Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. (59102 Views)

Nigeria University Updates/scholarships Forum / Strike In Some Nigeria Universities / Pls List Any Nigeria University Part Time Study Center In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by fr3do(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Other schools' are gates
Uniben's is Main Gate!

Greatest of the greatest of the greatest of the greatest...of the greatest Uniben!
Greatest Gbo Gbo!
Greatest Gba Gba!
And a fundamental Ki Ki!
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by babyfun(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
After everything, no job.........

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by jieta: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: delta state university, abraka
pls this is not the main picture of delta state university is finner and more beautiful than this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Temmytea70(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bayero university abi entrance to a zoo?....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: Federal university of technology, minna

proudly a futmite.

Cheers!!!
Samuel
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by jieta: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
i never knew that i was so addicted to nairaland until this past few days.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by skasski: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigerian universities gates are best in the world

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by initialize(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
This thread is like watching the highlights of a football match after you've been told the result and the team you are backing to win the match lost. Nothing to see or watch again. It's no news, it is old. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
jieta: pls this is not the main picture of delta state university is finner and more beautiful than this
post the new one.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by yemi2plus(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Where Kogi State University's gate?
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Microtee(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: Federal university of technology, akure
..Greatest Futarian
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
How many times have I seen this thread?

Lost count
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by jieta: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: post the new one.
i can't, becos am not in school now
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by zicky(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: Michael okpara university of agriculture, umudike
Repin Mouau greatest citadel of learning
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
The thread was lost due tot the nairaland hacking palava, so I decided to re-open it. If the pics of your school isn't posted, pls kindly do it.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
jieta: i can't, becos am not in school now
try and get from a friend.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Deedee27(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
kudos to the OP for gathering those pictures...
But I want to tell u that the pics u updated for UNILORIN is the old one... my alma mata now has a beautiful gate...
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by barackodam: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don care ABU ALL THA WAY
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by simplemach(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
What of Kadpoly, my skul?
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by negbenebor(f): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gush dat unical's gate is an epitome of trash lipsrsealed.. Were is AAU's gate na
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Deedee27: kudos to the OP for gathering those pictures...
But I want to tell u that the pics u updated for UNILORIN is the old one... my alma mata now has a beautiful gate...
I tried getting the new one, but couldn't and you know the list can't be complete without unilorin.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by mascot87(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
FUTA gate rocks. Technology for self reliance smiley
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by amanda2013(f): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Op that thing you posted there is unec gate not unn gate. And that unec gate is still under construction.
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
skasski: Nigerian universities gates are best in the world
That is sarcastic to say though!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by onlymase(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
MY GOD!
I MISS NAIRALAND!
WELCOME BACK
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by onyeguy: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Okay. But why Aba own too old na
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by negbenebor(f): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Aau

Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ok na
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
fr3do: Other schools' are gates
Uniben's is Main Gate!

Greatest of the greatest of the greatest of the greatest...of the greatest Uniben!
Greatest Gbo Gbo!
Greatest Gba Gba!
And a fundamental Ki Ki!
grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by robosky02(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin grin

shmmmmmmm na school be that
Re: Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. by Donkunxex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: bayero university, kano
all this mallam schl sef...see as them use poster finish d wall

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.