Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (816144 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu: @9free...

Check out this link..

Am picking it up today.

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/home-appliances/large-appliances-white-goods/water-coolers/2014/7/7/dolphine-water-collerdispenser-for-100-dhs-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvaG9tZS1hcHBsaWFuY2VzLz9wYWdlPTI%3D&pos=2
I no see anything ooohhh.
But, secure am if it make sense and meet all requirements.
Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2014
9free:
Thanks.

Okay.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Items that were Shipped on Saturday are now in Cargo Office and ready to be distributed..

Niade* Blackberry Playbook

Ray* 6 Perfumes

Forum* 500GB Hard Drive

Deso* Blackberry Q10 with Box and Accessories

Festico* 1 itouch Tablet with Free Leather Pouch

My_moniker* Iphone 4s White

Mr mjay* Blackberry Playbook

Madam Bimbo* 2 Blackberry Playbook

Nengi* 1 Black Blackberry Q10 with Box, Accessories, Soul by Ludacris Headset,PowerBank, Memory Card Reader.

Will be ready to be dispatched in 2hours time so get set for Pick up..

Customs tried this time to deliver these Goods in 3days
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
@IMA

27K Alert Received for Blackberry Playbook.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akokite: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
hello, I requested for a price list of Peruvian hair and you asked me to contact you with your details on the front page .I chose whatsapp you acknowledged my message but have not replied since then.please I need the price list of the hair from 12 to 20 inches
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
@Mr JAY

#46,000 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akokite: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
akokite: hello, I requested for a price list of Peruvian hair and you asked me to contact you with your details on the front page .I chose whatsapp you acknowledged my message but have not replied since then.please I need the price list of the hair from 12 to 20 inches
pls I need an answer
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Ah you sure say na you be this....I smell foul play somewhere, your phone don go be that oh because the my_moniker i know no be you grin grin grin

haaahahah...btw.. I sent u a msg on whatsapp..biko reply
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu:

Welcome Sir,

700naira per kg and the weight was 20kg..making it 14k to lagos

Other charges commission,bankcharge,local pickup n packaging it costs 14k.

So total 28k to Lagos he paid.

So ma, can i say the landing expenses for a 43 inch is 28k right?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Jul 08, 2014
mymoniker: haaahahah...btw.. I sent u a msg on whatsapp..biko reply

Replied..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2014
oberttechnology:

So ma, can i say the landing expenses for a 43 inch is 28k right?

Yes sure....A new 43inches with Box.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Jul 08, 2014
9free:
Thanks.

No wahala
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Bb Q10 Arrived lagos and ready to be sold

Items included:

Extra Ludacris Soul Bass Headset

Original Q10 Charger

Earpiece

Original and clean Box

39k 500 only

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

#38,000 to Lagos
pls o hw mch ar u chargin me 4shipping cost??
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2014
akwunmi: pls o hw mch ar u chargin me 4shipping cost??

5K Sir, the amount left is cost of item with online local delivery charge to my address.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

5K Sir, the amount left is cost of item with online local delivery charge to my address.
daz a bit 2mch ...i neva knew dare is an xtra charg i was target 35 2 36k..using 7k 2ship sumtin da is not upto 1kg is jst 2mch.pls help reduce it so i cn b able 2mak d payment 2day.tnx .god blis d lytl u c 4rm dare.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2014
akwunmi:
daz a bit 2mch ...i neva knew dare is an xtra charg i was target 35 2 36k..using 7k 2ship sumtin da is not upto 1kg is jst 2mch.pls help reduce it so i cn b able 2mak d payment 2day.tnx .god blis d lytl u c 4rm dare.

ok pay 36k contact me since they are all from 1seller.

You can contact me through Email,Whatsapp or Mobile.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

ok pay 36k contact me since they are all from 1seller.

You can contact me through Email,Whatsapp or Mobile.
ok tnx i hav tried chattin wit u wit da numba on ur page bu u ar nt replyin.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2014
akwunmi: ok tnx i hav tried chattin wit u wit da numba on ur page bu u ar nt replyin.

Hmmmmm this is my number +971555821385 or you drop urs.

Send me a message on whatsapp now.

Didnt get any message from you Sir.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmmmm this is my number +971555821385 or you drop urs.

Send me a message on whatsapp now.

Didnt get any message from you Sir.
now am chatin u stil no response
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
akwunmi: now am chatin u stil no response

Replied...

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by dandollar1: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Madam,please I want to get the playbook 4G lte.how do I go about it?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Adebukola

#65,000 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
dandollar1: Madam,please I want to get the playbook 4G lte.how do I go about it?

Contact me through my bbm or whatsapp on my Signature we i will tell you what to do.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Akwunmi

#36,000 Alert received,

Placing your orders on Souq now.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by akwunmi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu: @Akwunmi

#36,000 Alert received,

Placing your orders on Souq now.
tnx.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Mucokey(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
dandollar1: Madam,please I want to get the playbook 4G lte.how do I go about it?

#27,000 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mucokey: http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/monster-20000mah-external-power-bank-backup-2-usb-battery-charger-wh-26-6320260/i/
I need to know the total charge for four (4) of the above item.
Thanks

#18,000
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by dandollar1: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

#27,000 Alert received
aiit.thanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.