Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,114 members, 7,779,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives (24390 Views)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Beync(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Crack down, raided, killed hundreds, detained twenties, interrogation for decades without getting to know who their real financiers are
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Krak(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thats a change of tactics by them.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by hariorh: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
So none of those captured know the whereabouts of their ringleader(s)?

#ok

lipsrsealed
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by tunshe: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
The bag recovered from the suspect was later confirmed to contain a package of IED and other accessories including stop clock, mobile phones and other materials used for setting off explosives. The suspect who was shot by the soldiers finally died in the hospital as he defiantly yelled “people will die! people will die!!”.

This is worrisome,whatever the security forces can do to avert this deadly prophesy should be promptly activated.

It shows there are enormous plan by these agents of Lucifer to impose terror on the populace,we need to invest in intelligence gathering and be prayerful.

Everyone in Nigeria should be vigilant,report any suspected persons or activities ( Please save the numbers here > http://www.npf.gov.ng/emergency-contact).

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by feedthenation(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Too much epistle, what we need is proper, coordinated and effective policies to curtail these barbaric acts.

This is now a nation issue and let those in power stop pointing fingers at imaginary forces.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Government propaganda, .....all na motion without movement.
This government and their rhetorics,....they just want to deceive us into believing that they are on top of the situation.
Cluelessness at its best......

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by successking: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
More efforts are needed to get to the root of this Islamic extremism.

God bless Nigeria and bravo to the gallant soldiers.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chai....
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ashyrule: was there no pictures, or even eye witness, mchewwww
Addict of pictures. U no get phone?
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by oskaaay(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na wa ooooo...bombing things sef........tire one ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Photos of the suspects. 1 suspectAlive1. 2suspect2 down 3 antiiBmB personal headin 2wards IED

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by DjHypno(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
There was never a picture... Yeye military.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Tyche(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beync: Crack down, raided, killed hundreds, detained twenties, interrogation for decades without getting to know who their real financiers are

I dey tell you. This is akin to cutting the leaves while the root and stems are intact.

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by kilimanjaro(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was terrible
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Briareos(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
This is getting - sorry, this has gotten completely out of hand. We need an investigative bureau in Nigeria for bleep sake! The Army's primary job is not investigation, they are not suited for these kind of work.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Beync(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tyche:

I dey tell you. This is akin to cutting the leaves while the root and stems are intact.
there are many boko haram high commanders in jtf custody, does it mean they have not reveal their sponsors to them or they just want to be wasting tax payers money on fruitless security exercise? This news is just boring as usual
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don't see why these idiots should be taken into custody...for what?? Even in Egypt these nuisances are being killed by their fellows because of their atrocious deeds but in Nigeria we arrest them, Feed them and the next minute it becomes breaking news that they escaped. What rubbish is that??!! Shoot at sight policy should be implemented o...no time to WASTE TIME!!
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by pappilo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
This is made up news. I dont believe anyone could have possibly identified the bombers accomplices in the pandemonium that must has ensued after the blast.

I am a Nigerian living in the UK and after over a decade of living here, I still run if I see more than one person running towards me. After a bomb blast, unlike oyinbo people who will run towards to area where the explosion happened, black people and Nigerians especially will run as far away from it.

If anyone was shot sadly it would have been just another of the innocent bystanders caught up in the blast and runnong for dear life.

Soldiers could not have been on the scene in the immediate aftermath to shoot any of the suicide bombers accomplices. If there were any accomplices, they would have been long gone
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by zicky(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
When boko haram act you see evidence(pictures ) but when army act no pix so so theory
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
na wa
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by mikemodel24: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Are u sure! That all these detect are true and mod pls confirm all story before bring them to front page
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na wa for waec
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by talktimi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
The most important news right now to me is that NAIRALAND IS BACK grin ...... I missed you baby. By the way, good one soldiers
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Dipwater(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Up neeeeeeeepa, thank gudness naira land is back .oga seun wetin come happen now
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Missmossy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
*Yawns* i want my diary,my posts back bikosad

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
I av bin a visitor on nairaland forr a while now, Av alwx try 2 join bt it jx wnt be possible.
Whn nairaland brokedown, I felt so bored. When it came bak, I ws so hpy, I tried 2join again & hurray!!! Here I am. A blessin in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Lilboots(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
hormordunneey: I av bin a visitor on nairaland forr a while now, Av alwx try 2 join bt it jx wnt be possible.
Whn nairaland brokedown, I felt so bored. When it came bak, I ws so hpy, I tried 2join again & hurray!!! Here I am. A blessin in disguise.

Welcome. Oya come and give me a hug cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Raypawer(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ashyrule: was there no pictures, or even eye witness, mchewwww

u can go to sambisa forest to see better for yaslf!
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by igboboy1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Big ups to Gowon and Awolowo... Hope they are enjoying their ONE nigeria...

I know my Igbo peeps across the Niger Want Biafra Badly me I still dey Naija kamp.

SW say they want break away? Why? after una help spill 3 million igbo blood na lie y'all aint going no where... All of us must die put for this Nigeria. If SW officially breakaway (na wishful thinking sha cos we know say as coward, liver no dey to declare independence) me i go join military sharp sharp and asked to be posted to IBadan and just dey waste bullet dey go civillian or insrugents i no send. Wetin una do my peeps for Asaba una go hear am....

No area of Nigeria except igbo land shall be allowed to seceed peacefully cos the rest of y'all fought for one nigeria so eat your cake...

1 Like

Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by Ayopercent(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigeria Don Doroscatter, everywhere is
Dorobombing, over 200 Dorogirls are
Doromissing & yet we're singing Dorobucci. Let
us Doropray B4 thing Doroworsen...... So my
Doropeople ve a nice Doroday & be Dorovigilant if
u don't want to Dorodie. This is nt Dorofunny oo,
plz Doroshare, if u Dorolike it.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by festico: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
forget all dis military na wash !! no be dem tells us before say dem don locate missinggirls for sambisa forest up till now wey d girls ? Any time bh strik dem go like show demself.
Re: Emab shopping plaza Bombing: Dead Suspect Was Conveying More Explosives by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
paulworld: Am back again
where you go before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ortom Reacting To His Impeachment Notice / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / How Abacha Was Poisoned - Another Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.