

Item purchased from ebay

@Seyithug

Samsung S7 purchased from ebay

Thank you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kkk09man: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
kkk09man:
Can you order this item for me?

https://www.tennisrackettrader.com/racket/info/id/4068

Can it be ordered online? I don't think so.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by slizzyb(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
NO ONE IS GIVING OUT HIS OR HER USED GADGET. AM IN NEED OF ANYONE BE IT SMARTPHONE OR LAPTOP I WILL REPAIR IT IF NOT IN GOOD SHAPE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.....
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2018
We are open for your orders.....
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by oludare37: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello boss,I picked my item this morning, every thing is intact, the item is OK and there is no hidden charging, thank you so much,I really appreciate you..can't wait to do more business with you...

You are the most honest person I have ever met,keep it up... wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2018
oludare37:
Hello boss,I picked my item this morning, every thing is intact, the item is OK and there is no hidden charging, thank you so much,I really appreciate you..can't wait to do more business with you...

You are the most honest person I have ever met,keep it up... wink

Thanks Olu, we appreciate smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Harjeehbaday(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
justi4jesu:
We are open for your orders.....
Thanks I have picked up the items....It is always good doing business with you.
God bless you greatly
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Harjeehbaday:

Thanks I have picked up the items....It is always good doing business with you.
God bless you greatly

Thanks Harjeeh, I appreciate your patronage always. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chidekings(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
With justi,ur items are secured.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2018
chidekings:
With justi,ur items are secured.

Thanks Ben wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
@Emuvie

#38,110 credit alert received and all items purchased from ebay.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by francollimasso: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
do you do pick for Cupertino CALIFORNIA
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2018
francollimasso:
do you do pick for Cupertino CALIFORNIA

No, sorry i don't do pick ups in US, only in Dubai.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2018
@JKx

Memory card purchased from ebay

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by johnolusetire97(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XYW2T3Z/ref=psdc_2407776011_rv_t2_B0771Q6K4V

Good day, how much to purchase this and ship it.

There is a promo code that reduces it to ~6 dollars. 6ZAXM57Y

Please put that in your calculation. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.